Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos (51949 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Jubilations As INEC Declares Sen. Okowa, Governor Elect [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by ikochukwu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
The tension was high during these few days..good to see people in the street.. But something about these jubilations...I still see weapons like machete and knives... Thank God its for jubilations.. Share your photos

4 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by temitemi1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations!

26 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by SuperSuave(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai buhari!!! How I wish I can goto the streets to join the celebrations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by SuperSuave(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!
come again plssss. Hahahahaha after all your "gej till 2019" shouts grin

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by medamillion(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
When the "likes" on Nairaland showed them, they called us APC e-rats creating multiple accounts, when Google votes proved it; they said GMB was an online president; Dele Mohammadu showed them the graph but they said "na lie, GEJ till 2019 (temitemi1)".

We told them SouthWest will vote GMB; they created a thread: "Beyond propaganda, GEJ is favoured to win SouthWest".

Now we have been proven right.
The masses have spoken.
UP GMB!!!!!

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by jamael(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
The people's general

3 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by frinx: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
JUST TRY CARRY BROOM SELF SAY U WON SWEEP UR COMPOUND DEM FIT SHOT U FOR MY SIDE grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by addempsea(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP members sef join Sai baba

8 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by salvatore007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
My syd na matchete n guns dey blaze o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by eleojo23: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
The scenario now is the same as what happened in 2011.
Nigerians threw their weight behind GEJ and placed high expectations on him.

But let's not put the pressure on one person (the president). The president is also human, he can't perform magic.

If you want to rid the country of corruption, start from being honest in that office where you work. We all have to join hands to build this country. Increase in corruption is not just the failure of the president, it also shows the failure of the people to uphold integrity in their individual lives. In the end, it is a smear on all of our faces.
It is teamwork that will bring the real change we desire. We all have to take responsibility to bring about this change.

God bless Nigeria.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by ABUJA2020: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that the General is there....lets start that work

2 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by olas22u(f): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by benuejosh: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Dynamics of Power is such that sometimes the
powerless become the most powerful.
#NigeriaHasDecided. Said Baba!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Brugo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin

Wow! This is evidence that the people were fed up with entrenched corruption, police brutality and military intimidation. God bless Nigeria.

May this era bring us the much desired peace, growth and prosperity.

THE PEOPLE VOTED JONA OUT. The people have spoken.

Even though we were threatened and detained and our PVC's were seized; even though we were gassed and ridiculed and bullied; even though our friends called us fools for seeking CHANGE...... THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA HAVE TRIUMPHED.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

22 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Drinking and flexing wit ma boo

1 Like

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by nurez305(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmnn.....i smell change

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by WIZGUY69(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
cool
Celebration going on right now, will upload pics soon. before that let's pray : God! let my enemies congratulate me the way fayose congratulates baba. let my neighbours honour me the way GEJ honours baba. & let me encounter/meet good & intelligent people the way GMB meet APC team. i just believe that APC is gonna win this presidential election even before the campaign, because of the people in the party; lots of smart men and women. #continuescelebration.#CONGRATSBABA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by bastien: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just dey look
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
If it was GEJ that won, the jubilation would have been killings. God has a reason for everything.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by DeCritique(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by mcdokwe(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
K
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Spambot: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
No opinion for now!
I just have this to say:
Congratulations to the winner of the 2015 presidential election

SAI BUHARI

SAI BABA...

I hope his government favors the nation!

3 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by roufy235(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats mr president
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by AbuMikey(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have none, but seeing the tiny Hausa minority in My Place of residence Playing music and Jubilating GMB's victory made Me smile, You know why? They are rarely ever in such mood.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Revolva(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
#saibaba

2 Likes

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015

15 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.