Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 AM

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) (7631 Views)

The Most Hillarious Quote-memes Ever Seen.. / See The Hillarious Pose Of This Young Man That's Got Everyone Laughing (PHOTO) / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Bro, what if i tell you to give me a demo? Huh? Wouldn't dat be nice of you...?
you've seen the demo already tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by alberto2k(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Na fool baba, no be full tongue
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na me u finish like this? undecided

No more cuba weed for u till the next election
i fit dey give u wet weed sha grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Hehehe grin

PDP thugs don dey die one by one grin
Abi? grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by ggrin(f): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Lol. . . I love that cheesy
cool
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

there is God ooo grin grin grin
Oga mi, you still dey? grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

kingtom, why you lie say this guy don rapture na
Na rumour I hear na grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na me u finish like this? undecided

No more cuba weed for u till the next election
i fit dey give u wet weed sha grin
wetin you talk again

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

you've seen the demo already tongue
I don't deal with illusional stuffs, rather i engage in real and practical works.
And besides, dat pic up there is a bit confusing, and it will be praiseworthy of u to show me thy way
so that i can as well follow suit.
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Na rumour I hear na grin
Make the rumor come to past jhare grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by alberto2k(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

wetin you talk again
Wet weed only grin

When u dey fool me u no remember say na only me dey supply cuba weed for here ba undecided
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I don't deal with illusio
nal stuffs, rather i engage in real and practical works. and besides, dat pic up there is a bit confusing, and it will be praiseworthy of u to show me thy way so that i can as well follow suit.
Lemme help you bro. . .

Enter YouTube or vuclip, on their search box, type "How to hug a transformer"

you will see the one that can help wink

Don't thank me now bro, thank me later
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Make the rumor come to past jhare grin
Abeg grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Wet weed only grin

When u dey fool me u no remember say na only me dey supply cuba weed for here ba undecided
you sabi say na weed business me sef dey with before i hand am over to you, you sef know na. . .

No worry, shebi you sef go wan drink orijin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Abeg grin
Make all PDP members deactivate grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Lemme help you bro. . .

Enter YouTube or vuclip, on their search box, type "How to hug a transformer"

you will see the one that can help wink

Don't thank me now bro, thank me later
I'm sorry bro, coz i still can't comprehend ur explanations... I guess ur efforts to make me understand so far are futile, so how do you think we could go about this matter?
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by alberto2k(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

you sabi say na weed business me sef dey with before i hand am over to you, you sef know na. . .

No worry, shebi you sef go wan drink orijin
ehmm... ehm, okay okay.... now i know we cant do without each other grin

Oya take this stash of cuba weed, gimme my orijin

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
ehmm... ehm, okay okay.... now i know we cant do without each other grin

Oya take this stash of cuba weed, gimme my orijin
Now, you are talking. . .

you can manage this bottle of orijin for now coz orijin eyaf finish for here and the trailer that wants to supply me some has broke down on the way. . .

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I'm sorry bro, coz i still can't comprehend ur explanations... I guess ur efforts to make me understand so far are futile, so how do you think we could go about this matter?
ok undecided
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

ok undecided
Hahahah you give up
I won!
That aside Happy April [color=#99000]F[/color]ools' day
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Hahahah you give up
I won!
That aside Happy April [color=#99000]F[/color]ools' day
lipsrsealed undecided cry embarassed
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:
kiss
dafuq! I'm not a gay bro undecided
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

dafuq! I'm not a gay bro undecided
I juz consulted ifa just nw and he said u are one of 'em brotherhood
oops! Buh u sure look like one... Ok I suggest you try it out, maybe you'll enjoy dis new experience.
Thank ifa later
In case Amma straight so don't even think of it.
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by ellahzy(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2015
I saw it comin..

didnt fall for that shiii

nyc try thO
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by naijafv: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
i fell for this. cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Oga mi, you still dey? grin

i still dey ooo, we got no choice than to accept the result, life goes on.

All is well!!!

Orijin101:

kingtom, why you lie say this guy don rapture na

no mind am, kingtom needs 10 strokes of the cain, na you go flog am.
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

i still dey ooo, we got no choice than to accept the result, life goes on.

All is well!!!

no mind am, kingtom needs 10 strokes of the cain, na you go flog am.
I will be so glad to do that cheesy. . .

kingtom, come ya

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellahzy:
I saw it comin..

didnt fall for that shiii

nyc try thO
Say the truth tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijafv:
i fell for this. cheesy
grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

I will be so glad to do that cheesy. . .

kingtom, come ya
shocked shocked
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked
Why u open mouth like person wey dem dey ass undecided ?

turn ya back jhoor, muguliciousmugu don gimme go ahead to deal with you tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Why u open mouth like [size=28pt]person wey dem dey ass[/size] undecided ?

[size=28pt]turn ya back jhoor[/size] muguliciousmugu don gimme go ahead to deal with you tongue
JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSUUUUUUUSSSS!!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Comedian Group For Jokes Funny Images And Videos / The Wheelbarrow Joke. . .must Read / Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.