Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (34974 Views)

Thursday, May 18, 2017, Nigeria Newspaper Headlines: Punch/nation/vanguard / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by coded01: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
The All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, will address the nation on his electoral victory.

The APC is already making arrangement for his address at its National Headquarter in Abuja. -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-to-address-the-nation/#sthash.50ngtyzE.dpuf

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Jelo4kul(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes o.. FTC again

After oga Jona let me down , I accepted change.. Buhari is now smiling . I say a big congrats to you for your continuous struggle to rule this country and now you've succeeded. Even Jonathan accepted that.

Finally change has come
Sai Buhari

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by coded01: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
No shaking... grin grin

WE ALL WELCOME THE NEW PRESIDENT IN PEACE... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
CONGRATULATION!!!President Buhari we are waiting for u to sit on d throne

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by huhmuhyehmi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok O

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by salvatore007(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Waitn 4 him 2address oo

Chilin wiv ma dstv explora ready 2record him...

Meanwhile

Somebody Sai Buhari

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by RoyalBlak007: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
wink
[size=45pt]SAI BABA!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by globalresource: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now I believe in the democratic system of Nigeria. We are coming up of age. If we can send an incumbent packing then I say congratulations to Nigerian people. No politician should take the people for granted again. Pray our President elect should grossly involve himself in the national development and make Nigerians proud. I fought this fight. We did it together. I was abused and insulted cos of change. But thank God change is here

Bye bye Goodluck
Welcome GOODgovernance

I celebrate Nigerians
I celebrate the federal republic of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
JONAH go be like GBESE RE oo, PEJ go SUFFER, GBESE RE oo 'we dey go OTUEKE.. GBESE re we go fish for river tire....
Hahhahahahah
Victory is ours! I'm happy I dnt regret my supports
for Buhari. Its a new dawn!!!
Thank Jega 'A man who doesn't compromise Integrity

The best for you people in PDP is to accept the
results and congratulates Nigeria and Nigerians.
No magic from any where can make any different.
Jonathan should not allow bad advise from any body as he is the only one that his name will be
mentioned as the man who plunge Nigeria into civil
unrest because he didn't win an elections after
having the opportunity to rule Nigeria for five and
half years, I congratulates Nigeria and Nigerians
once more.
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was here this day 31st March 2015.
Congratulations General,
Congratulations Prof.Osinbajo.
Congratulations APC
CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA
(Quote ) (Report) (Like) (Share)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by tunwumi: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm so happy I am in the country. If FeBUHARI has happen I will only hear the news but with March4Buhari I was there live.

I was able to March4 the general with my PVC and door to door campaign without a pay.

I'm so happy we have a peaceful election and the will of people prevail.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by jeeqaa7(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
When I called buhari MR PRESIDENT
A lot of you said I was dreaming
I guess my DREAM just came to life

Like if you voted GMB
Share if you still love GEJ

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by realGURU(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes Mr. president, 50% of corruption ,has now vanished

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is what he has to say.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by MakCoby(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
President Buhari , point of correction grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Canme4u(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
In R-Kelly's voice Thats a sign of victory

Sai-Buhari

Sai Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Chadso(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okay.. Let's hear him out
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by angelTI(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cm

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
What Else Are we waiting for Again, Please go to Nearest Bar an Collect as usual on ma name, you have my pic and ma statement , Oya Azonto Before Shoki to Shork dem out !!!!!

Congrats and welcome to APC flight 001.taking off from daura to aso rock. Take off time is 10am.cruising at 1.2million votes above PDP levels.estimated time is 1100 hours.
We shall be flying over Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara,Niger, Benue, yobe, bauchi, gombe,Adamawa, borno, and lagos state.
We will however experience some turbulence over taraba,Ebonyi, Bayelsa, cross rivers, and much heavier turbulence over Delta and rivers states.
Just fasten your seat belts and be assured that your pilot has many years of flying experience dating back to 2003.just as d Co pilot is super experienced and sound to back up in case of any eventuality.
This is a d flight you have waited so many years to take.
CONGRATULATIONS
Proudly NIGERIAN grin grin grin
Yours Faithfully CAPTAIN EFILEFUN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ride on Baba,we dey your back.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Solmax(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't want to say Congrats to GMB before my Oga @ the Top would say there is still 1 more state to be announced.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by MAYOWAAK: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am glad to see the PDP dislodged after 16 long years of incompetence. This was made possible by the relentless efforts of people who believed.
Congratulations to them. Today belongs to them.
If Nigerians can do this, it means they can do it again and again. In future, any leader that takes the goodwill people invest in him or her for granted should expect to be kicked out. That is a positive development that should not be discounted.
Ladies and Gentlemen, while I urge you to celebrate and revel in your victory, let me also urge that we should keep things as short as possible and resume at our duty post where we keep the feet of our leaders close to the fire as much as possible. We must remain eternally vigilant and not allow our leaders to forget their promises. GEJ lost in part because he got too high on power. He forgot that when leaders sleepwalk through office, people suffer. People die. As much as possible, this should not happen anymore. Nigeria needs to move forward and we can only make this possible if we do not allow them to lose themselves in the triumphalism that will inevitably follow such a historic winning.
In spite of all the hoopla about change, I still believe the man is clueless about making an economy work. Unless he assembles a formidable economic team, and permanently stays out of their way, we will return to the same sorry place as this in 2019. That is the reason we should not stop paddling the Nigerian boat yet.
To all Buharists out there, let me say some of us are not going to be buying excuses. If, in the next four years, Buhari does not significantly add to the megawatts we have, or does nothing about our lingering security issue, or begins to produce fictitious figures of jobs, he shall be measured with the same yardstick as Goodluck Jonathan. We shall not be accepting excuses of "we met an empty treasury' because they cannot claim to be ignorant about the state of the economy before they started campaigning and promising 20,000 jobs per state.
Things are already bad and people elected you to make it better, not to tell stories. It is best to get to work as early as possible.
Once again, congratulations to the victors of today.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

....copied

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by bunmioguns(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Waiting
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by TopsyKrete: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yaaashaaaaa,
That's how we roll-datdabayo in Naruto's voice.

Sharingan mode activated for dem Tanoids ...

I can't laff

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
[b] MY MESSAGE TO BUHARI IF HE WINS!!

#‎baba‬ If You Get There.

1) Dont come-up with 36-point agenda.
Just give us Light and security. Odas will fall in place

2) Reduce the costs for data bundles

3) Make Fashola a minister with 10
portfolios. He can handle it.

4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus
sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do something about it.

4) shut all borders. Our jail candidates
must not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.

5) Don't Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be
Food We Say Make U Go Chop!

6) Please arrest dat lady that says your
call credit is low please recharge!

7) stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay
dem like civil servant 2 discourage rogues
from our politics

cool don't use all our money to buy shoes and private jets. use ur old military boots and okada if necessary

9) let there be electricity, we don't want to be hugging transformers

10) we want NTA to be clear like CNN,
BBC, Aljazeera and so on

YOURS SINCERELY,
NaijaYouth [/b]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Now that he's finally here, say hello to the Man of the year!

Sai Baba! GEJ till May 29!

2 Likes

no problem baba
In 2011, we all thought JEGA meant Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe...
lol..but guess what now? JEGA :
J-ust
E-nded
G-oodluck's
A-dministration
(c) 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Guidette(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
be
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by sukkot: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
king of daura the incorruptible buhari. we troway 21 gun salute sir

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by bigv(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
We have hear. But please let FFK, Okupe, Fayose, Abati...send. their apology letters to the General.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.