Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Funny Election Pictures And Memes - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Election Pictures And Memes (57758 Views)

21 Funniest Memes From Twitter Trending Topic- #secschoolinnigeria / Funniest Memes / Post The Funniest Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by taif(f): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2015
pls nairalander how do i download pics to my gallery on nairaland.whenever i try to it is not always save on my phone
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Texcoco(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2015
iamskatertola:
I am a natural ediot...
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
taif:
pls nairalander how do i download pics to my gallery on nairaland.whenever i try to it is not always save on my phone
you REALLY need a PHONE to be able to do that grin

If u knw wot I mean...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by hayoakins(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Based on Believe

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by debbydee(f): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
more

For Easter clothes

http:///debydapparel

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by debbydee(f): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
more funny pix

1 Share

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by ersparkle(f): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
U can call d "man of d year" by his name.

1 Share

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Antell95(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Laitesmart:
Lols!!! These are some of the funniest pictures and memes from the election... Feel free to add yours too!!!!
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Alexander001(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
odeexpress:
grin
na kano suppose play 9

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Alexander001(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jega

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by adesegun121(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
And this
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by toygod2: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
hehehe
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
taif:

I'm having same issues here. Someone said change the file name to .jpg but the phone doesn't give me the chance to do so before it starts saving. Tech guru's help!
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by corruptst(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
dominique:

I'm having same issues here. Someone said change the file name to .jpg but the phone doesn't give me the chance to do so before it starts saving. Tech guru's help!

Go to d file whr it's being saved on ur fone (find it at file manager/explorer & go to download). Now rename d item u c but end it with.jpg e.g.
Fela.jpg
No go n check d pix in ur gallery. It ll b there.
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by dominique(f): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2015
corruptst:

Go to d file whr it's being saved on ur fone (find it at file manager/explorer & go to download). Now rename d item u c but end it with.jpg e.g.
Fela.jpg
No go n check d pix in ur gallery. It ll b there.

Thanks but I tried doing it but the pics didn't download to gallery but to download history and you can't edit file names there
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by corruptst(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
dominique:

Thanks but I tried doing it but the pics didn't download to gallery but to download history and you can't edit file names there

Let me walk u thru it again. There's a folder called download on ur fone. Not on d browser. Locate it and edit d file name there. If u still av issues, let me know ur fone type, then I can walk u thru it again
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by suyamasta(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
jega

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by tsdarkside(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2015
whitenight2012:

Jonathan is not Igbo

then why did you supported him so much...dont support failure...

i know he his ijaw...sorry i take it back....
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by taif(f): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
corruptst:

Let me walk u thru it again. There's a folder called download on ur fone. Not on d browser. Locate it and edit d file name there. If u still av issues, let me know ur fone type, then I can walk u thru it again

under download i dnt have it there.and d funny thing is dt in other website it download easyly i only have prblm with nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. / Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal (Photos) / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.