Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am (23210 Views)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2015
100 likes for my amiable president Elect!!

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Police789m: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by ibiyemi93: 5:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Front page things.....
First of April.......
Thank you Baba God....
Nigeria history cannot be completed without Good luck
Jonathan efforts for peaceful political atmosphere that he created, the sportsmanship he
displayed for congratulating his opposition the winner,
the humility for acceptance of defeat, I am proud to
have you.Thanks for your love for the country....
Sai BABA...
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by laurel03(m): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria Polithiefcian don dey start porting...
Fayose will also port soon also ...
The diff between APC and PDP is just Buhari... I just hope to see better Nigeria because nobody is perfect or saint but I blv his regime will be a little bit fear than oga stealing is not a corruption..
God protect me to witness the real change.
God bless every one of us that stand by peoples general
God bless our enemies eg awon omo olori pelebe
God guild our leaders right
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by talk2riel: 5:55am On Apr 01, 2015
President elect live on TVC
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by sukkot: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by lammygloooooooo(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Everybody pls let's us be in standing ovation for the gallantry General after 5th times of contesting let's congratulate him together let's welcome our new president General muhamadu buhari as the next 4th democratic president of federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Afriface: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Mr President, You shall not be turned into an agent of the Devil over Nigeria during your time in Jesus name. Wisdom to deal with Nigerians shall be given unto you from above. I cancel all ungodly plans you maybe having by the blood of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit shall take over and touch your heart. You will confess Christ in Jesus name. Power and the mantle to rule from heaven shall be released to you. During your time Nigeria shall turn around and be a country of glory and honor.

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2015
I don port o! grin abeg I no want make d change Motor leave me behind.

Btw, what will happen to all the investments Ifeanyi Uba and TAN made to jonathan and PDP?? #Bad market grin
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by caprini1: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2015
This man has been contesting since 1999........Now he has won after 16 years ,My religion instructs me to pray for those in authority,Let us do the needful and pray for him,at least for always keeping faith in taking a Pastor(not prophet) as a running mate.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by khassy(m): 6:02am On Apr 01, 2015
we are waiting

hope he makes a good speech. we don't expect anything less

congrats to him tho
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by saymax(f): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Inspite of all d criticsm, we were relentless n dedicated. We kept our faith strong knowing it will not fail us. N now d change we yearn for, cling 2, has conquered. May dis victory put a lasting peace in our hearts.

Congratulations Baba Buhari. U r truely d man 2 emulate 4 ur perseverance!
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by watchindelta(m): 6:13am On Apr 01, 2015
buhari pls no fall my oh. don't do like d rest when when u don't enter.

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2015
We vote GEJ out not because there was a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear people's ability to ELECT, SELECT and DE-SELECT..!

Why should we endure another 4 years simply because we fear the unknown? If UNKNOWN comes in and perform same level or worst, we will vote them as well and so on until our leaders get it right.

SAI Buhari till Toto Dike wins Grammy Award as best actress in Nigeria. grin grin tongue

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
In what language is the dumb illiterate grandpa going to address Nigerians?
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by sukkot: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:
In what language is the dumb illiterate grandpa going to address Nigerians?
respect the grey hairs on your chin

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Rajy00(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Olodo bubuhari, whats he going to say? Will he address nigeria using hausa language, cause i don't understand his english.

Ode.... u need CHANGE in ur life
..... was he addressing us in hausa language wen he was campaigning?

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by oladimeji09(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2015
imoleay0:

WICKED

Is hausa the lingua franca?

Go and check nigeria language
Is Hausa
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
sukkot:
respect the grey hairs on your chin

Bleep off my mention, I have the utmost right to ask whatsoever I wish to ask.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by sukkot: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:

Bleep off my mention, I have the right to ask whatsoever I which to ask.
nigga dont lemme havta beat yo ass angry

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2015
sukkot:
nigga dont lemme havta beat yo ass angry

Dimwit. like illiterate President-elect, like dumb supporter.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by PAINGAIN: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Ngasky:
The masses have spoken. Now that GMB is the president-elect it doesnt mean he have much to celebrate because he have a lot of challenges ahead just as he aptly says at the chatam house interview session in UK that the youths are not going to be patience or accept any excuse of economic challenges or bureucracy, all they know is he have to deliver. And that is exactly correct.
I am an ardent supporter of the General since 2003, but that doesn't mean i am going to be an persistant supporter anymore my support is going to be conditional ie based on his performance in office.
If he fails I wouldn't hesitate to change my support to any other candidate that can succeed.
From now on the politicians will never take the masses for granted. Perform or have yourself kicked out of office.
The major challenges ahead for the General are:
1. Security all over the nation.
2. Corruption.
3. Dwindling federal revenue/economy.
4. Utilities (ELECTRICITY, transportation, water supply ).
5. Job creation.
Any failure in one of the above 5 points will make Nigerians abandon him for another candidate in 4 years time.
though I was neutral during this election but deep down I wanted jona to win after buhari refused to produce his certificate but I must admit, I actually like this, this is a strong message from nigerians to all these politifians, if u fall asleep on a bicycle u will surely fall. Work or b voted out. Simple as ABC. In other news, I haven't heard about any riot or killing in the north. So these people only kill when they lose. Odikwa risky. Congrats GMB, don't fail nigerians.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Okaka27(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:

Bleep off my mention, I have the right to ask whatsoever I which to ask.
I am 20yrs of age.....and am afraid I have no single respect for u.

#shameless TANoid who hasn't gotten over ur failure at d polls

cheesy cheesy cheesy

change your lifestyle and stop embarrassing ur family

SaiBuhari:p

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by sukkot: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:

Dimwit. like illiterate President-elect, like dumb supporter.
oh now you done did it now boy. put them dukes up son. its ass whooping time angry
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Okaka27:
I am 20yrs of age.....and am afraid I have no single respect for myself.

# I am so shameless and a failure.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My lifestyle is embarrassing my family

SaiBuhari:p

Who is this e-goat? Who asked you how old you are?
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Okaka27(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:

Who is this e-goat? Who asked you how old you are?
OK sorry

just accept change. tongue
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by dasean1(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
you mean the incoming president?😄
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by henryboff(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2015
I do not believe that Buhari and APC should make a national address. For God's sake we have a sitting president and it is only the president that has that right. This is over reaching. Yes GMB is president elect but he must realize that he is not president until May 29th and does not have presidential rights until then. If he wants to address his supporters he should do so by having a victory rally rather than a national address!!!!
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by mustymatic(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Qadarullah Wa Ma Shaa Fa'ala (Allah has decreed and What He Wills,He Does!)
Sai BABA

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by mustymatic(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2015
henryboff:
I do not believe that Buhari and APC should make a national address. For God's sake we have a sitting president and it is only the president that has that right. This is over reaching. Yes GMB is president elect but he must realize that he is not president until May 29th and does not have presidential rights until then. If he wants to address his supporters he should do so by having a victory rally rather than a national address!!!!
Just accept CHANGE, That's how It's done, Goodluck has done it,other president elects hav, It's our tym now oo
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
I am really sorry for this country Nigeria, its very unfortunate that people don't just understand the kind of dangerous, selfish and greed ridden politics which has just being played out by the northern nigerian mafia and the nigerian westerners to get rid of a minority man out of aso rock, just because he is from the minority tribe; we will see how Buhari will transform Nigeria to a paradise in the next 4yrs as he has promised; I keep my fingers crossed and dust my passport ready to take off.

Suspected Killers Of Hosea Ibi Arrested (Photos) / Ogunlesi Reacts To "Jigawa Sharing N193 Billion To Pregnant, Lactating Women" / Imo State Is the Most Educated State In Nigeria......... But