Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections (31173 Views)

INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / Whereabouts Of The Woman Who Cried After Declaring President Buhari Winner / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 01, 2015
lanxebony:
While Apc are campainging pdp are lººking 4 Gmb certificate.
But i think they have seen the result now.

1#BabaNowThatYouAreThere ... Gej must return to Otuoke

2#BabaNowThatYouAreThere... Bode George must go into exile as promised.

3#BabaNowThatYouAreThere...Fayose must be purnished for defamation

4#BabaNowThatYouAreThere... Mama piss must apologise openly for calling you brain dead.

5#BabaNowThatYouAreThere... ffk must be arrested for announcing fake result against constitution.

6#BabaNowThatYouAreThere... doyin okupe must learn to respect elders

7#BabaNowThatYouAreThere... build schools and prison,reform d military and fight corruption.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere... am happy cos #i decided

Gej till may29th

Respect... I go with you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by shara123(m): 4:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations GMB! Its a deserved victory. We thank the Almighty God for making it easy and for prevailng the interest of the majority.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by miqos02(m): 4:39am On Apr 01, 2015
gbosa
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by spence002(m): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Yes, he needs to get to action and not wait until he's sworn it. I learnt he was the one who built the 4 refineries (2 in PH, 1 in Warri and 1 in Kaduna).

Yes he did, even the one up north. That is why I believe, he not let his effort go down without a fight. Am sure if we can get this right, pump prices of those commodity will drop. U can imagin how much money we spent on logistics of taking d crude abroad for refining, insure d crude and bring it back. It is on insane people that are alowing us to do this when even commoning niger republic have a functioning refineries. But past Gov are looking away cos those sponsoring their campaigns are making money from d stupid policy. All in d cavering for petroleum product scarcity.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by TreQuartista: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by TreQuartista: 5:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2015
I want say it that Nigerians should be celebrating Jonathan not Bihari. He has shown more maturity than buhari did in 2011 knowing fully well that he did not win.
Jonathan would have set this country in chaos if he was that type of man like Buhari who has the blood of the innocent waiting to mar him!
Osibanjo is going to end this race and that's my Joy.
I never wanted Buhari and will never want him. Meanwhile, I am waiting for the $1=N1 oo cos that's the only thing I heard from his campaign. I want say it that Nigerians should be celebrating Jonathan not Bihari. He has shown more maturity than buhari did in 2011 knowing fully well that he did not win.
Jonathan would have set this country in chaos if he was that type of man like Buhari who has the blood of the innocent waiting to mar him!
I never wanted Buhari and will never want him. Meanwhile, I am waiting for the $1=N1 oo cos that's the only thing I heard from his campaign.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by ceejay80s(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2015
jcmaiah:
I want say it that Nigerians should be celebrating Jonathan not Bihari. He has shown more maturity than buhari did in 2011 knowing fully well that he did not win.
I never wanted Buhari and will never want him. Meanwhile, I am waiting for the $1=N1 oo cos that's the only thing I heard from his campaign. I want say it that Nigerians should be celebrating Jonathan not Bihari. He has shown more maturity than buhari did in 2011 knowing fully well that he did not win.
I never wanted Buhari and will never want him. Meanwhile, I am waiting for the $1=N1 oo cos that's the only thing I heard from his campaign.
Talking donkey

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by afeez5808(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Goona miss our English prof
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by olubenjazzy(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless Nigerians for their voices has been heard tru their votes. God bles GEJ for mkn me experience wat democracy really is tru d free, fair n credible election
God bless GMB d newly eleected pres.
God bless d Fed Rep of Nig.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by ceejay80s(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
What happens to okonjo iweala and pej and alison madueke ?
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
ceejay80s:
What happens to okonjo iweala and pej and alison madueke ?

They follow their master to Otueke if the like, they r sha leaving wt him
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
This is a great lesson..... You can't always be lucky when you have an opportunity, make the best use of it. Jonathan did not only lose an election, he destroyed PDP and would forever remain the only incumbent President disgraced out of office.
What a Bad end of a lucky man.

Meanwhile, I was here on this day when Gen. Buhari won the general election held on 28th March, 2015. Congrats Baba, we love u u dearly
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Omotayor123(f): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2015
My prayers for u dis Month\=d/
"Father Lord,All the ORUBEBE
in my life that plans to
Disrupt my success and glory,
Pls,silence them.
And so for every Enugu in your life, God will raise a
Kano that will swallow it.
And for every Orubebe in your life, God shall jega them.
I wish u Buhari=d

Can I hear a Big Amen #
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Caseless: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
Peoples' voices heard.

Where are GEJ till 2019s?
they deactivated!

Temitemi and co

Where is bloodykiller/bloodyassasin/opiaoku/theDevilHimself and phockphockman?
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
ceejay80s:

Talking donkey
Brainless pig
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by MizEmpress(f): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO GENERAL BUHARI/PROFESSOR OSINBAJO!!!
God Bless Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by stonecoldcafe: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2015
morgist:
Congratulations Nigeria!

We have did it.

We have decided.

Congratulations General Muhammad Buhari president-Elect.

God Bless Nigeria

We have done it*
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by tripod(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
He was called an Illiterate
He was called a Bigot
He was called a Terrorist
He was called a Sick old fool

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS
General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To my compatriots on NL, well done. We did IT!
To Father Mbaka, you have been vindicated!
To TANoids, we told you SO!
To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

NIJERIYA SAI BUHARI! SHUGABAN KASA MUN GAISHE KA!

Apt.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by billyG(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulation o!Ogbuefi 1 of naijaland!All Hail d Champion Gen.Okechukwu Mohammedu Buhari(GCFR)
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by olly4best: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
lawsbanks:
This isnt the time to mock any GEJite but the time to celebrate victory for Democracy and unite again for the progress of our dear Nation. A lotta good things happened on my end here too. I succesfully ended my tenure yesterday as the speaker, Students Representative Body, IFUTSA, OAU. I see a brighter future ahead of Nigeria as true Democracy is indeed a tool for sustainable growth and development.
God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ, God bless General Muhammadu Buhari.

Anyone who voted for GEJ is an enemy of this nation
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
See the breakdown of the 2015 presidential election results here.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by PhockPhockMan: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Caseless:
they deactivated!

Temitemi and co

Where is bloodykiller/bloodyassasin/opiaoku/theDevilHimself and phockphockman?
Deactivate for what?
I no fit lie, I dey very.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Topmost2015(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Where are the GEJ Till 2019 people
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2015
jcmaiah:

Don't say that again bro...
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Lilshorecords(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
Peoples' voices heard.

Where are GEJ till 2019s?
omo e pain me gann! Na guudluck i want make hin win! D tin really pain me gann
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lilshorecords:
omo e pain me gann! Na guudluck i want make hin win! D tin really pain me gann
Bro tell me . e be like April fool for your eyes?
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
THAT'S RIGHT!!! Why oh! Are you guys saying the result was announced at 3am? If it is, I say WOW! This election is the MOTHER of all elections in Nigeria. I still can't believe an opposition will GREATLY unseat a ruling party that's being in power for 16 years! Power TRULY belongs to the people. Democracy is truly government of the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE and by the PEOPLE. Congrats y'all.

Goodluck made it possible and his deeds will go down in history

Congrats to Buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Caseless: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Deactivate for what?
I no fit lie, I dey very.
you are yet to send your congratulatory message.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by PhweshyJ(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
The People's General!
Congratulations.

Now, bring us the CHANGE.
Is that why you CHANGEd your profile picture? cheesy

You look cute, gentle and innocent. But I know you are not innocent, even though you might be gentle. But you are definitely cute. I like your shirt. Dash me nau? wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.