Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For (1035 Views)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by tohero(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
For me, I say we have the PEOPLE's CHOICE as the president; So a Free and Fair election to say.

What about you? What is that [size=15pt]one thing[/size] you will remember GEJ's regime for?
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by sehin79(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
he would be remembered for the man with no shoes with a complex toys.
not the fault of his own but his name goodluck literally got him the toy
meanwhile my congratulation to the new comamder the chief
the general
old soldier never dies.
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by Missy89(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
If he can transfer power peacefully, He would be remembered as one of the greatest statesman in Africa.
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by bokohalal(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Corruption.
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
During his time,the election was peaceful
And he peacefully transfered power
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by chefremy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
his wife,ah i go miss her like mad with those her words.

1 Like

Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
tohero:
For me, I say we have the PEOPLE's CHOICE as the president; So a Free and Fair election to say.

What about you? What is that [size=15pt]one thing[/size] you will remember GEJ's regime for?
stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by truefact: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Weakling
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by Revolution: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ will be remembered for conceding defeat to Buhari and calling to congratulate him.
Re: One Thing GEJ Will Be Remembered For by tohero(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
prettydiva89:
During his time,the election was peaceful
And he peacefully transfered power
That's nice of him. At least, calling the president elect.

Till may 29 (nd beyond) we hope all will be well.

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Tasks Tertiary Institutions On Annual Convocation / Inec, PDP Disenfranchised Me - Yinka Olaofe, UPN Ogun Assembly Candidate (pics) / Akpabio Commissions 26 Projects In Akwa Ibom State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.