Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

After 6 Years, What Has Jona Really Achieved Of All His Promised?The best thing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 6 Years, What Has Jona Really Achieved Of All His Promised?The best thing (525 Views)

Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 / Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? / Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 6 Years, What Has Jona Really Achieved Of All His Promised?The best thing by Sloan: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
- Specifically, I want to know if Nigeria's oil dependent economy has been diversified?
- Why did he not take Nigeria into the path of self-sufficiency of its regions / states without depending on hand-outs from oil sales?
- Why not restructure Nigeria so that Nigerians can compete as equals, compete internationally but left us broke with > $ 10 B in debt, ECA depleted, Foreign reserves depleted?
- Where is the goddamned Niger Bridge he said he would build?? If I have to visit the eastern part of my country Nigeria, do you mean it is still the same bridge Balewa built in 1655 that I still have to cross, hoping the old thing doesn't go down into the Niger?

Jonathan is only the worst president ever in Nigeria, and has gone down even below the rating of a Yaradua!

[size=20pt]The best thing Jona has done so far is to spare us the calamity of a Sambo as president, who clearly combines the cluelessness and dullness of Yaradua and Jonathan in one package! [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Amosun, Atiku Congratulates Buhari; Hails Ex President Jonathan / How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? / The Foul Play Behind Buhari's Success At The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.