Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results (63032 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by sambolus: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lt jeg go and die,too lazzy fr politics,dis is an ambarancement
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by sewengeezy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
When Gej be president una dey yab am anyhw , now wey him want comot una come dey talk rubbish lik, he is a good man , he had good intentions for nigeria blah! blah! blah! .......thr is God o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by zudozz: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
from 1960 they ruled till 99. I know 4 sure that some of u lagos born children yelling ''sai buhari'' will be dead by d time this northerner ever makes d mistake of allowing power 2 shit down 2 d south EVER again.

Congrats Buhari. U n ur fellow northerners re d real winners.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Raxxye(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some people dey comment like i.diots!
GEJ has just won my heart. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by popcykaylah(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...
best indeed!!!!! leave the sentiments and face the future.simple!
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alamin6: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
terry026:
see face... all straight faces no one is laughing... MAY GOD ALLOW BUHARI TO DELIVER AS WE BELIEVE #GMB
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by vislabraye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...

Let's pray buhari fights corruption squarely. There should be no sacred cow. With the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi I wonder what he will do.

Buhari better not die on seat oh. Let him complete his tenure before thinking of dying.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by AhmedInusa: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahahahaha no more Oil Wells grin
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by rymesgentility(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
this is what happens when you come out from minority goodbye my most respected president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by LBTY(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
kimond101:
God bless Gej
GEJ's humility is admirable. His simplicity has defused tension and potential post-election violence in Nigeria.

I miss Gej already. It was a good run.
Jona isn't a bad man, if only he'd paid more attention, and not relied on the people around him who only cared about their tummy infrastructure so much, he would have performed way better. But I respect him. If at all for anything, he delivered and started a pleasant journey for buhari within this previous 6 weeks.

Gej+Jega #mancrush

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by tayork(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
I respect both Abdusalami and GEJ. Both are mature men.

GEJ had a lot of good intentions for Nigeria. He believed in laying strong foundations and making sure that right processes were followed to achieve lasting results but Nigerians were not that patient. They felt he was too slow.

Buhari should not let himself be overwhelmed by pressure to perform. Everything should be done as it ought to even if it will take time. Quick fixes will do us no good.

It is better to wait and get lasting results than to get results quickly only to fall back to step one after a short time.
LOL [size=56pt]STORY FOR THE gods[/size]
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by LBTY(f): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
zudozz:
from 1960 they ruled till 99. I know 4 sure that some of u lagos born children yelling ''sai buhari'' will be dead by d time this northerner ever makes d mistake of allowing power 2 shit down 2 d south EVER again.

Nne, calm down. But let me understanf, Is it about the individual (ibo, Hausa or Yoruba) or about performance and the many benefits that comes with it because I don't understand the reason why you are vexed.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by ALAYORMII: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
LordCenturion:
Dangote nah GEJ paddy nau, I don't know Wat he wants from buhari again, hypocrisy... Am very sure that this man vote for GEJ.... Useless millionaire

Did you just say millionaire?

No currency in the world that Dangote's money will be converted to that he still won't be a multi-billionaire
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
preach93:
President Jonathan pictured with members of the National Peace Committee for 2015 Elections watching the election collation results as they were being announced at the National Collation center in Abuja today.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/04/photos-president-jonathan-gen.html
I really pity him, a sacrificial lamb 4 change cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by vislabraye(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:

Let's pray buhari fights corruption squarely. There should be no sacred cow. With the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi I wonder what he will do.

Buhari better not die on seat oh. Let him complete his tenure before thinking of dying.

zudozz:

The people from the Western part will regret this. They don't know what aboki can do. They are not tired of oppression. See what Tinubu is doing in Lagos. He cannot try that in the East or South.
Well GEJ you just didn't see the handwriting. Sorry.

arimahoseloka:
u see this is the problem. there is no north or south or Muslim or christian. we just want a competent leader. try and change this Ur mentality

You think so? I want to believe you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by kollinpowel(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Godwin Muhammed Buhari (GMB).
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Omotayor123(f): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan dress code don change instanta.. ;DJonathan dress code don change instanta..
Where MAMA Peace?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by andyanders: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
One of them that is seated beside you will surely be the one that will sell you. For friends love money like Judas. Too sorry. But congratulations an Ex President for doing the right thing. History has been made by you.
I hereby declare, that your sins has been forgiven so said the L.........
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by hallysonia(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
God bless Nigeria for the Free and fair elections

God Bless GEJ

God Bless National Peace Committee

I speak peace to my fellow PDP members.

to be sincere.... i neva a interest in jonathan until today. well u re jst d president bt ur cluesness cabinets re ruling Nigeria.

JONATHAN.....A.MATURE MAN
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by successhunter: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
gen2briz:
Why is jona not wearing his hat?

He doesn't feel like.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by ibietela2(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:

Let's see how they will use it this time
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by ManTiger(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by farem: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Has anyone observed that Dangote is not watching anywhere/anything BUT Pres. Jonathan.

Can somebody fathom what could be going on in his mind as he gazes at Gej?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Olutola88(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
People like you won't make Nigeria grow. I don't know what's wrong with power going to the North. Tribalism has eaten us up. SMH 4 you too
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by successhunter: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nmeri17:
I wonder what next now for GEJ

will he become a farmer in Otueke now since he was so in love with agriculture will he contest as a minister and drag his name further in the mud??

I think he's too young to be called an elder statesman sha

Let's give the dude a break.
He is now elder statesman.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by GentleToks(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
preach93:
President Jonathan pictured with members of the National Peace Committee for 2015 Elections watching the election collation results as they were being announced at the National Collation center in Abuja today.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/04/photos-president-jonathan-gen.html

Look at the way Dangote was looking at Jonathan; pitying him. Perhaps he thought that Jonathan was about to cry with d look on Jonathan face....
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by LBTY(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
HARD AND GAVE OUT POWER THEY WERE GIVEN BY
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
JONATHAN WHO GOT POWER AND DID NOT KNOW
HOW TO USE IT.

I THANK PRESIDENT-ELECT BUHARI
WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER, AT 73-
YEARS, STRENGHTENED ALL THAT AGE IS NO BARRIER
TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. FROM TODAY, I ADDRESSED
HIM AS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND NO MORE BRUTAL
DICTATOR AS NIGERIANS HAVE REMOVED THAT
DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

[b]I THANK THE YORUBAS FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
KILLED THE POOR MINORITY WHO SUPPORTED THEM
FOR YEARS.

I THANK THE EVIL GENIUES TINUBU WHO
UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER AND
REMAINED RUTHLESS FOR ANY PERSON WHOSTOOD
BY HIS WAY.

I THANK THE NORTHERNERS WHO ONLY
VOTE THEMSELVES AND GANGED UP WITH YORUBAS
AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
STOOD BY THEIR BROTHER GOODLUCK EBELE
AZIKIWE JONATHAN TILL THE END. I APPRECIATE
JONATHAN WHO NEVER LISTENED TO HIS SENIOR
ADVISERS TO REMOVE JEGA WHEN THE HAND
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
JONATHAN WHO SURROUNDED HIS SECURITY WITH
NORTHERNERS, THINKING THAT HE WAS PLACATING
THEM. LET ALL SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT THE
PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND CHOSEN [/b]

Lol, it's not so my dear. I don't mean to sound tribalistic right now, so please forgive me, but igbos (not all) chose to be sentimental by voting PGej. This you know is true. I asked a friend of mine why she was voting for Jonathan and she said 'he's done very well, buhari will Islamize Nigeria' isn't that biased?
It's the same set of people that wanted jona out sometime back, all of a sudden because buhari entered the game, they changed their minds. It has nothing to do with being a Yoruba or an Hausa or an Igbo.

And if you are angry at the fact that Yorubas or the Hausas chose to vote for who they voted for because buhari is a northerner as well, them there's no foul play, as you voted for your brother/kinsman, they voted for Theirs. That aside, these are the same people that voted Jonathan in the last time so why are you crying wolf? Please drop all sentiments. Ndi igbos are no minority too by the way, please don't sell yourself short. At the end of the day, even if you don't believe in 'one Nigeria', we owe peace and forwardness to ourselves and future generations.

Thank you, and have a lovely night! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by UnimkeAk(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
I respect both Abdusalami and GEJ. Both are mature men.

GEJ had a lot of good intentions for Nigeria. He believed in laying strong foundations and making sure that right processes were followed to achieve lasting results but Nigerians were not that patient. They felt he was too slow.

Buhari should not let himself be overwhelmed by pressure to perform. Everything should be done as it ought to even if it will take time. Quick fixes will do us no good.

It is better to wait and get lasting results than to get results quickly only to fall back to step one after a short time.

Patience ke !
We want quick and immediate solutions to all our problems at once !

On the 30th of may I'm taking my 100k naira to the bureau d change to get my 100k dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by jauntty: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
JEGA is my Hero.

He deserve a National Award.

He did extremely well. So calm in the face of pressure, tension, threats and uncertainties.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by ajakaboy1: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:

Is he the best president for being the most incompent, corrupt and clueless president we ever had?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by erudean: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
salvatore007:
His goodluck has xpired....

In other news..

Sai Buhari
Senseless comment, can't you read what others are saying?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by galadima77(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
[b] I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
HOW TO USE IT.

DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

I THANK THE YORUBAS FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
FOR YEARS.

BY HIS WAY.

AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
[b]
Jwonder:
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
HOW TO USE IT.

DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

FOR YEARS.

BY HIS WAY.

AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
[/b]
Jwonder:
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
HOW TO USE IT.

DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

FOR YEARS.

BY HIS WAY.

AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK

mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.