Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe (50836 Views)

Read Prof . Jega’s Epic Response To Orubebe This Morning / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / Prof Jegas Reply To Orubebe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by lalasticlala(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
"You have made two comments. One is that you submitted a petition which I refused to accept. Secondly you claimed that there was a result released by the APC which you alleged that we gave to them or I gave to them. With regards to the first point, yesterday after we took the first batch of results in this hall and as we declared a recess until 4pm, as I was walking down back to the office, my PA came to me and said that here are some papers that Dr Bello Fadile, a representative of the PDP said that he should collect it; that I said Dr Fadile should give him those papers. I told him that I didn't tell Dr Fadile to give any papers to you. Return them to him because Dr Fadile, after we declared for recess came on to this platform. As a party agent, he is not supposed to do that and gave some documents to my PA who is writing results here. and I am sure some of the agents and some of the pressmen may have seen that and I told my PA to take back those documents to him. If he told you I told him to give you any documents, I did not. Take them back to him, Subsequently, Dr Fadile sent me a text message saying that there are petitions and that he wants to submit them. I told him we don't collect petitions on the platform when we are declaring results and then he said I should have left my office open so that they can submit those petitions in my office. I told him our secretary, the secretary to the commission is not anywhere in this hall. She is in her office and that her business is to receive communication. If they are important enough, she would bring them to me here. I have started collation. I cannot be receiving petition in this hall or in this platform. And when I replied that text message, he replied again and said Okay, he will see what he can do. I interpreted the text as he was going to take that petition or whatever document he has to the secretary of the commission. As I speak with you now, I have not received anything from the secretary to the commission. That is regards to the issue of the so called petition.

Regarding results published by APC on its website, I do not give results to anybody. The results were announced formally as INEC are results declared here. And we have warned everybody to be careful and to ensure that the do not declare results which we have not officially announced. So as far as I am concerned I have not seen any results. I have not given anybody any results. So for you to even engage me on that issue I think frankly that is not fair to me. I have not seen the results. How can I speak on something that I have not seen. So please let us be careful of what we say or do so that we do not disrupt a process that has ended peacefully and in a matter of hours we would be able to finish it.". --- Professor Jega

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Jelo4kul(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hahaha.. FTC again.
Forget Jega is really mature..
That serves Oruebe right. After they finish electing Buhari as the new president, they should jail that man for disrupting the peaceful election collation of results. If I was Buhari I would have sent to man to Otueke long ago to squat with oga Jona. I love Jonathan but he made me love Buhari even more and finally ave accepted change
Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Chinemeokpann: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
That was a classic response from Dr Jega. The Professor was cool calm and collected .

He tore Orubebe into shreds without shouting

May God Jega any person Orubebising your life

Meanwhile kudos to GEJ for calling Buhari to concede. That is the only good thing Jonathan has done as president- farewell to Otueke

The born throway shildren from the north wish u safe journey

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Etumgbe(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love dat man JEGA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by akinboyepelumi1: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
#Legendary

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by joystickextendr: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by seunmsg(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe is a disgrace to the president, his party and the nation. Only God knows how his children and wife will feel watching their father make a nuisance of himself on national television. Jega calmly put him in his right place. Such a shameless man.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by EdCure: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
We have won.

The battle is over.

No need to comment on threads on NL.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by oakson: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
the man is a national embarrassment I wonder what becomes of him now that his boss has conceded defeat.
Sai Buhari

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Epic response!
PDP met their match in Jega.
He locked them out with his wisdom.
APC Salutes your courage Sir.
Congratulations President Buhari!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by fflamingo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Seriously, there are speeches that are left discussed
Jega just made an example.
My life is jegaED
My life is cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wish I cld be half as cool as jega was. I wld av thrown the microphones at him and give Him black eye with backhand.
Idiotta!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by TRADELYN: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin

OneNaija4Life

1 Share

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by auntymi(f): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kai, buhari don change my life

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by egift(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Silent Brutality.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Texcoco(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
I should say something silly like "Jega has been compromised and he's been 'sentimental' with the truth"

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by coded01: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin

FINISH HIM... grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=20pt]NIGERIA JUST MAKE A NEW RECORD.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT WORK TOWARDS THE VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE ALIVE TO WITNESS GENERAL MUHAMMUD BUHARI RULE AGAIN , I HAVE NOT BEEN BORN WHEN HE RULED NIGERIA IN THE '80'S.

NIGERIA POLITICIAN SHOULD LEARN FROM BUHARI ISSUE AND DO GOOD.

HIS GOOD WORK CAMPAIGN FOR HIM EVEN WHEN THE ENEMY PLAN HIS DOWNFALL ..

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE BUHARI TILL I BREATH THE LAST BREATH AND I WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO TELL THIS STORY TO MY UNBORN CHILDREN.

GREATEST HISTORY EVER[/size]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by pharmow: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe will look back and regret ever taking that decision.

I salute everyone that marched for the General

Sai Baba

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Ventura1: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Epic indeed! he killed the man verbally

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by sekzy99(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Emiiyaseyi
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Pavore9: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm...word! Orubebe has earned a place in Wikipedia for the wrong reason all because he was protecting his pocket!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by chinex276(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
JEGA
Just
Ended
Goodluck's
Administration
new disease found-orubebesity, it can only be cured in abuja by jegaquelin capsule.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Warlord3000(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please has anyone seen my favorite robot...

His name is temitemi1..

If anyone sees him.. Tell him i will miss him oo cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by freshness2020: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Dcaliphate(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok, whats done is done, enough of the noise abeg, lets now sit and see what this majical change is all about.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC are busy campaigning, PDP are busy looking for Buhari's WAEC Certificate. Now, you see the result.

#ChangeHasCome

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by efilefun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Tobilastik(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election

. Vanguard News...APRIL 17, 2011...

I love reading old news

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicknames Nigerians Call State Governors / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.