Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. (1207 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
1st pics- He was with president jonathan before the result was announced.

In the 2nd pics, he ran away to stay with general buhari after buhari was declared the winner.

2 Likes

Re: How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. by Fairgodwin(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have just one request for the new
president. Just my ONE POINT
AGENDA: Sack! oh no sorry; FIRE! oh
no sorry; Bomb! oh please sorry.
BOMBFIRESACK Diezane Alison-
Madueke (I nor spell the name well)
for me, please. That's all.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Life na jeje. We will always love and respect you. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. by besttrader: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okay for me, here are my demands:

1. For the sake of disgrace, can Diezani be made to appear before the Senate after which she should be sacked and jailed.

2. Revoke all contracts for the safeguarding our waterways and pipelines by Government Tompolo and OPC. I don't understand why we have a Navy and NCDC.

3. We need just one Private Jet in the Presidential fleet, please sell the others.

4. Instill discipline back into public service.

I'll put up others when I can. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. by Pavore9: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Any Government In Power!
Re: How Aliko Dangote Acted Before And After The Election Result Was Announced. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Bad Photoshop skills

(1) (Reply)

The Policies That Got GEJ Fired / MEND Congratulates Buhari / Do not put your trust in men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.