Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends (599 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally I see the death of Nigeria..I have been following this site since the election as I am not around to witness it.calling my friends around to know what is happening..what is about to happen..I heard that Biafra said that the Igbo should not vote to divide Nigeria?and some didn't vote because of that..Buhari a wicked man to the Igbo is now coming back to be our president..the Biafra are now fighting this..I just got a call that Biafra said in radio to good luck,that he should declare Biafra a country of their own within this week and come and rule the biafras..I see war..I see war..not over the Igbo ohaneze ndi Igbo will ever allow buhari to win instead let divide Nigeria...what will ojukwu say if he was still alive now..this is the time..buhari will never rule us..note:that the yorubas are all Muslims,it rare to find a christian Yoruba.Igbo are on their own..Good luck declare Biafra now when you still have chance or else there will be war..Biafra made and there was not a single vite at aba..what is about to happen in Nigeria..We hate buhari..divide Nigeria..

Please let pay tribute to Nigeria
finally we shall leave Nigeria..finally we shall be on our own..buhari will destroy us if he wins I swear...he will make this country only for the Muslims..just see how book haram are throwing bomb,this time they will come to the east .
take of your cap for the guys and bow for ladies..rip Nigeria...

Let pay tribute to Ojukwu
finally,ojukwu you are gone to witness the one nation of Biafra that you have fought for..we rep you.if you were alive now we will be needing your advice.I goes death knows this will happen soon and took you from us..rip to the president of Biafra..rip to our only father..rip sorry you won't be here..

Let pay tribute to the lives lost..
we rip to the people killed by book haram,our fellow Christians Amen..

let pay tribute to the lives that we still be lost..
even though the Igbo don't like buhari.please God don't make this a war,instead let have our Biafra in one peace..

Finally to the Igbo...I rep us. this post is only for the Igbo so don't comment if you nat Igbo.....
Re: What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by WisdomFlakes: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Seriously bro, you need help. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by joystickextendr: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am an igbo boy from bende local government area in abia state. it pains so much when I see igbos like you whining over nothing. did u vote when the northerners were under the sun voting u were in your house watching tv and u are shouting jonathan and biafra go and take biafra from buharis hands rubbish
Re: What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by olaboy001(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
First Warning: Dear PGMB, in electing you, we've come out of the mental block inflicted by the power of incumbency. Mess up, we will vote you out

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by Vanpascore(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Someone like op should not be among human beings, you called WAR like that! How many have you withnesed? Ask your parents, if they are not like you, what it is to have war. So man wake up and face your life to achieve in ur own existence. Biafra ko, kafra ni.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigeria?is this how it ends by lewinsky1: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
In think the moderator should delete the OP ASAP

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! / The Defeat Of President Jonathan Does Not Mark The End Of The People’s Democrati / The Fate Of Sure P, U Win, Yep And Gis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.