Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (57007 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by jsunex(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sarah go don faint ooo

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
jsunex:
Sarah go don faint ooo
I dey tells u grin

Chai dis one is strong

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
jsunex:
Sarah go don faint ooo
she go dey cry self
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by dechandel(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Biko no April fool's day for Nigerian's joor.. Buhari is already enough prank for them angry angry cry cry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Optional2(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
April fool don start
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na to do test be the next option 1st, no time to check time on a serious time
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Blebleswag:
Na to do test be the next option 1st, no time to check time on a serious time
ifa hear say I no laugh reading this comment Lol, one big hmmmm for u
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
dechandel:
Biko no April fool's day for Nigerian's tommorow.. Buhari is already enough prank for them angry angry cry cry
inec declare GEJ the next president #aprilfool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Optional2:
April fool don start
no time to check time
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by ifyrosky(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
thinkin....wat can i do 4 april fool...any1 wit an idea
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by sinaj(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
jeeez... Sarah?

daz my name undecided

nd dat joke iz quite xpensive

8 Likes

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
sinaj:
jeeez... Sarah?

daz my name undecided

nd dat joke iz quite xpensive
sinaj.... Sarah, hmmmm I dey confuse o

2 Likes

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by ShirelleBaby: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
dechandel:
Biko no April fool's day for Nigerian's tommorow.. Buhari is already enough prank for them angry angry cry cry

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
bastien:
inec declare GEJ the next president #aprilfool

Hello ,bigot from the treacherous stock, are you brain-dead?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by peteruuu(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin

undecided
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
dechandel:
Lol so you jonah to win and u always play neutral...dont tell me blackett is Also for jonah
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by sinaj(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
bastien:
sinaj.... Sarah, hmmmm I dey confuse o
sinaj iz jux a monica.
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
bastien:
ifa hear say I no laugh reading this comment Lol, one big hmmmm for u
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by dechandel(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ipledge:
Lol so you jonah to win and u always play neutral...dont tell me blackett is Also for jonah
angry undecided lipsrsealed shocked sad angry cry cry
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by whizqueen(f): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
So he tried to play a prank on me right?
O.p thanks for this angry
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by phintohlar(f): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Can u be kind enough 2 tell me wat sarah reply was pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by dechandel(f): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Happy new month angry
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by KingTom(m): 12:41am On Apr 01, 2015
But the guy sef, see Gbagaun everywhere! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 01, 2015
If this is his way of joking then he will not love the outcome.

I suppose hes just looking for a smart way to break up with his babe. smart dude.
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by 7footre(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Why una come de reveal ma secret for here now
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:

sinaj iz jux a monica.
hmmm ok
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 5:30am On Apr 01, 2015
7footre:
Why una come de reveal ma secret for here now
Lol u self follow?
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by bastien: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2015
whizqueen:
So he tried to play a prank on me right?
O.p thanks for this angry
your bf follow do u....... Hahahahaha, some girls go cry today oooh grin
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
But the guy sef, see Gbagaun everywhere! grin
you think say na everybody go sabi play ball? Smh
Re: Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Expensive jokes could land you in coma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.