Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) (42212 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC win PDP, na #Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love your spirit Jonathan. am your fan and will always be your fan as long as you keep doing what pleases people. you gave demonstrated the spirit of a good democrat. you will forever be remembered. its not that its not possible for you to rig the election but you are man that believed in the will of nature. I wish you good luck in all your endeavours. congrats to the president elect in person of GMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by jingh(f): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Didn't you get the memo- I dey for queue to collect my N5,000 monthly dash wey Buhari promise 25 million Nigerians. Smart people don't work when someone can dash them money like area boys and almajiris.
as usual, you will deviate from topic just to hide your silliness.

take an handkerchief, and dab your tear
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by stonecoldcafe: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Elslim:
1.9million voters!!! U guys killed it!!*thumps up*

Do you mean thumb?

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by anonimi: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
as usual, you will deviate from topic just to hide your silliness.

take an handkerchief, and dab your tear

When you dey tell me make I send you CV sake of sey you want find me work, you nor bin deviate from topic abi

Carry stewpidity plus hypocrisy for head like signboard dey think sey you smart grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by Youssuphmaadh: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
mayorski01:
kano citizens have taken to the streets to show thier happiness as buhari wins the presidential elections, with screams of Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by tola9ja: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Up Nigeria
Up GBM
Nigeria is bigger dan any party.

HOPE THIS IS YOUR NEW USER NAME OKAY

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM

I BELIEVE YOU WILL PRACTICE ISLAM BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

[size=18pt]AMIN[/size]
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by corisande: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
thank allah oh
if it was otherwise na bloodsharing for dey
there is God oooooooo
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
mayorski01:
kano citizens have taken to the streets to show thier happiness as buhari wins the presidential elections, with screams of Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba

These are the same heeediiots that would have gone on a killing spree if their mallam had lost...mscheeew! Alot of lives are safe today all thanks to GEJ accepting defeat
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the best rigger and brain brain behind it.One love,peace and one Nigeria,it cannot change our name ,we are still Nigerians,atleast Buhari has liberated us from one party system.

We need positive change not autocratic change.
Thank you Jesus.May we see God leading Nigeria through GMB.
God bless Nigeria my beloved country.

GEJ thank your God for keeping you alive to this day cos many untold things that would have cost your life really happened in your regime.
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think,if we could do away with tribalism in Nigeria we would go much farther.
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by lilcashking(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
jasmine01s:
Tomorrow is April 1st, imagine u wake up
tomorrow morning and JEGA said that all the
results we ve been receiving since saturday is
APRIL FOOL.... What will you do ?
I will quit the imagination case close,#gejnowthatyouhavego stealing is now corruption
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by galadima77(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
shaddi:

When the "likes" on Nairaland showed them, they called us APC e-rats creating multiple accounts, when Google votes proved it; they said GMB was an online president; Dele Mohammadu showed them the graph but they said "na lie, GEJ till 2019 (temitemi1)".

We told them SouthWest will vote GMB; they created a thread: "Beyond propaganda, GEJ is favoured to win SouthWest".

Now we have been proven right.
The masses have spoken.
UP GMB!!!!!

u forgot about d AIT online polls which favored gmb and dey claimed was hacked
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by babestella: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2015
oilykid:
what if gej had won, I guess by now innocent people would have been killed and their properties razed to the ground,I hope the country breaks sooner than later.

PDP/GEJ really did put up a good fight, they had so many moles to deal with within the party especially the ones that were interested in returning power to the north and they found a good allie in SW. Well, it's all good for our democracy, it's victory for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by babestella: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2015
tola9ja:

HOPE THIS IS YOUR NEW USER NAME OKAY

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM

I BELIEVE YOU WILL PRACTICE ISLAM BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

[size=18pt]AMIN[/size]

?
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
Breaking news

anonimi when are you coming back to Lagos, your job as PDP rumour monger and propaganda seller has expired.

pls send your CV to CHANGE@YAHOODOTCOM

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:05am On Apr 01, 2015
galadima77:

u forgot about d AIT online polls which favored gmb and dey claimed was hacked

WAS IT NOT?
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by galadima77(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

WAS IT NOT?

u tell me?
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by MoneyGreen(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Kano tumbin giwa, ko da me kazo anfika.. Say Buhari!
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by MoneyGreen(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Trendy247:
[size=20pt]THANK GOD MY DOGS AND BABOONS ARE NOW SAFE[/size]
Monkey!
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by eagleeyez: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Sai Buhari.

The change is everywhere. It can be felt. Finally the hausas are now happy. It was really a tough race for APC but now the are enjoying the reward.
Hardwork pays
Sai Buhari

My dear, you are getting this the wrong way.everyone and "hausas"inclusive are happy.

Note this,we didn't vote in Buhari,we voted in change!
If buhari messes up, we will clear his doubt come 2019
Re: Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) by adconline(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Same peeps would have killed people if GMB had lost. They need a lot to learn from GEJ and PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Buy Suvs, Property At Ridiculous Give-away Prices / Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party / Crowd Mob Akpabio Outside A Bank In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.