Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends (40414 Views)

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today / Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Just pranked my mum....
Told her I was pregnant, since yesterday
She was shouting that I have disgraced her
Then I told her its april fool,
She almost killed me o

3 Likes

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by daxon001(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
U need 2 see d look on my popsi afta I 'April fooled' himcheesy
here's d gist.
I noticed him come bak from work dis mornin,I did as if I was still asleep.Everybody was present in d room.All of a sudden,I woke up and screemed 'JESUS,JESUS,JESUS' with a very scared look.He was disturbed as he asked 'N sido Sunny?' meanin 'wat's wrong Sunny?' I just readjusted my look,smiled and sed APRIL FOOL.cheesy
u shud've seen his facegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by amtalkin(f): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2015
No 12 will make me go mad oooo
Imagine buying a new iphone 6 and someone tries that sh1t with you
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Will try number 9, will sneeze on some neatest people,hope I won't received a slap
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Exponental(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Posted 6.54am... kind of late sha for some of us cos me plan days before.
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Tunby(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
I NO DEY PAY PETROL KEG TIP AGAIN O!!!.#BuhariIsHere
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Phlakes(f): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
chi4ik4:
Breaking news, jega just cancelled the election due to PDP petition against APC, so so happy. the prophecies must be fulfilled....
keep on dreaming
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by minwafor: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
One of my cousins don do me one this morning, I no remember say today na 1st April.
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by ebbyneza(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Change your Facebook date of birth to today and see people saying HBD. By that you will know who are your true friends
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by R0ckefeller: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Godmother:

Hehehe you do this at your own peril. That will be the end of your marriage and possibly life, if hubby is hot tempered.

@OP
That your list ehn, no 6 is just so gross!!
How can anyone eat from the dustbin, even if its food you put there.
Pls don't set yourself up for diseases
can't u get a new dustbin dat look like d 1 u use at home.
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by dhesire(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Taylor86:
plz fellow nairalanders for 3 days i couldn't reply a post/create new post/ modify on any thread on POLITICS. pls y

Check if you sign in as a guest or wif ur user id.
If as a guest you can't quote,modify,create new post etc
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by olexy4real(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hahahahaha! Very funny! I'll try the dustbin trick on my mum, wonder how she will react?! grin

Aunty twaci, hw is our cute little brother
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by KingTom(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Taylor86:
plz fellow nairalanders for 3 days i couldn't reply a post/create new post/ modify on any thread on POLITICS. pls y
You chopped a Ban! You went on a three day holiday grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by R0ckefeller: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
ggrin:
baby can we do dat cuddle of a thing me won't press it like eba but
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
No.6 wtf!
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
dhesire:

Check if you sign in as a guest or wif ur user id.
If as a guest you can't quote,modify,create new post etc

I am signed with my username but i can't quote like only share
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
EmekaBlue:
A man came bck home early..caught his wife with his gate man naked on his matrimonial bed...They shouted April FOOOOL...The yoruba man said *AH thankGod o..I for don kill person here
only happens in mr Ibu movies, so why not take your dry jokes back to the NNEWI...
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Daniel4wap: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
assuming Jega suddenly came out and said: fellow Nigerian, we all knw to well that today is April first. and rilli so sorry to say DAT d election result was prepared 4 dis April fool moment.APC is leading is just abt fooling Nigerian. d true result will b out tomorrow.happi new month
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by EdDave(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
;DSend an sms to ur fiancee
"Baby, I can't do this anymore. I think we should break up".

I have been begging since 12.05am. Abeg make una help me tell am say na joke I dey joke o.
I have to go there now. Icecream things on point.
***DONT TRY THIS AT HOME***
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by mrtegation99(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
salvatore007:
26) Tell evrybody Buhari didnt win

27) Grab any random girl on the road and start shouting on her, then walk away

28) When you re in holdup or go slow, suddenly open ur car door and run away frm d car as fast as u can and c what happens

29) Enter a bus, drop ur bag and run away

30) Enter a provision store, order for provisions worth 8000naira, allow the cashier to package it den scream APRIL FOOL ontop of ur voice and c what happens

WARNING; I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURIES OR DEATH BY LYNCHIN SUSTAINED WHILE PERFORMING THE ABOVE PRANKS

Hurray i just hit a thousand likes....

Oboi u want make dem kill my pikin father?
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Amazo: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
I went to the ATM this morning to try withdraw the remaining N1m in my account. After going through the machine's usual withdrawal ritual, the swirling noise of counting began and to my surprise, I was paid £1m. Still in shock, I looked at the ATM screen and it boldly read, APRIL FOOL, flashing intermittently. Next thing, I put the money in my suitcase and that was when the machine suddenly yelled, "Oga, please what are you doing?" Then I simply replied, "April Fool to you too" and left with the money in a hurry... grin

In other news, hearty congratulations to the people's general and my never-give-up-till-you-win President Muhammad Buhari. God bless Nigeria! cool
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Eljay24(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2015
How can you hide food in the Dustbin and still eat it. Shuoo !!
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Eljay24(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2015
ggrin:

Your signature tho"
Loling* cool
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by dennismukoro(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Jonah Just faint. and mama Piss runs Mad april fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by AmicableEd: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2015
"Now that Nigeria has chosen you" Aww, Patience Jonathan also calls Buhari's wife http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/04/now-that-nigeria-has-chosen-you-aww.html
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
LinuxMint:
HILARIOUS!!! Buhari Dances Shoki with his
daughter, Zahra After Winning The Presidential
Election
DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

You nab me.
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by kesflex(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Breaking news jega announced on NTA dat election result which favoured Buhari was a prank and is therefore cancelled.
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by JMYK(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2015
salvatore007:
26) Tell evrybody Buhari didnt win

27) Grab any random girl on the road and start shouting on her, then walk away

28) When you re in holdup or go slow, suddenly open ur car door and run away frm d car as fast as u can and c what happens
Man,I can't stop laughing at your pranks.

29) Enter a bus, drop ur bag and run away

30) Enter a provision store, order for provisions worth 8000naira, allow the cashier to package it den scream APRIL FOOL ontop of ur voice and c what happens

WARNING; I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURIES OR DEATH BY LYNCHIN SUSTAINED WHILE PERFORMING THE ABOVE PRANKS

Hurray i just hit a thousand likes....

Man I can't stop laughing at your pranks.
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by LinuxMint: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Dharniel:

You nab me.

lol... gdmrn bro
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by COOLDK(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
LinuxMint:
HILARIOUS!!! Buhari Dances Shoki with his
daughter, Zahra After Winning The Presidential
Election
DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

Craze dey ur blood grin cheesy
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Call fani kayode and tell him sey u are the officer to pick him up from ICC but kirikiri first grin call mama peace election is still going on tongue and GEJ is winning tongue call jayjay okocha and yobo sey oga jona sey make dem refund all the money he paid them grin
Re: 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Enter police station and shut bomb bomb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / In What Country Will You Find This Kind Of Motor. (pictures) / Picture Of A Nigerian Prayer Warrior Who Is Praying To Turn Water To Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.