Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (43376 Views)

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by creepsyme(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ilamina:
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience
wats ur definition of wickedness? am not not sure u are anything close.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by kaima1984(f): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
ketekete:
“I am so proud of my husband and the team who have worked hard to make this happen. Nigerians are aware now more than ever that the people have the power to sway the fate of a nation. We must see this as a triumphant show of democracy, a change for the better. I am excited for the future of this nation as We now have a mandate for Change.I too have watched with bated breath as the results have been announced. It has been a gripping day for democracy in Nigeria.” – Buhari’s Wife “Aisha Buhari” tweets

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..

Source: https://twitter.com/IamAishaBuhari

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/i-am-so-proud-of-my-husband-buharis-wife-aisha-buhari-tweets/
Who is not proud of the husband?meanwhile in less than 2 hours, this beautiful smile on ur face will turn t tears,GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Leave am we go help am succeed
with wetin, our oil abi? since them use boko haram disturb am , na we Niger deltans go show una how to kill economy.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Lexusgs430: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Does/Did Patience Goodluck have a Twitter account?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by queenprecy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
wre is d stupid guy dat was gossiping n wasting his money In d studio about Mbaka may God curse all of you dat insulted n cursed d ordained man of God. Mbaka na u biko may God prolong Ur days on earth to tells us abt d future.

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by manpeddy: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
I would so miss u MAMA PEACE/ TROUBLE but know that your God given talent is comedy because DIA RIS GOD O OOOO. grin grin
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Jwonder(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
MARKone:

Hahahaha.

Nnaaah Isi adiro gi mma grin

Nwanme mo! Jona bu ezi gbote MUMU
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by pretydiva(f): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
googlepikin:
with wetin, our oil abi? since them use boko haram disturb am , na we Niger deltans go show una how to kill economy.
as if say u nor dey d country. U n ur family go stil suffer frm it. Common sense u nor get
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by onaselujummy: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Madam first lady tew badt
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by naturalmi: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to GMB. But I am still not clear on his economic policies and his surrounding friends. I'll wait for four years to see all his promises;
1. Giving food once a day to all school children.
2. Equating one naira to one dollar.
3. Providing Jobs for graduates.
4. Stabilizing the oil price. Etc
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Khd95:
pained ..u can relocate 2 otueke wit ur paymaster grin

Oh puleeeesssee. .im doing well where I am, I don't need money from any politician to survive. I am a GEJite to the core..NO apologise

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by AbuMikey(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
MoneyGreen:
grin Congrat bro

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by GentleToks(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.

Sai Buhari!! (See wetin dis bayelsa mumu don make me say! )

All you saying is Trash, all i know is that i don't associate with failure!

I love this mutherfucker; he is hilarious

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by edorhe14(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who wouldn't ?? Even the layman on the streets that underestimated him is proud of him...
Y wouldn't his better half
I just hope she learnt from mama piss to watch her utterances.
#GoodluckBuhari
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Owliver(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dragonking:
is it only her husband and the APC team that made buhari win? what about the numerous Nigerians that suffered to vote for APC? this woman is selfish and greedy. angry
Looolz* I hope she's ready for insults cos we are cooking her own. Nobody fit escape nigerians bad mouths grin
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
pretydiva:
as if say u nor dey d country. U n ur family go stil suffer frm it. Common sense u nor get
I don't talk with private prostitute , *spits*
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
googlepikin:
just no follow dem try am,because na you I go flog pass grin
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by slimfancier(f): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
we are really proud of him too cool
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:

|I dont blame U .. Still celebrating change
you no go join me celebrate?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by chakula: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to team apc under the union of nairaland.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Jwonder(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Raymie:
Like the 'failure' knows yhu exist. It must really suck to be yhu bro.

Trash!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
googlepikin:
its sorry, not sory. God please save your children, because illiterates have taken over again.
eyaaaaaa,no let this our victory kill you o,no worry we go get you security man job with that your certificate tongue
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
So says the child bride
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by U2ice(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai dis is d kinda 1st lady we deserve.....can mama p write dis?

D era of 'na only u waka come" don end

*saibaba congrats my 9ja pple
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Awwww...so sweet smiley kissI hope to say that of my future husband sometime soon too cheesy
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by idupaul: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you no go join me celebrate?

I dey on my second bottle as i dey type so.... congrats to all of us
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Kestolove(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
U mean d. First lady?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Obinnapat(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Patience Jonathan Should also call Aisha Buhari and congratulate her!!!

Welcome our amiable first Lady!!!

Sai Buhari!!!!!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by OKOOMOGE: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ilamina:
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience
You are more wicked to know she is wicked. Idiot
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by xbernardx(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Like your mama?

Acidosis:
Mother prostitutes grin

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:

I dey on my second bottle as i dey type so.... congrats to all of us
dats the spirit. Buy me beer now
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by ojobolinda: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dis woman is an angel, very intelligent so unlike PEJ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo / Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.