Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status (52010 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Before nko!
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by tartar9(m): 6:13am On Apr 01, 2015
David mark embarassed
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by tsdarkside(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2015
!!!!!!Central-Dark-Computer rebooting!!!!!

.....it is done....now we have a leader...

THUNDER FIRE THE COLONIALISTS

.....africa shall never be colonised again,,,

....we shall not over come....WE SHALL OVERRUN...

....tell the americans to get out of ghana or be overrun by our galant dark-armies....

...we thank our great igbo brothers and sisters...

...nigeria shall never split....

...dont forget we have.....
APC,PDP,AA,ACPN,AD,ADC,APA,CPP,HDP,KOWA,NCP,PPN,UDP,UPP
....if apc mess-up,VOTE THEM OUT...NEVER AGAIN PDP.....

username : tsdarkside

if you want international news:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/
http://vigilantcitizen.com/
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/

Our slogan now in Nigeria is `PERFORM OR BE VOTED OUT`
SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by egift(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2015
The best of Nigeria is at hand.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by horlarmelehqan(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Pdp will now know ΨђåƮ it takes to be an opposition party... They are already feeling Τ̲̅ђe heat

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by creepsyme(f): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Let us show PDP how a democracy works. No more David Mark and 'the Ayes have it' grin grin
pls change ur monker.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by saintol(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2015
'David Mark' fifth time! Na only him dey for en state ni. Abi na en family business.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by khassy(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Tee999:
David mark will sit and observe grin grin

less I forget, where is?
Mama piss
Sat. Guru maharaji
FFK
Dokubo Asari
Obanikoro etc
you forgot
David.... living faith
apostle Johnson Suleiman

shebi them say GEJ go win
abi God no talk to em again?
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by stronger: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2015
DAVID MARK How market?!!!

haha! you overruled common sense and approved that crook beast obanikoro to be a minister.

you will regret it.

[size=16pt]SENATOR DAVID MARK! SEAT DOWN! YOU ARE OVERRULED!![/size] grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by darejem4real: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari must be on his toes to deliver on his electoral promises and to be weary of sycophants in his admnistration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by babag93: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
How d mighty av fallen..!! So "David Mark" dat saw himself as invincible has been relegated 2 d minority?! Dis guy is returning 4 d 5th tym.. Haba, no other qualified person 2 represent? Anyways, I hope baba will over slash their allowance to be at par wit other civil servants so only those willing to be of service will showface! B'cos dis guyz nid 2 start making d ryt policies!!
#SaiBaba
#BuhariIsPresident
#Dueces2BabasHaters
#GodBlessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by YoursGEJ(m): 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
creepsyme:
pls change ur monker.

Ah ah na this name people take know me na grin
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by dhesire(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:
Normally, the we the Igbos would have been compensated with senate president or speaker, but APC is the majority and we have no candidate that won the National assembly from APC.
The Igbo's detest APC so much, now they can see the concequence.... We won't have the first, second, third or fourth citizen of Nigeria

Thumbs down! for you over this your violence incitement laden comment.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by creepsyme(f): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Ah ah na this name people take know me na grin
I bet u ppl will still knw if u just remove and replace GMB dat all. lols
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by rapthugx(m): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2015
sniperwolf:
What's the Sénatorial status of Imo State
It was a clean sweep for PDP.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Police789m: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Bifwoli: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Those are 64 bokoharam seats.No way APC won this fairly.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by 7lives: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Gorgeous58:
This is not just wind of change. It is more than whirlwind or even tornado. We shall call it hurricane of change.

Nigerians, I salute thee!

It is a democratic revolution.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by shizzleStar: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Nothing lasts forever and there's no shame in being in the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Tammyyy: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
I hail 9aija. All d same. Congrats to our new presido nd d new majority in d senate. Bt pls bear in mind dat d positive expectations of Nigerians are hiiiggghhh. Pls no diapointment plssss. No more clumzy biz as usual. May God help Nigeria.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by timiwillson: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
David mark will soon go home tongue

http://www.forex1960.com/
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Defcon1(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
David mark has 2 options. Join APC or relinquish ur position. Its sad that no SS/SE would become d next senate president since no APC senator won in that region.

Lesson learnt, don't put all ur eggs in one basket.
Sai buhari
Sai baba
Sai APC
Even if he joins APC he would not be senate president again
There are many APC senators who stood and fought for their party without defection
So he can't just waltz into the APC and be made senate president.

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by jony247(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=SaiBuharii post=32228198]It can be confidently said, that Jonathan has singlehandedly finished PDP. When you decide to take decisions against the pple that elected you, fight against all the people that brought you to power, you not only finish your career but the parties career.

I would observe APC and if there is no progress. I will decamp to PDP. We hope to see the opposition giving sensible critisms against the Buhari govt in months to come, we will run a 'freedom of speech' govt.

Join me at Oriental as we the APC supporters association of my company have declared a buffet dinner for all who wish to celebrate our success.

SaiBuhari
SaiAPC
SaiChange

Mr. Progressive.
[/quote must you be loyal to any one that made you president not minding the masses?
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by anigbajumo(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2015
adioolayi:
Change every where!

In other news....Governor Abiola Ajimobi for Second Term.

Ki Oyo le daa ,Ajumose Gbogbo Wa ni oooo
i pray make Accord nd Pdp wif Labour nt merge 2geda...coz dat s da only way dey can stop APC nd da possibility of dat is 60 percnt.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Defcon1:

Even if he joins APC he would not be senate president again
There are many APC senators who stood and fought for their party without defection
So he can't just waltz into the APC and be made senate president.
Its true sha

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by shizzleStar: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:
Normally, the we the Igbos would have been compensated with senate president or speaker, but APC is the majority and we have no candidate that won the National assembly from APC.
The Igbos detest APC so much, now they can see the consequence.... We won't have the first, second, third or fourth citizen of Nigeria

Note: don't take the picture attached serious, it is just a joke
what manner of joke is that? you are a big FOOL. Do you also realise the 'picture' doesn't correlate with your comment and claim to be igbo? You should be banned

Daft iddiot
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Bawsse(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2015
The present /outgoing legislators should pass a bill, reducing their salary and allowances in a bid to encourage change!!!!

Like if u agree

9 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by iamord(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:
The Igbos detest APC so much, now they can see the consequence.... We won't have the first, second, third or fourth citizen of Nigeria

sad but it's the truth

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by thefakestan: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Well done the APC,

Its good we all have the promises you guys made and like you guys didnt give PDP a chance, you'll be expected to perform your magic.

#GodblessNigeria

My prediction is that Osibanjo Would write and pilot most of the affairs.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by BlackGirlsCode: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow Tinubu really deserves an award. Without him......

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Bawsse(m): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Dummies be like....

Bifwoli:
Those are 64 bokoharam seats.No way APC won this fairly.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by BlackGirlsCode: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:

I liked your post until I saw the attachment.

Are the mods sleeping. Your humor is dry and dangerous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.