Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right (869 Views)

Nigeria: What’s God Got To Do With It? – By: Femi Fani-kayode / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right by sathel(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Spiritual leader of the Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, Marcus Korede Tibetan has given his own predictions concerning this year's forthcoming elections.

Prophet Tibetan known for some of his controversial statements, told Encomium Weekly that incumbent President , Goodluck Jonathan will be disgraced in the upcoming elections.

He also told the magazine that All Progressives Congress' presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, only wants to be President as a concerned Nigerian.

The Prophet also warned that there might be consequences if Gen. Buhari assumes office by May 2015, stating that the APC Presidential candidate may die during the four-year tenure.Spiritual leader of the Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, Marcus Korede Tibetan has given his own predictions concerning this year's forthcoming elections.

Prophet Tibetan known for some of his controversial statements, told Encomium Weekly that incumbent President , Goodluck Jonathan will be disgraced in the upcoming elections.

He also told the magazine that All Progressives Congress' presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, only wants to be President as a concerned Nigerian.

The Prophet also warned that there might be consequences if Gen. Buhari assumes office by May 2015, stating that the APC Presidential candidate may die during the four-year tenure.Spiritual leader of the Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, Marcus Korede Tibetan has given his own predictions concerning this year's forthcoming elections.

Many clergy have taken to their pulpit to make known the outcome of the 2015 Presidential Election which is in high contentions between two main political party namely the PDP and the APC.

The prophecies of these clergy cannot be sidelined as we have seen the likes of Pst E.A Adeboye, Prophet T.B Joshua, Bishop David Oyedepo (just to mention a few) making prophecies towards this Nation and the same coming to pass.
Well, a renowned Lagos Pastor, Elijah Babatunde of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church have unveiled ‘divine revelations’ and prophesied that President Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP supporters will be floored to the mud come 2015 Presidential Election as they will not win.
Not just that the PDP won’t win but according to Prophet Elijah Babatunde Jonathan (as unveiled to him from above) will be the last PDP president to pilot the affairs of the nation Nigeria.
According to his prophecies, the APC will win with a very little margin that will shock the PDP and all its supporters.
“President Jonathan is like the Moses of our time and he will not lead Nigeria to the promised land” he said.
He also predicted that there will be “advanced rigging” by both the PDP and the APC all across the Federation and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) will be deceived into. Rigging the elections for a particular political party.
Also, the President and Patience Jonathan should commence prayers for sound health.
Also, the activities of the Boko Haram sect will be extended to the South-West with intensive bomb blast and kidnappings.
He disclosed that Boko Haram is not a friend or a son of the nation as Jonathan thinks and if allowed will create more chaos in the nation.
According to him, three groups of Boko Haram are already in Nigeria and it will take prayers to turn them against each other.
He also disclosed that the APC has made a mistake nominating Akinwunmi Ambode as Lagos State Governorship candidate and that if the PDP work well, they will win the governorship polls in Lagos.
Also, if APC works hard, they will floor PDP in Rivers State.
He also predicted electoral crises in Ebonyi states.Another prophet, Prophet Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo has made a prophecy about the general elections next month.

According to the prophet Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo, President Goodluck Jonathan will defeat his opponent, Muhammadu Buhari in the election.

The Sun newpaper reports that the prophet made the prophecy in his church in Lagos.

This is not the first time Nwazuo would be prophesying about electoral issues. He had in 2011 published his
version of his prophecy where he said Jonathan would triumph at the election which came through.

“I am not the one saying this; it is a revelation from God. I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progressives Congress (APC) will revolt.

“In 2011, I predicted that Jonathan would defeat his opponent. Some people did not believe but the prophecy was fulfilled. He did not just win but he won convincingly.

Quoting his prediction before 2011 presidential election, from a published Christian journal: “The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the
Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’.Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly, while speaking during the church’s crossover service solely prophesied on the Chibok girls.

“The Chibok girls will be returned this year; some people will say ‘they are just using religion to deceive themselves. How will the girls be rescued?’ You will see. I didn’t say it, it is what God said and I believe it.”

And then prophesied joy!

“Whether you are from the East or from the West or from the North or the South, you will experience joy in 2015. Other nations will say ‘how did they do it.’ It will be indescribable joy. The nations of the earth will testify. I bring good tidings of joy to every part of the nation…”

Acclaimed man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleiman had lots of bad news for the Nation. One of his prophecies was that 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should be prayerful as there are plans to kill him and going international.

General Elections: 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.Moving on, founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele Babatunde, had quite alot to say but he had a similar prophecy with Prophet Igina.

General elections: This year’s election will throw up a lot of issues. President Goodluck Jonathan will do everything to win a second term, however, he needs 14 days prayer to have a peaceful reign to enable him complete a second term. Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega will be confused during the polls. There will be several gimmicks to cajole the INEC to rig the election. E-voting will not work. There will be ballot box snatching and stuffing during the election.On the February elections, he said “Unfortunately, because it is election year, I can’t tell you all that God told me about Nigeria. But I will tell you this: “By the end of the year, many will say ‘all is well that ends well.'”1. Abuja-based Prophet Iginla- February Elections: “No matter how powerful or well-organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess-work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.”
GEJ’s health and death in the Aso Rock: “President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people who enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.”

2. Apostle Johnson Suleiman- had sad news for the nation, saying the 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He urged President Jonathan to be careful as there are plans to assassinate him. He also urged the UK to pray for the health of their Queen.GEJ’s health and the Aso Rock: “I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles… Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.”
General elections: “2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.”
(From the two bolded statements, does he suggest that someone else will win at the poll but Jonathan will be declared winner instead?)

3. Lagos pastor and founder INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Elijah Babatunde- Mr. Babatunde said should the president win, he will do by a slim margin; and that he will be the last president of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
An opposition win, if it happens, will also be by a narrow margin, he said.
“President Goodluck Jonathan will be ‎the last PDP president to rule Nigeria,” Mr. Babatunde, who is the church’s Primate, declared.
‎In an interview with Daily Independent newspaper, the cleric who had many negative prophecies as the regards the country in 2015, said even though it will not be a landslide victory for the opposition, the President will lose.

4. Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel-
According to P.M. NEWS, Leaders of CAN and PFN had met at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, to pray for the nation and the forthcoming election, but the meeting turned out to be for a secret endorsement of Jonathan’s candidacy.
In attendance at the meeting, P.M.NEWS gathered, were Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer, RCCG; Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel; Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN President; Rev. Felix Omobude, PFN President; Pastor Paul Adefarasin, PFN Vice President; Pastor Wale Adefarasin of the Guiding Light Assembly and other key Christian leaders in the nation.
Pastor Osinbajo was also at the meeting to seek their blessing to support him and the candidacy of General Muhammed Buhari.
Pastor Paul Adefarasin was said to have broken the silence when he asked Adeboye who they should support since his ‘son’, Pastor Osinbajo is vying for the vice presidency with Buhari. They wanted Aeboye to say something and Osinbajo was watching as he believed that ‘Baba’ will certainly ask other leaders to endorse him, but he was disappointed.
Adeboye was said to have told them that he is a man under authority and that since he is under the authority of CAN and PFN, whoever they endorsed, he would support and go with them.
It was then that Oyedepo stood up and said he had prayed and that God was leading him to endorse and support Jonathan and that was the script the Christian leaders adopted at the expense of Osinbajo.
Instead of the meeting being for prayer for the nation, it was gathered that it turned out to be for the secret endorsement of Jonathan as all the leaders .The General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr D.K Olukoya, on the other hand spoke in parables. He described 2015 as a mysterious year, caution year and dribble year.

“I will speak in parables. This year is going to be a mysterious, cautious and dribbling year, so, you will have to find the solutions instead of diagnosing the problems carried by the year.Not quite agreeing with Adeboye, Prophet Iginla who is based in Abuja, says Ebola will return to Nigeria.

He released his 2015 prophecy during a special service in his church at Kubwa, Abuja days ago.

On the February Elections: No matter how powerful or well organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.1. Abuja-based Prophet Iginla- February Elections: “No matter how powerful or well-organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess-work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.”
GEJ’s health and death in the Aso Rock: “President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people who enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.”

2. Apostle Johnson Suleiman- had sad news for the nation, saying the 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He urged President Jonathan to be careful as there are plans to assassinate him. He also urged the UK to pray for the health of their Queen.GEJ’s health and the Aso Rock: “I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles… Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.”
General elections: “2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.”
(From the two bolded statements, does he suggest that someone else will win at the poll but Jonathan will be declared winner instead?)

3. Lagos pastor and founder INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Elijah Babatunde- Mr. Babatunde said should the president win, he will do by a slim margin; and that he will be the last president of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
An opposition win, if it happens, will also be by a narrow margin, he said.
“President Goodluck Jonathan will be ‎the last PDP president to rule Nigeria,” Mr. Babatunde, who is the church’s Primate, declared.
‎In an interview with Daily Independent newspaper, the cleric who had many negative prophecies as the regards the country in 2015, said even though it will not be a landslide victory for the opposition, the President will lose.

4. Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel-
According to P.M. NEWS, Leaders of CAN and PFN had met at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, to pray for the nation and the forthcoming election, but the meeting turned out to be for a secret endorsement of Jonathan’s candidacy.
In attendance at the meeting, P.M.NEWS gathered, were Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer, RCCG; Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel; Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN President; Rev. Felix Omobude, PFN President; Pastor Paul Adefarasin, PFN Vice President; Pastor Wale Adefarasin of the Guiding Light Assembly and other key Christian leaders in the nation.
Pastor Osinbajo was also at the meeting to seek their blessing to support him and the candidacy of General Muhammed Buhari. Source;www.nairaland.com
Re: Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right by sathel(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
The General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr D.K Olukoya, on the other hand spoke in parables. He described 2015 as a mysterious year, caution year and dribble year.

“I will speak in parables. This year is going to be a mysterious, cautious and dribbling year, so, you will have to find the solutions instead of diagnosing the problems carried by the year.”
Re: Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right by willieguy: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pastor Obasanjo of cos grin
Re: Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right by Kennedymac(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fr ejike mbaka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adesina On Course For Afdb’s Presidency / OPINION: What If Akwa Ibom Governor’s Elect, Udom Emmanuel Defects To APC / Fashola At Citizens Relationship Magt And Command And Control Centre. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.