Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (63130 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by unstableaswater: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Look at Buhari majestic chair as a boss and look at Abdulsalam majestic chair as a boss.

Osinbajo is barely visible in his nursery school chair. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why must u make out nothing out of something. ... As long as Prof Osibanjo is sitting and not kneeling or squatting....Poster, abeg ZIP UP

*Nor come pour sand inside our sweet pepper soup, lol**

SAI BABA!!!! I havent slept since saturday ontop ur matter, am glad we now have the CHANGE we seek!

315 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by unstableaswater: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
The slavery in this country O! cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by ayukdaboss(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
unstableaswater:
The slavery in this country O! cheesy cheesy
[/s]
He's obviously not interested in the discussion. grin grin

Sai Osinbanjo tongue

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by unstableaswater: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:
It's obvious he's not interested in the discussion. What's your point?? grin

O yes member Vice President, u do as u are told Vice President. U dare not talk back Vice President. hehehehe!

19 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by unstableaswater: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
And I thought slavery had been abolished in the world.

This next 4 years will be very interesting. I no go fit laff tire...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Bonapart(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yoruba boy is never gonna be recognise

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy

Nigerians Choice...It is well.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Elslim: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nufin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by mifavour(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
op give up!

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
For any Nigerian who has been following this year election from the beginning I want to believe the experience so far is enough to be awarded a degree in Political Science. From my poor view of it all, what we see unfold by the day is far beyond what any Harvard type of student can learn in the classroom ‪#‎NigeriaDecides2015‬!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by santity100: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
buhari and abdulsalami seem to be discussing a serious issue.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by ijmbadmission(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Don't make a scene out of nothing

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by holluwai(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Doesn't make him less of a VP. undecided

13 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Afolabs101: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Leave our VP-in-waiting and stop the hating angry

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by jingh(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
fact about this thread

this thread was written by a satanist
a satanist mod brought it to FP.

I will be ban for this post

if you agree, hit the like button(my first time)

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by abdulaz: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians are always fond of making something out of nothing.
Will his seat change the fact that GEJ lost the election or the fact that he's the new vice president.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Tuntheycr7: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP you need to stop smoking dried pawpaw leaves.......

Abeggggg help me congratulate the people's general..

Our new president

General Muhammad Akorede Okechukwu Oluwadojutiwon Buhari

Congratulations sir.

Sai Baba sai Buhari.

# babawhenyougetthere.... Let the wind of CHANGE blow across the country.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by onosprince(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=20pt]i see the President and his vice... And a sore PDP supporter looking for fault grin[/size]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Apex32: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
O boiy u ar jobless oo shocked

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Pavore9: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
The mod that bring this to front page is crazy,yes...ban me..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is hierarchy in heaven.
Sai Baba gbogbo wa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by bigt2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by babakol(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Come on don't make Gej supporters look silly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by CuteMaro(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok, oya clap for yourself...The TANoids finally have a reason to rejoice and come out of their shells.
At 1st it was the General's certificate, then came the 'he can't remember his phone number', next was the bokoharam sponsor saga, and also the 'he is a dictator', then the debates came, not to forget the 'he is quarter to go', and the 'he went to the UK for treatment'.....
help me ask PdP, what kind of campaign strategy is this??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by donsmall94(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Change finally arrived

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by mondob2k(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Supposing they r speaking Hausa and he is cut out? He go chill na

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by momo22: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stupid post!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by medar(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cool man

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by fratermathy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.