Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 PM

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? (1388 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Nicklaus(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
If this kind of person slaps your girlfriend, what ll you do ? Be honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Iamsheriff(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Slap back grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by NairalandPolice1(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Seen this like 1.2 million times
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Nicklaus(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsheriff:
Slap back grin
haha, sure thing, no gut no glory u ll be praised in heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Nicklaus(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
just don't arrest me sir
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by NairalandPolice1(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Nicklaus:
just don't arrest me sir
I won't

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015
NairalandPolice1:

Me too.

The funniest part, it may make front page again....
Nigeria ehn, you must know ppl.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by dechandel(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2015
I am not in the mood for all these stale jokes..

Meanwhile, Mavin Ubana, this is to remind you that power has left Niger Delta lipsrsealed. Pls return the oil block grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Queening(f): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Nicklaus:
haha, sure thing, no gut no glory u ll be praised in heaven cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by jnrbayano(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm sure as hell that I can beat this guy with my flexibility in 10 out of 10times

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? by AngelinaWhite(f): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
yup! Nice question grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused / Recommend Five Romancelanders For Me / Guys : 12 Traits That Makes Ladies Go Crazy About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.