Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) (9313 Views)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Your God Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ifeann:

i see u misunderstood me... i see nothing wrong with u posting screenshots... but bickering over whose god killed or didnt kill over a bet is appalling.
anyway.. forget about it..

yeah the election has come and gone... the more popular candidate won...
mr jonathan also did well to concede defeat...

i found it interesting that the muslim buhari has run 3 other times and has never conceded defeat and his supporters have killed hundreds in protests but this Southern christian president quickly conceded defeat and urged for peace. its interesting to note..

i shudder at what would have happened had it been buhari lost..
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Do you care to give ur own mandate lets see if you do his will? grin
Exodus 20:7

Thou shall not misuse the name of the Lord in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who misuse his name.

Pr0ton:

Haha.. Then you all are hypocrites. You Christians are all going to hell.
Ephesians2:8

For it is by his grace that we have been saved through faith, and this faith was not from you, but it is the gift of God.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Thou shall not misuse the name of the Lord in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who misuse his name.

For it is by his grace that we have been saved through faith, and this faith was not from you, but it is the gift of God.

**sighs** ok.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Pr0ton: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Explain this shiit too undecided
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Pr0ton: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

**sighs** ok.

That moment when we can't just continue to cope grin

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ifeann:

i see u misunderstood me... i see nothing wrong with u posting screenshots... but bickering over whose god killed or didnt kill over a bet is appalling.
anyway.. forget about it..

yeah the election has come and gone... the more popular candidate won...
mr jonathan also did well to concede defeat...

i found it interesting that the muslim buhari has run 3 other times and has never conceded defeat and his supporters have killed hundreds in protests but this Southern christian president quickly conceded defeat and urged for peace. its interesting to note..

Your reply the question of that fellow asking about how you saw the election reminds me of Jesus and the Pharisees (just like the muslims of today grin cheesy) when they brought the adulterous lady to him. You are surely guided by the Holy spirit.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by davien(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

This same God also gave healing to the sick and rose the dead from death to prove his existence.
So it's written in the bible....And the bible is the claim, so does a claim justify another claim?

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

look at this one... you cant even explain it cus its jewish myth.. cheesy

How about u develop a personal relationship with reality and not fairy tales..smiley
Jesus is the reality
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
davien:
So it's written in the bible....And the bible is the claim, so does a claim justify another claim?
It is just a claim to only those who haven't seen the manifestation of God's power.
It's surprising that someone who was once a member of Living Faith still thinks God's power is a claim.

Anyway I strongly believe you are only lying to yourself. I guess the reason you left Christianity was because you prayed and God didn't answer your prayer so you got angry with God.

But I've told you before, God loves you and you don't need to remain angry with Him.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Ifeann(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Your reply the question of that fellow asking about how you saw the election reminds me of Jesus and the Pharisees (just like the muslims of today grin cheesy) when they brought the adulterous lady to him. You are surely guided by the Holy spirit.

lol.. thanks and its the truth...

the opposition hypocrites are commending GEJ for his democratic behaviour but have forgotten that objsanjo a supporter of buhari was alleged to have won 2 of his election because it was rigged and wanted a third term...they have forgotten buhari lost 3 other times and never conceded defeat which lead to loss of lives..
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by davien(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:
It is just a claim to only those who haven't seen the manifestation of God's power.
Then using your logic you'd also see the quran as just a claim without the manifestation of allah undecided

It's surprising that someone who was once a member of Living Faith still thinks God's power is a claim.
Don't forget also a son of two deacons....all those qualities didn't stop me from being an atheist.
And it should be a flag for you as to whether there's anything "supernatural" going on.

Anyway I strongly believe you are only lying to yourself.
Exactly how does one lie to oneself to deny something? undecided

I guess the reason you left Christianity was because you prayed and God didn't answer your prayer so you got angry with God.
Here you go again, assuming reasons that you think would justify leaving your belief...

If I'm "angry with god" wouldn't I just be a frustrated theist instead of an atheist?...

Being angry with "god" would mean I acknowledge what a "god" is and right now I don't.

So once again this turns you into a liar.. Or atleast unwillfully dishonest.

But I've told you before, God loves you and you don't need to remain angry with Him.
I've addressed your straw-man of being "angry with god"...

3 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus is the reality
ok lets see... is jesus negroid, Caucasian, latino, arabic or red mediterinian ?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

ok lets see... is jesus negroid, Caucasian, latino, arabic or red mediterinian ?
I still don't know what CHRIST has done to you. Put your mind at rest, HE's just a myth.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I still don't know what CHRIST has done to you. Put your mind at rest, HE's just a myth.
lmao... my mind is not in it boy just like zeus is not in my mind they are all the same thing, and allah too smiley.... we are here for discussion, so shvt the fvck up when my post is not directed to you or you cannot muster up a good point to support ur claim, stop stalking me am not a homo...

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:
[size=4pt]It is just a claim to only those who haven't seen the manifestation of God's power.

Anyway I strongly believe you are only lying to yourself. I guess the reason [/size][size=15pt]you left Christianity was because you prayed and God didn't answer your prayer so you got angry with God.[/size]

[size=4pt]But I've told you before,[/size] [size=15pt]God loves you and you don't need to remain angry with Him[/size].

Every time I see that line I'm like 'Hooo mai ghodu!'

*facepalm*

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... my mind is not in it boy just like zeus is not in my mind they are all the same thing... we are here for discussion, so shvt the fvck up when my post is not directed to you, stop stalking me am not a homo...
I can't see anything provocative and derailing in my post, I only noticed you spend more time on Christianity than other myths and decided just to advice you to stop thinking about an ordinary myth not powerful enough to kill you. I only love chatting with you just like I love chatting with my estranged friend ifeness . At least I'm more popular than you on nairaland and can easily chat with someone else, which I usually don't do. I don't see anything special about it. A little manners will do.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where is Yahweh when you need him. Apparently he showed Oyedepo a vision of a presidential victory to Goodbye Jonathan.

For those shouting and crying to Jesus,you cries are in vain
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

Every time I see that line I'm like 'Hooo mai ghodu!'

*facepalm*
Why are you angry with God?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Jesus is beyond race.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
ifeness:
Where is Yahweh when you need him. Apparently he showed Oyedepo a vision of a presidential victory to Goodbye Jonathan.

For those shouting and crying to Jesus,you cries are in vain
Here is another person who is angry with God because God didn't answer his prayer...
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Why are you angry with God?
Do atheists constantly have to explain the meaning of ATHEISM to you guys?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I can't see anything provocative and derailing in my post, I only noticed you spend more time on Christianity than other myths and decided just to advice you to stop thinking about an ordinary myth not powerful enough to kill you.
Oga i talk about what i know, i was a christian or you expect me to star quoting the quran that i have not read before? check again
Misogynist2014:

I only love chatting with you just like I love chatting with my estranged friend ifeness . At least I'm more popular than you on nairaland and can easily chat with someone else, which I usually don't do. I don't see anything special about it. A little manners will do.
Good we are not dragging popularity, next time you see my post and cant bring up any refutation dont bother replying it. . . first you assume i have anything against ur mythology, stop such assumptions and tackle the subject i bring up and dont refer to me... if you do not know what to say about my post then ignore it and walk by, if you can bring up a meaningful reply, you do so and not refer or assume anything about me..cus i dont do that about you.. No hard feelings tho, but please always address my points and dont refer to me okay?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus is beyond race.
lmao . . exactly what i expected.. grin He came as a human didnt he? how come u dont even know his race..

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

Do atheists constantly have to explain the meaning of ATHEISM to you guys?
You can give whatever definitions and make whatever claims but the truth is that all you atheist know God but you choose to deceive yourself probably because you are angry with Him.

But why are you angry?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You can give whatever definitions and make whatever claims but the truth is that all you atheist know God but you choose to deceive yourself probably because you are angry with Him.

But why are you angry?

ooh why do you deny God (amadioha), you know him but choose to deceive yourself because you are angry with him for not answering your prayers.

Please why are you angry

5 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

But why are you angry?
ooh why do you deny God (Krishna), you know her but choose to deceive yourself because you are angry with her for not answering your prayers.

Please why are you angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao . . exactly what i expected.. grin He came as a human didnt he? how come u dont even know his race..
He existed before there was anything like race. And when he came he broke every humans differentiation.
In Christ there is nothing like race, religion, gender, rich or poor. In Christ we are all one.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

ooh why do you deny God (Krishna), you know her but choose to deceive yourself because you are angry with her for not answering your prayers.

Please why are you angry
Yes I know her and I'm angry with her because she is evil and It's my nature to hate evil.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

ooh why do you deny God (amadioha), you know him but choose to deceive yourself because you are angry with him for not answering your prayers.

Please why are you angry
Yes I know him and I'm angry with him because he is evil and It's my nature to hate evil.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

He existed before there was anything like race. And when he came he broke every humans differentiation.
In Christ there is nothing like race, religion, gender, rich or poor. In Christ we are all one.
lmao.. the last i checked mary got pregnant by the holy spirit and gave birth to jesus... so which race i ask again grin
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes because 2000years ago in the Middle East, there was no race.
Because Jesus doesn't care if you're Jewish, Muslim, Sikh etc and Christianity endorses transgender.

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes I know him and I'm angry with him because he is evil and It's my nature to hate evil.
oh no God is not evil, he loves you and wants to reconcile with you.
please he wants you to come back to him, why do you keep denying him when you know him deep inside ur heart... please come back to God he needs ur love, he loves you so much that he gave Anini his only begotten son to die for ur sins..

Please stop being angry at God come and reconcile with him, he will forgive u..

But why are you angry with God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.