Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed (932 Views)

Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by Tearg1: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now our judiciary is on the verge of being rebuilt, I Just thought to myself whether APC would reopen the case on Fayemi's stolen mandate in Ekiti??

I still believe that the election in Ekiti may not be free and fair as we were made to believe... Every finger points to Fayose that he may have some how tampered with the electoral process, and until a full investigation is ordered, we may never unearth some of the myths of how an ex-impeached governor came back to run the affairs of the state he was impeached from.

My stand is, there must be some form of political integrity here. With his history of violence and corruption, he is not the type of leader a state would vote for.
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by derrick333(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ur num6 de work well ,if u notice ,fayose was d 2nd persn 2congrtulate baba, he's lokin4pardon
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by Tearg1: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
derrick333:
Ur no,6 de work well ,if u notice ,fayose was d 2nd persn 2congrtulate baba, he's lokin4pardon

you be big fool... olodo, u nor sabi read make u shut up?
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by oduastates: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
More like fayose stealing his own mandate. Fayose would have won that election fair and square as proven from the presidential result

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by tola9ja: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Waiting for AIT's next documentary
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by tola9ja: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
where is mr okupes congratulatory message?
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by derrick333(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Plz modify dat ur qoute,N read my post,well
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by eCollynzo: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Are you stûpid? Which stolen mandate?
Even Fayemi knows that Fayose defeated him fair and square.
First, the so called tape does not prove any rigging and cannot get any court anywhere in the world to cancel that elections.
Secondly, the Presidential election results in Ekiti showed the kind of respect Fayose commands.
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by ladi02(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC can investigate the alleged rigging and audio recording.

If Fayose is found guilty will be removed!
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by funshint(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
They can't...Fayose can only be removed through impeachment process.
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by Tearg1: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Although the tape does not specify any rigging plots or whatsoever, but in a court of law, it can be admitted as a "contributory" exhibit to the rigging allegation. Though in subsequent interviews, especially the one Fayemi had with channels TV, he made mention that there are some evidences that the electoral process was tampered with, but never mentioned anything specifcally.

IF Fayose's history of political malpractice is taken into consideration, combined with his disregard for the rule of law, these areas could unearth the cankerworms which has been hidden from the public.

Therefore, I believe Fayose has cases to answer in regards to the following;

1) His eligibility to contest the Ekiti election, given that he was previously impeached for corruption
2) He currently has criminal cases pending in the Nigerian Court of Law
3) His alleged role in the recorded conversation.
4) The conduct of the election process,

I still firmly believe there are more to APC's loss in Ekiti, and Edo state than we know.....

This must be firmly investigated for us to have total democracy and fairness in our electoral system.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by whitecat1: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2015
It's on the agenda, Fayose knew it, that's the only reason he fought tooth and nail!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by Scatterboss(m): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Are you stûpid? Which stolen mandate?
Even Fayemi knows that Fayose defeated him fair and square.
First, the so called tape does not prove any rigging and cannot get any court anywhere in the world to cancel that elections.
Secondly, the Presidential election results in Ekiti showed the kind of respect Fayose commands.

Must you insult the guy, cool your nerves and stop barking over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by Gracious10: 3:30am On Apr 01, 2015
. I firmly believe that Fayose should be thoroughly investigated... Everyone involved in EKitiGate should be laid on the board and scrubbed clean!
Re: Fayose's Election as Ekiti Governor must be Reviewed by autotrader014(m): 3:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Tearg1:
Although the tape does not specify any rigging plots or whatsoever, but in a court of law, it can be admitted as a "contributory" exhibit to the rigging allegation. Though in subsequent interviews, especially the one Fayemi had with channels TV, he made mention that there are some evidences that the electoral process was tampered with, but never mentioned anything specifcally.

IF Fayose's history of political malpractice is taken into consideration, combined with his disregard for the rule of law, these areas could unearth the cankerworms which has been hidden from the public.

Therefore, I believe Fayose has cases to answer in regards to the following;

1) His eligibility to contest the Ekiti election, given that he was previously impeached for corruption
2) He currently has criminal cases pending in the Nigerian Court of Law
3) His alleged role in the recorded conversation.
4) The conduct of the election process,

I still firmly believe there are more to APC's loss in Ekiti, and Edo state than we know.....

This must be firmly investigated for us to have total democracy and fairness in our electoral system.
u guys ve started wit ur dirty politics.. una no go allow buhari work now, he has alot of infrastructures to build, economy to rebuild, etc. fayose is not his problem oga. all dis evil deceivers. dats how dey deceived jonathan, look at the outcome today..

(1) (Reply)

Highlighting ''Newly-discovered'' Nigerians Abroad / Lagos PDP Demands Oba Akiolu’s Suspension / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.