Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Things I Learned From This Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things I Learned From This Election (409 Views)

19 Things I Learned In Nigeria --- Tim Urban / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) / 10 Safety Tips Everyone Need In This Election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Learned From This Election by miraKUNLEus(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to Gen.Buhari,the president-elect.Kudos to the incumbent,Dr.Jonathan for supporting the INEC to conduct the historic election.Thumbs up and much respect to my fellow NIGERIANS for showing the world we can get things done rightly.We are good people,great nation.(R.I.P Prof. Dora).
The election has been won and lost.But there re things you and must have learnt from it.Yes,i did learn but i will write just one here so others could share their's too.

PERSEVARANCE
The general was so resilient and determined till he accomplished his goal after 12 years trying to become nigerian president.This is a typical story of d saying QUITTERS NEVER WIN...
Now we have our own Abraham Lincoln.

pls feel free to add urs.
If my post doesn't make the FP,i will surely persevere till i unseat the incumbent,almighty lalasticala.
Re: Things I Learned From This Election by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
I learnt how to tolerate a nagging wife.... Prof Jega. thanks 4 that coaching

(1) (Reply)

What If 2015 Election Was A Dream And You Just Woke Up? / Remember The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1? Here’s Everything You Shoul / Say A Cheerful Farewell To Goodluck Janathan In Your Dialet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.