Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tomorrow Is "April Fool" Share With Us Who You Will Like To Fool And How. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tomorrow Is "April Fool" Share With Us Who You Will Like To Fool And How. (539 Views)

Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) / Today is 'April Fool' Have you been fooled before? / Tomorrow Is April Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is "April Fool" Share With Us Who You Will Like To Fool And How. by olexjay(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tomorrow is the 1st of April which we call "April fool", Share with us who you will like to fool and the trick which you will like to use... Lol.

My own trick would goes like this: I will be fooling my mom lol she's my bestie, I will change my name on her phone number as UBA BANK and the will compose a text message like this:

Dear ma, from the UBA Bank we congratulate our newly elected president and we pick some of our customer at random by giving each selected customers N200,000 each whereby you are one, kindly come for your cash tomorrow, Thanks.

Also share yours!

Happy New Month in Advance!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fire Along Broad Str. Close To Diamond Bank. / Vertical Roller Mills Introduction / What'ยง The Best Exams You Have Ever Written And Which Course Was That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.