Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? (561 Views)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? by themilanway(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
BARCANISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He researched,sweated,toiled,shame every TANoid with mature and constructive counter thread.

I never liked or supported Jonathan,i'm an igbo guy,but Baracnista gave me more reasons why Jonathan's govt needs to be sent packing.

I will never forget his counter threads during the certificate saga,it was timely,needed and spontanous.

A shame he decided to be a turn coat.

Special mention to Obiageli,Ayukdaboss,LRNZH,Berem,Ngene,Passingshot,Medamilion,Rilywanye01,egift.....to mention just a few.

You guys kept on the believe and the rest they say is history

Congrats Nigeria.
Re: Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? by PassingShot(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
themilanway:
BARCANISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He researched,sweated,toiled,shame every TANoid with mature and constructive counter thread.

I never liked or supported Jonathan,i'm an igbo guy,but Baracnista gave me more reasons why Jonathan's govt needs to be sent packing.

I will never forget his counter threads during the certificate saga,it was timely,needed and spontanous.

A shame he decided to be a turn coat.

Special mention to Obiageli,Ayukdaboss,LRNZH,Berem,Ngene,Passingshot,Medamilion,Rilywanye01,egift.....to mention just a few.

You guys kept on the believe and the rest they say is history

Congrats Nigeria.

Congrats and well done to all of us. We deserve this joyous moment.

Sai Baba

One Nigeria
Re: Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lucifer
Re: Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? by themilanway(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Congrats and well done to all of us. We deserve this joyous moment.

Sai Baba

One Nigeria

Yes boss!
Re: Who Will You Dedicate Gmb's Victory To? by Dammy68(f): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dedicate Gmb victory to bola Ahmed Tinubu for putting his own political ambition aside in order to make Apc. If not for him the almagamation of the all progressive party wouldn't have worked. Yoruba tribe home and abroad needs to thank this man for the relevancy he gave to the yoruba race after gej marginalized us. I am not a politician but that is my take on this. It is well

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Winners Of 2015 Presidential Elections. / Where Are The Gej Till 2019? They Have Suddenly Disappeared... / President Goodluck Jonathan Speaks. Says Legacy Should Endure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.