Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results (15454 Views)

3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by Aystarz: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2015
PDP can whine sha. It'll be interesting to see how they play the opposition role in the coming months. A piece of advice to the Lagos PDP tho: ''Learn from the downfall of your parent party who were basically about toothless propaganda and the whatnots; Take the positives from the keenly contested presidential results of the state and build on it. Mumu odensin peeps, this ain't the time to blabber. We know whining is ur specialty but for now, do urselves a big favour, put a sock on it and go strategise for the guber!''
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by IceMan85(m): 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
mezebel:
iceman u are right. They riged sat election to their favour but God shall expose their various secret deeds.....
It's obvious that saturday election was rigged but had it been Jonathan did his home work very well, there woun't be need for it.
We all know GEJ as an epitome of peace and humility. He has qualities of a good leader but he should have done better in addressing the pdp governors in state level
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by Bifwoli: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2015
INEC should rerun this poll asap bcoz there's 99% chance that bokoharam rigged for Buhari in the north.

I highly doubt the commission was independent and free in the north.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by lecside: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Oboy dis election blike world cup final
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by kristisking(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Massive rigging going on here and there in the north under my watcfull eyes.Nigeria is sick.But PDP heavy weights ploted their own downfall.What kind of magic a 72 years old man can perform in this country?PDP now the opposition and minority.That's life for you.I know they will bounce back and reclaim what they lost.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by akpet2: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Who told you lagosians are tired of APC,we like apc cuz thry are performing and Ambode is our next governor....We dont want Lagos in the hand of Bode George...
eljidy:
hmmm...Lagos polls. PDP should look forward to their gubernatorial election, with the number of votes secured in Lagos. it shows Lagosians are truly tired of APC, with this i think Abaje might win the gubernatorial election in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by tomzman: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2015
cry me a river pdp
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
IceMan85:

It's obvious that saturday election was rigged but had it been Jonathan did his home work very well, there woun't be need for it.
We all know GEJ as an epitome of peace and humility. He has qualities of a good leader but he should have done better in addressing the pdp governors in state level
WHATEVER makes you sleep at night bros.... singing Kanye's Oh when it all, it all falls down
I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by 989900: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Sycophants, they still wanna keep sucking on the dollars 'till the fat lady sings'.
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Good one from the PDP lagos. I support their argument here.
to be sincere from wat i witnessed PDP should the majority of lagos ,both in the senate, house of representatives and presidential. Let the people's vote count.
Congrats to the president elect
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results by IceMan85(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2015
ehie:
WHATEVER makes you sleep at night bros.... singing Kanye's Oh when it all, it all falls down
I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down
Yeah, i believe you but it doesn't sound romantic......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Are NOT Cowards / "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators / Okada Riders Protest In Benue As Ortom Hits Them With N5,500 Levy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.