Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Happened To The Pre-election Prophecies??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Pre-election Prophecies??? (612 Views)

8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Pre-election Prophecies??? by ehis05(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
I noticed most of the prophecies from our so called prophets and men of GOD went the other way. So many prophecies which I choose to see as mere prefictions went the way of president jonathan getting a second term. What happened?? Where do these so called prophets get there predictions from? Are prophecies not suppose to be revealed to them by GOD? If so is it that these prophecies where not clearly showed to them or they misinterpreted it?

Am curious. What's ur take on this my fellow nairalanders
Re: What Happened To The Pre-election Prophecies??? by Mrbigman1(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Rev. Mbaka got it right after all

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Message For GEJ / Deleted / Formal IGP MD YUSUF Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.