Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (46271 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2015
LAGOS—Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George says he may be going on exile following the victory of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Maj-Gen Muhammudu Buhari (retd).

George had said in an interview that he would proceed on exile if the APC wins at the federal level.

Speaking with Vanguard, on the PDP’s defeat at the polls, the PDP chieftain said “What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari). ”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ill-surely-go-on-exile-bode-george/#sthash.cQqnYXV7.dpuf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by siraj1402(m): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
That is what you see if one is not mind of his children's future. Bi eniya ko ni Olohun ri.
I'm not a politician but I choose to support APC all because,since 16 years ago that PDP has been ruling us in this country, their is no party to compare them with at national level,and their is no way to judge weather they have done good or not.With this,I then choose APC since they are the next and largest opposition party.Let them spend even 2 years and then let us judge it with the beginning 2 years of PDP.
Let Bode go,non of his son is unemployed.
Meanwhile I don't trust him as an average politician can't wait for 4 years,they will soon be jumping here and there.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by efilefun(m): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
CONGRATULOBIA!!!! to the new president of the largest black nation in world ‪#‎NIGERIA‬Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo May God almighty help you rule this great country into greater heights

Believe in urself no matter how many times you fail you will surely triumph one day.. NEVER GIVE UP....President Buhari tried 3 times and didn't succeed, but he never gave up and here he is being announced as the PRESIDENT-ELECT of the federal republic of Nigeria today

This is not just a victory to APC but a victory to the masses, cuz now we know our votes counts and any government who believes in enriching his pockets instead of doing its job would only have itself to blame after 4 years cuz we all gonna vote them out once again.

Many thanks to PROF JEGA for being an unbiased umpire and remained calm at the critical stage where everything could have been destroyed, but we thank God we the masses had the final smile

To all the PDP supporters on Nairaland that had called me different names and abuse the entire of my generations, well in the mood of happiness i forgive you all and i believe whats more important is that we are Nigerians and Moving this country forward is our main target , and i pray at the end of this administration we would all have a reason to celebrate as we did when the results were announced.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOD BLESS PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO NEVER GAVE UP IN APC DURING THE CAMPAIGN
GOD BLESS PROF JEGA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
No he should stay and be probed. I guess, he is going to where his loot is hidden.
Besides, Nairaland apc members did a very wonderful
jobs also in spite of intimidation, and
accusations from the likes of fkk, barcanista,
pachuckudi, temitemi1, firefire and whole
lots of pdp e-rats, I wonder how many will
accept defeat like Jonathan. You people
convinced me at last to vote for gmb, my
first vote in this country after many carefree
attitudes.
Thank God for Jonathan, a good man, bad policies and advisers. He and abdusalami
will be the best democratic ex presidents.
And to those thinking that kirikiri awaits
him, I say u go wait tire.
Congratulations all.
May the new dawn bring prosperity,
employments, good governance, economic
boom and at most, valuable money in your
pockets.
God still loves Nigeria against all odds

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by blessedvisky(m): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Lols. what is he still waiting for make he dey go now.angry. cheesy see how him face be Sef. undecided
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by etochi11(m): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Why the old man d fear prison? Anthony Aneneh go be next.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by boolet: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Hahahahah. Why not go already? tongue ex-convict Bode George scared of going back to his home.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Tee999: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Hahaha

We will be glad if all the corrupt leaders could run away from Nigeria. We need CHANGE, Peace and Progress.

Sai Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by MaleoPearls(m): 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
A clear conscience fears no accusation...

GMB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by kobonaire(m): 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Why would you leave the country because your political party has lost the election? PDP has historically had massive support, so it is now time for introspection to learn how your party's failed economic and domestic security policies led to the electorate losing confidence in your ability to rule. Leadership is not a birth right, it is a democratic process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by datbay(m): 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
By now he must ve left Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ibkgab001: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Please wait for;

1. Femi Fani Kayode

2.Fayose

3.Reno

4.Amechi`s Deputy

5.Patience Jonathan

6.Puppet Nnamadi Sambo

7.Musilu Obanikoro and co

8.OPC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Keketu(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
long live keketu.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Misogynist2014(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Thank God you knew Nigeria cannot contain old corrupt farts like you. Its now time for you to exit and go to a land of no return as your statement will hunt you down. I smell kirikiri. grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by IceMan85(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
hmm...... But come to think of it, is Buhari comming to better the life of poor masses or is he coming to take a revenge?
Did he really has a plan for this country? Just asking..........

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Sodiumdawg: 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
PAPA BYE BYE!

NGWANU, DEY GO YOUR EXILE!

AND GET A SUNTAN WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by candidbabe(f): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Return all the money you have stolen if not kirikiri awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by kilode100(f): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Bwahaha!!

Sai Buhari!!

23 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm sure he doesn't mean that literaly.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by CherishedIma(f): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
How I wish people could really weigh their words before saying it out
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by bunmioguns(m): 4:44am On Apr 01, 2015
To whoever reading this, before the end of this year , God will do miraculous things in your life that will make your enemies congratulate you. ..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by UnknownT: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2015
If he said that, then he should keep to his words and leave. I like people that keep to their words

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by blackpanda: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Haha
A guilty man runs when nobody pursueth.
This man's lifestyle has always disgusted me. Hes the poster boy for corruption. I guess the day of reconning has finally arrived!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Rawani: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl. Airport | April 1, 2015

[img]http://media./media/eVP3WaYqYQMXm/giphy.gif[/img]

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2015
grin

"When an old man refuse to respect the gray hairs on his head, chest and BLOKUS, he becomes a laughing stock even to the foolish around him."
-EggovinMma

*I suggest he stays there till his dieing days*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by sweetj2000(f): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Mumu dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Jerrick(m): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2015
And you shall never return. Please take along with you your children and every single person in your retarded generation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Oklander: 4:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Exile in kirikiri...
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by beelon1020(m): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
He was called an Illiterate
He was called a Bigot
He was called a Terrorist
He was called a Sick old fool

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!
We Did It!

CONGRATULATIONS General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To my compatriots on NL, well done. We did IT!
To Father Mbaka, you have been vindicated!
To TANoids, we told you SO!
To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

Nigeria SAI BUHARI! SHUGABAN KASA MUN GAISHE KA!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Bifwoli: 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Ouch,the fearful Buhari dictatorship has started all over again deja vu dark 1980's.

See now Nigerians are running away.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by fashoo2010(m): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
What has been his usefulness in staying in d country...its better u leave d country or be ready for the change in d country nw...

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by AKMoney1(m): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
April fool cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.