Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,784 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant (537 Views)

Economic Recession; The Way Forward For Nigeria - THE WILL NIGERIA / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant by steve10(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Let me start by congratulating nigerian for making history in the pole.
Now that GEJ have lost the election any hope for youwin?
Re: What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant by dajoaneke(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmm!! I was thinking the same thing last night oo! If Buhari scraps it then source for other forms of investment loans as long as you are confident with yiur idea
Re: What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant by Tyche(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
FP mods! I suggest Jonathan awards cash to all applicants. I hope Buhari continues with it too
Re: What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant by Denn(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Expect a new programme. ..youwin will come under a new name and new process.

Just be on the watch out
Re: What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant by adehsenior(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Well I believe government should be a continues process, so buhari should sustain Youwin except if he is going to reintroduce the subsidy that was removed from petroleum products.
Re: What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant by steve10(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
I pray it continue

(1) (Reply)

How Trading In Forex Is Like Running Business / . / 10 Ways To Start And Grow Your Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.