Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! (5890 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ibietela2(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:
grin. Lol....All these others parties are having results like
course code, ADC112, CPP219, NCP120

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ibietela2(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Crap. The reason why this is so is because a lot has suddenly realised ur emptiness And are amazed by it.
Ur Conclusions also especially as regards the SW has been proven to be plain sttupid.
[/s]
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ibietela2(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin

Goon, guess who is the next political warlord in Rivers in the next dispensation with federal might?

Old man you won't respect your old age and stop this your abusive life.....

I guess your father?

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
ThunderTrail:

How market. Bro?
fine! APC is the winner but PDP the loser. I think the proper thing to do is to ensure that the incoming APC administration live to its expectation and not abuse or taunt fellow citizen as if it was a war. You are right to celebrate your electoral success, but remember that what is more important is bringing democratic dividends. If you think otherwise, then enjoy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by oyeludef(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It has now become a norm for a section of the Nairaland APC to abuse, libel and denigrate my humble self. Though such act is highly libellous and provocative, I will not be forced by whatever reasons to go on verbal exchange with anyone over that. I shall not be forced to act childishly neither will I denigrate myself and reputation to involve in exchanging words with anyone with respect to childish tantrums.

My defection to the PDP/GEJ camp has nothing to do with gratification or whatever, this I have said often times. The Presidential election have been won and lost. Though on the losing side, I have no reason to regret my defection. I congratulate the victorious APC Team on the enviable success at the poll.

I want to assure perpetrators of such inglorious act (and other form of cyber-bullying) that I shall not be wearied neither be silenced. I will not quit Nairaland any time soon. I shall be here to comment on issues and policies of the incoming administration of General Buhari. As a compatriot, I appeal to perpetrators to stop such act, but be more focus on the task ahead of delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians irrespective of political divide. I want to assume that being the (incoming) party in power, the NL APC supporters will show maturity, be democratic and lead the change they preach.

Once again, Congratulations to all Nairaland APC... May God spare our lives to witness the incoming government.
its over now bros. Am great full to u for opening my eyes on dis forum to d evil of gej but ur decamping came as a surprise. Am glad gmb won and wateva happens You still av my respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by MDelgado(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It has now become a norm for a section of the Nairaland APC to abuse, libel and denigrate my humble self. Though such act is highly libellous and provocative, I will not be forced by whatever reasons to go on verbal exchange with anyone over that. I shall not be forced to act childishly neither will I denigrate myself and reputation to involve in exchanging words with anyone with respect to childish tantrums.

My defection to the PDP/GEJ camp has nothing to do with gratification or whatever, this I have said often times. The Presidential election have been won and lost. Though on the losing side, I have no reason to regret my defection. I congratulate the victorious APC Team on the enviable success at the poll.

I want to assure perpetrators of such inglorious act (and other form of cyber-bullying) that I shall not be wearied neither be silenced. I will not quit Nairaland any time soon. I shall be here to comment on issues and policies of the incoming administration of General Buhari. As a compatriot, I appeal to perpetrators to stop such act, but be more focus on the task ahead of delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians irrespective of political divide. I want to assume that being the (incoming) party in power, the NL APC supporters will show maturity, be democratic and lead the change they preach.

Once again, Congratulations to all Nairaland APC... May God spare our lives to witness the incoming government.

God bless you Sir,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Rilwayne001: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
All right
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by patrickmuf(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
fine! APC is the winner but PDP the loser. I think the proper thing to do is to ensure that the incoming APC administration live to its expectation and not abuse or taunt fellow citizen as if it was a war. You are right to celebrate your electoral success, but remember that what is more important is bringing democratic dividends. If you think otherwise, then enjoy...
Yeah I'd taunt you but it's expected...
However, I really appreciate the role you played in swaying some undecided voters to the Buhari movement...You're a champion, move on bro
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by arewafederation: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
customized13:
Boss, the more you open a thread the happier they get. Everybody in Nigeria has a right to his/her opinion.

Buahri has won, now let's see how he will perform, I wish him goodluck anyway.

You did not congratulate me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by micolaj: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
I can feel your painful pain.Celebrate with us, and stop looking for soft landing. We are aware of your activitism and heroism as a CHANGE AGENT on NL. in the distant past, What went wrong? Some of your reasons were acceptable going by the CONCEPT OF CHOICE. Please, don't be aggrieved by this current atmosphere of CHANGE, rather CELEBRATE and JUBILATE with us because NIGERIA belongs to US all. I wish you GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
arewafederation:

You did not congratulate me.
congratulation
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Rawani: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista you have to apologize to these people for lying about not defecting for benefit, or I will provide evidence.

2 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Firefire:

I believe other politicians in Nigeria will follow the step of GEJ and allow the wishes of the people to prevail in their domain?

We can only hope that they allow that. However, we will not be at their mercy but will continue to advance our course as a people for the good of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by tomakint: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
@ Barcanista, first thing first I must salute your courage for taking that bold step to move from the camp of 'Progressives' to the camp of 'true democrats', as a friend, I must adjured you to heed the advice of Gboliwe, because if you feel that your character has been maligned then I say you ain't see anything yet because I saw a lot in the hands of those despicable lots but I am still standing cheesy brace up bro and be the man. You are a warrior!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
Barcanista you have to apologize to these people for lying about not defecting for benefit, or I will provide evidence.

You behave like our politricians. Show us the damned proof

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Rawani: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
ibietela2:

You behave like our politricians. Show us the damned proof

Let him answer me.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by oakson: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015
focus7:
on this point you made is where barcanista missed it and he still came back and expect anybody to take him seriously, a man that is not stable in his conviction is not worth than a tree full of torn that one cannot rest his back on, just ignore him. Beside, barcanista you over estimate yourself.
U get my drift...
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista, whatever the case, we must move on.

Please, continue to ignore the meaningless attacks channelled you from the broom wavers.

The game is over.

You remain a hero to some of us. Politics is just a game.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by demelza: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I really hope he doesn't jeopardise Barcelona's real chances this season of lifting UCL with his bad luck. He joined Jonathan party and now sorry is there case. This is my only concern when I read his signature. grin
Una no go kill me for here! grin
Dont worry too much, he might defect to Real Madrid, you never know.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by remsonik(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista's book of lamentations undecided
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by demelza: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Master of SW politics
Lmao!
Barcanista - Jagaban of nairaland grin
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by wakaman: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Fvck you barcanifool.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista is just an attention seeking clown!
take him serious at ur own peril.
a man who is not steadfast in his belief will fall for anything.
Buhari and Tinubu has taught us to remain steadfast in whatever we believe in.
They could have joined the PDP to seek protection, but they didnt.
they were abused, maligned and defamed, yet they didnt falter.
thats a lesson in life.

igbos are trying all they could to destroy tinubu to get at the yoruba but they will definitely fail.

2 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:

hey ! Give him one more chancegrin
Barcanister come out clean,some of us know the reason why defected.stop playing the victim card,you brought this upon yourself so enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
ibietela2:

Old man you won't respect your old age and stop this your abusive life.....

I guess your father?

Ur papa na hopeless eediot so it cant be him. Instead its Amaechi himself. Deal with that fool.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Forwetinnah: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:
Bros, you made your mark on NL. True, am envious of your moniker.
You created a spark in the politics section that made matured minds play, joke, fight and reason. Your topics/comments are always well researched and loaded with points.
I have said it before and still feel that the APC should be the one to beg you to join their fold. Your intellectual work contributed to GMB victory because most of your submissions became APC strategies .. I still feel APC had you in their payroll then(might be wrong).

Gboliwe said it all though I disagree with him that you are an attention seeker.

My humble advice to you is that it is not always good to be too soft in your submissions especially on NL else people will insult you, make caricature and taunt you even offline ..that's one reason why GEJ lost today. He was insulted, threatened and got his eyes poked..and he kept quiet.

Stand up and act like the real WWF barcanista(give somebody a close line) and toddlers will understand limits when they play with you.

Am seriously joking.

Exactly. .they were always here picking his brain yet they dare to ridicule him. Immature bunch!!
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Meritbaba(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista is Sincere9gerian and vice versa
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Breiny: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Can someone pls help me introduce Barcanista to Tele Ikuru. They have alot in common.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by IVORY2009(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:

Ur papa na hopeless eediot so it cant be him. Instead its Amaechi himself. Deal with that fool.

?
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ChikezieU(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2015
dearpreye:
Barcanista, whatever the case, we must move on.

Please, continue to ignore the meaningless attacks channelled you from the broom wavers.

The game is over.

You remain a hero to some of us. Politics is just a game.
u have advanced to a Democrat, anyone who is not attacked is a nobody but we have to simply ACCEPT AND IGNORE
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by dunkem21(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Exactly. .they were always here picking his brain yet they dare to ridicule him. Immature bunch!!

I didn't know somebody else is following events here. Barcanista says something on NL today and you hear the APC secretariat and lai Mohammed issue the same statements changing a few words. They only disagreed once with the debate issue with him insisting that GMB should take on GEJ and floor him.

They should lobby and beg him to come back, simple ..and not ridicule him.

GEJ supporters weren't as harsh to him when he was supporting GMB like these 'immature bunch' as you rightly submitted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If You Get "Card Not Smart" Response At The Atm Machine / See The World's Longest Ocean Bridge Located In China. / Airtel Cheat: 'onoda Awofu' Get 2GB With #200 And 5GB With #500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.