Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends (40418 Views)

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today / Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by luigiajah(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Here are some pranks to spice up your day

If you no get mind no do am oh... grin

1. Borrow your friends cell phone and change the
language to a foreign language.

2. Swap the signs on the men’s and ladies’ rest
rooms.

3. Hide scented air fresheners all over Your Boss's or
Co-workers office
office.

4. Switch around random keys on someone’s
keyboard who isn’t a very good typist.

5. Swap the Push and Pull signs on a set of
doors.

6. Hide food in a dustbin, when someone is passing
grab some and eat it.
6. Replace Vanilla Ice cream- with toothpaste and
give someone.

7. Create Fake News On Your Blog

8.This might be stressful. Bring multiple sets of
clothes to work, change
every hour, and act like nothing’s different.
.9 Cup some water in your hand and pretend to
sneeze on the back of someone’s head.

10. Take something from someone’s office and
leave them a note telling them to pay before they get
it back.

11. Add several notifications with alarms set
to go off during the day to a co-worker's or friends
phone

12. Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s
computer system and replace their wallpaper with
a screen-shot of their desktop. Or Hide All the icons
of your friends android phone and set the wallpaper
to a screen-shot of their phone screen.

13. Put a balloon on the tailpipe of a someone’s
car so it will pop when they start their car
14. Put plastic wrapping sheet around the door
frame of a
commonly used door.

15. Cover a toilet seat with plastic wrapping sheet

16. Leave a note on someone’s car apologizing for
an accident that never actually happened
17. Glue all the eggs into a carton.

18. Turn every setting in someone’s car to the
maximum: the heat, the radio, the wipers, the
seats, etc.

19. Conference call two people then don’t say
anything, just listen

20. Hide a small radio in the ceiling tiles above
someone’s desk and turn it on very softly
21. Leave cryptic notes warning someone of an
impending prank then do nothing all day.
22. Place a pair of pants and shoes inside the only
toilet stall in a rest room to make it appear
someone is using it all day.

23. Pour vegetable oil on the exhaust of someone’s
car so it will smoke when started up.

24. Hide an alarm clock in someone’s bedroom and
set it for 12:00 a.m.

25. Rearrange somebody’s drawers or file cabinets
in a different order.

http://www.nigerian newsreporters.com/2015/04/25-april-fools-day-pranks-you-can-play.html

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Sweetcollins: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by salvatore007(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
26) Tell evrybody Buhari didnt win

27) Grab any random girl on the road and start shouting on her, then walk away

28) When you re in holdup or go slow, suddenly open ur car door and run away frm d car as fast as u can and c what happens

29) Enter a bus, drop ur bag and run away

30) Enter a provision store, order for provisions worth 8000naira, allow the cashier to package it den scream APRIL FOOL ontop of ur voice and c what happens

WARNING; I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURIES OR DEATH BY LYNCHIN SUSTAINED WHILE PERFORMING THE ABOVE PRANKS

Hurray i just hit a thousand likes....

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by chi4ik4(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Breaking news, jega just cancelled the election due to PDP petition against APC, so so happy. the prophecies must be fulfilled....
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by bastien: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Oyinbo prank,INEC go play GEJ one today grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by MaleoPearls(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
For the ladies...

1. Call your husband/fiance's best friend

2. Both of you go unclad

3. Call your husband/fiance and immediately he enters

4. KABOOOMM!!! APRIL FOOL shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by micolaj: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari defects to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by angelTI(f): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol @ comments to come

1 Like

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by aristocrazzy: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Men I so much like april, my month of GrEATNESS. Better no try No. 1 because na ur head the go hold if u no change am back.
Sai Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Onyiclassic(f): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
dis one na ajebo April fool... come mah side come see April fool

3 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by kennyonthrone(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Which kind April fool b dis one na 4 yeye pple check out d real April Fool
Me:*as early as 6:00am*hello Chucks nawa ooo u neva hear
Chucks:hear wetin
Me:we'll ur shop 4 main market is on fire,I dey outside ur room shaa
Chucks:*chucks rushes outside wit jst his boxers screaming trying to enquire more frrom me nd I was smiling @ him nd said April fool see as d guy kum hook me 4 shirt dey ask me which kind play b dat*

Mk I stil use dis opportunity Congratulate my president elect,abeg no fall our hand ooooo
Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Not funny

1 Like

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by fratermathy(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Take a stroll, swim in a dry ditch or bath with smooth cement. When people ask you WHAT? just say APRIL FOOL. grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
plz fellow nairalanders for 3 days i couldn't reply a post/create new post/ modify on any thread on POLITICS. pls y
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Most are not fooly enough, nice one though.
Advice: Don't try these with an ardent PDP supporter for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by alberto2k(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Create a thread and tell seun its april fool grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by sammyj: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
I laf in JEGALINGUISHED LANGUAGE !!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by iamtaofeeq66(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
April Don Wise ooo

1 Like

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by justi4jesu(f): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I kinda like number 8, i could pull that through with ease wink

1 Like

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Twaci(f): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Hahahahaha! Very funny! I'll try the dustbin trick on my mum, wonder how she will react?! grin

2 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by ggrin(f): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Spactacle(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
These April fools are meant for the white.. E no go make sense for naija where we dey oo..

If u agree with me like my post..

Meanwhile sai baba cool

16 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by dataplus87(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
grin Announce the Cancellation of the General Election on AIT

1 Like

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Johnheir2(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
My lady fooled me early dis morin by setting up false message... I was overwhelmed... Guess wot, she said April fool... Its a month of change indeed
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Ruty88(f): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
all this things as April fool? that balloon own na im make sense small

1 Like

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Beesluv: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / In What Country Will You Find This Kind Of Motor. (pictures) / Picture Of A Nigerian Prayer Warrior Who Is Praying To Turn Water To Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.