Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election (4078 Views)

Statistical Data Of The Just Concluded Presidential Election / Lessons Learnt From The Concluded Presidential Election / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mehnn!!!

I can remember how it all started, the #GejTill2019 crew #Buhari etc

Actually before this whole election started, I wasn't expecting GEJ to contest after knowing he got so many haters in Nigeria. I was surprised later on tho, when I saw his massive supporters then I knew this election was going to be tough!!

Well I give all thanks to God that regardless of so many discouragements and fear here and there, we had a free & fair election which I believe it's more Paramount here.

Well I'm going to kiss miss the funny pics, comments , intelligent arguments etc

This Election period got this special atmosphere that will never leave the hearts of so many Nigerians across the World!

It was a super-interesting and great battle!!!

Congrats to our new president- His Excellency President Muhammad Buhari.

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by ibkgab001: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gonna miss fastest way to acquire free "LIKES" for typing sai baba or Gej till 2019 lollll

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej tried by accepting defeat....

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
ibkgab001:
Gonna miss fastest way to acquire free "LUKES" for typing sai baba or Gej till 2019 lollll
Hahahahahaha!!!!

That's sooooooo trueeeee!!!! I rember someone got more than 1,000 likes for Buhari!!! Chaiiiii....can we start all over again? grin grin
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gunbiz:
Gej tried by accepting defeat....
Yes he really tried....was impressed!
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Yeah, I am gonna lose part of my vocabulary; some words like: Clueless, Odechukwu, Jonathan, Retardeen, Coconut Head, ect will soon become outdated.

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Yeah, I am gonna lose part of my vocabulary; some words like: Clueless, Odechukwu, Jonathan, Retardeen, Coconut Head, ect will soon become outdated.

Uncle Jona don suffer for una hands no be small grin grin
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
^^^LOL, you can say that again; in fact even now as I dey type my country ppl from Kano done organised a truck load of brooms to go help sweep out those yeye occupants wey dey Aso Rock.

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
^^^LOL, you can say that again; in fact even now as I dey type my country ppl from Kano done organised a truck load of brooms to go help sweep out those yeye occupants wey dey Aso Rock.
Hahahaha

Funny enough ever since Sai Buhari's victory, I have kinda developed this crush for the Northerners... Hehe
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by segedoo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahahaha

Funny enough ever since Sai Buhari's victory, I have kinda developed this crush for the Northerners... Hehe

Lol.
you wan become AGIP staff abi?
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
segedoo:

Lol.
you wan become AGIP staff abi?
Hehehe wink
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hehehe wink
Babie
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Babie
Sup dear? How was your day? cheesy
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Sup dear? How was your day? cheesy
Been cool,happy to see u
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Been cool,happy to see u
Awwwh that's really sweet embarassed
Missed you!
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Awwwh that's really sweet embarassed
Missed you!
Missed U more kiss kiss

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by segedoo(m): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hehehe wink

Oya Go to bed naaa...

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:12am On Apr 14, 2015
segedoo:

Oya Go to bed naaa...

Lol u woke me up o
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by segedoo(m): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol u woke me up o

Me keh! How babes?
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol u woke me up o
U no dey sleep?
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
U no dey sleep?
As in ehn! I just tire for myself oo
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by segedoo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol u woke me up o

BecaciaBarbie!
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:11am On Apr 16, 2015
segedoo:

BecaciaBarbie!
Hello sweerypie!!!! cheesy
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I dey here oo,i never sleep
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I dey here oo,i never sleep
shocked shocked shocked I was sleep-typing sir *covers face*
Btw u no dey sleep ? grin
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

shocked shocked shocked I was sleep-typing sir *covers face*
Btw u no dey sleep ? grin
Its 8:16 here cheesy,i dey always waithl for u
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Its 8:16 here cheesy,i dey always waithl for u
Lol no wonder!!! Thought you were one of those 24/7 Nairalanders hehe
Ehenn u sure say naa me u dey wait for? *Rme*
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol no wonder!!! Thought you were one of those 24/7 Nairalanders hehe
Ehenn u sure say naa me u dey wait for? *Rme*
Na you...hoy Tell me say Na Night ur service dey well
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Na you...hoy Tell me say Na Night ur service dey well
Hummm....that's right! And the network has been really terrible before now. You Yoruba?
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by segedoo(m): 1:43am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

i dey o chocolateyvanillapie.

what r u still doing@this time?
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hummm....that's right! And the network has been really terrible before now. You Yoruba?
Am a Nigerian,Olapade is my first Name

Madam Diezanni Became Sick And Out Of The Country / Jonathan We Are Sorry. / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free