Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Buhari Can Never Be My President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Be My President (22788 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu ā€“ Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why Iā€™m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President ā€” Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by tenry(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
most nigerians are backward and primitive(apc)
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.
i weep for nigerians cos we are back to 1960.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc

See sagging boobs, can't look twice.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by MoneyGreen(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc
f''uck you b'itch! And your momma too. Plus your 66likers!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
seun so u are viewing this threaundecided i know u are apc supporter as expected...

why cant u take my thread to fp, cos i'm supporting jonathan abi..
your action shows u were not neutral at all
smh
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Bleep you bitch! And your momma too. Plus your 66likers!
see painmentgrin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by tenry(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
seun so u are viewing this threaundecided i know u are apc supporter as expected...

why cant u take my thread to fp, cos i'm supporting jonathan abi..
your action shows u were not neutral at all
smh
Your English is poor. This is not a front page content. You belong to Mama peace generation. Very childish in reasoning and composition. Grow up girl!
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by MoneyGreen(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
see painmentgrin
grin I'm the happiest nigga alive today..

Sai Buhari b'itch! Go and Die!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
tenry:

Your English is poor. This is not a front page content. You belong to Mama peace generation. Very childish in reasoning and composition. Grow up girl!
my english i agree but it did not stop me from getting 66likes
infact i failed english in school

id!ot
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
chat2deen:
Eyah Pele, d tin dey worry u? He dey pepe u ba? U better escape to Ghana! grin grin grin
To Ghana for where? Ghanaians don't want her there either.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Pinoralia: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Moderators, kindly delete this post. May peace reign in this nation. Forward ever.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Bowaley17(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
an illiterate for a presidentundecided
proves that ur grandpa wasn't an illiterate...
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Bowaley17(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Whether u like it or not,he's ur new president... You can go to Abuja and protest...
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Kswiss001(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Based on the votin pattern even an slowpoke will knw the north conspired against Jonathan. For instance take a look at the southwest that has APC Governors except for Ekiti and Ondo,and still the votes were divided between APC and PDP. Though APC won in almost all the states,but im still impressedwith the amount of votes Jonathan got from the zone... and take a look at the northern votes Kano for instance,APC has 1.9m votes while PDP has about 200k votes.Its still a shock to mehow a sittin president that has aids,ministers,ambassadors,ex pdp govs could not get up to 20percent of the vote cast. These also apply to Rivers state. Let us not deceive ourselves thiselection was based on ethnicty nd religion.. i rest my case
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up!! I don't entertain questions from ratchet bitc*hes. I'm the one doing the asking here so im going to ask again; do you know how ridiculous you look with a blonde weave?

Apparently you've got very sluggish reasoning so let me simplify this for you.

Though I'm not a fan of weaves, my emphasis here is on blonde weaves. I can easily tolerate moderate/modest looking weaves but shouting, over-the-top, in-your-face blonde, blue, green, red weaves are totally intolerably by me.. These are trademarks of a hoodrat bit*ch.

You call someone else an illiterate but your disposition, appearance and poor reasoning makes you a quintessential example of illiteracy.

Woe betides the man who decides to wife a hood thrash like you.

Laughing at "hood rat. Why don't you just call her a Strawberry? grin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
zendy:

They did that when they formed Biiafra but the same Hausa and Yoruba fought a war to bring them back.
lol. tell that to the greedy ironsi who included the No seccession clause in our constitution.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by OneNaira6: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
OP if you recently just found out Nigerians are backwards, primitive and everything bad you can think of about blacks then obviously you were sleeping until today. Why you think I'm constantly embarrassed my parents are from Nigeria. Infact sha, if you just found out that nigeria is not one and have NEVER been one then I'm glad you opened your eyes but I'm surprised it took you this long.
if I'm you, let them suffer. They love Suffering. just thank God Almighty you are out of that country and whatever hell they brought upon themselves in the their delusion of "change" is not going to touch you. If you are still in Nigeria, pack your fucking bag and run away as fast as you can. That's end of it.
Almost every nigerian I knew that migrated back to Nigeria in hopes of helping Nigeria improve are all returning ever since the election. I actually had one call me few hours ago asking for a place to stay while he gets himself together. The first thing I asked him was the reason why he's coming back, didn't he claim he wanted to help the country reach it's full potential? The nigga answered "obviously they don't want to help themselves so why waste my time. Why suffer for a country that wants to remain backwards". I couldn't stop laughing. Even the few doctors I knew that migrated back in hopes to help the Healthcare of Nigeria, the two I spoke to yesterday told me of their plans to return back to USA along with their colleagues. Even my uncle who joined the crusade of "helping Nigeria improve" is actually on a plane back from Nigeria as we speak. I'm dead laughing.
All I can say OP is not to feel angry, sad, depressed or any form of pity. Just find it funny like I do. If it's not going to affect your lifestyle no matter how the no certificate illiterate rules well then why get angry? Move on.
Me personally I'm just waiting to do my I told you so dance when all the MFs that went on their save a hoe campaign returns. I honestly cannot wait till my uncle land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by sphinx54: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kai some people mumu ooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by sphinx54: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
my english i agree but it did not stop me from getting 66likes
infact i failed english in school

id!ot
66Likes from maggots like you abi? You are just a wasted sperm. Your father just waste energy and nutrients that night.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
sphinx54:

66Likes from maggots like you abi? You are just a wasted sperm. Your father just waste energy and nutrients that night.
lame punchline
try again later
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by lorRhyMeZ: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
This Op sef...If Buhari aint n would never be ur president,fine by me cos u n ur entire household don't contribute 0 percent of the entirety of nigerians who support buhari...so babe,to the left n give chance. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by CoCoLav(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
totorimi:
GEJ was inexperienced, the powers that be said it and they made it come true that they will frustrate the government of GEJ and they made good their threat. GEJ due to fear of been seen as leading the country to war allowed the rot that they were doing to continue, they abused him, they stole under his nose and still called him clueless because he allowed them to be.

Time only will tell, onething I know is that Tinubu should not think as it happened for GEJ it will happen for Osinbajo, lessons have been learnt, objectives achieved and now y'all will now see that some were born to rule in Naija.

When it comes to power we are all united as one in the North.

Smh
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by lorRhyMeZ: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
OneNaira6:
OP if you recently just found out Nigerians are backwards, primitive and everything bad you can think of about blacks then obviously you were sleeping until today. Why you think I'm constantly embarrassed my parents are from Nigeria. Infact sha, if you just found out that nigeria is not one and have NEVER been one then I'm glad you opened your eyes but I'm surprised it took you this long.
if I'm you, let them suffer. They love Suffering. just thank God Almighty you are out of that country and whatever hell they brought upon themselves in the their delusion of "change" is not going to touch you. If you are still in Nigeria, pack your fucking bag and run away as fast as you can. That's end of it.
Almost every nigerian I knew that migrated back to Nigeria in hopes of helping Nigeria improve are all returning ever since the election. I actually had one call me few hours ago asking for a place to stay while he gets himself together. The first thing I asked him was the reason why he's coming back, didn't he claim he wanted to help the country reach it's full potential? The nigga answered "obviously they don't want to help themselves so why waste my time. Why suffer for a country that wants to remain backwards". I couldn't stop laughing. Even the few doctors I knew that migrated back in hopes to help the Healthcare of Nigeria, the two I spoke to yesterday told me of their plans to return back to USA along with their colleagues. Even my uncle who joined the crusade of "helping Nigeria improve" is actually on a plane back from Nigeria as we speak. I'm dead laughing.
All I can say OP is not to feel angry, sad, depressed or any form of pity. Just find it funny like I do. If it's not going to affect your lifestyle no matter how the no certificate illiterate rules well then why get angry? Move on.
Me personally I'm just waiting to do my I told you so dance when all the MFs that went on their save a hoe campaign returns. I honestly cannot wait till my uncle land.

PAINED FELLOW...I do feel ur pain bro...

Buh if the likes of Obasanjo,Dangote,Otedola,Atiku n numerous other old folk like my grand daddy could come out and say Buhari is Nigeria's best chance,I think u n ur opinion can go n die..no offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by OneNaira6: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

PAINED FELLOW...I do feel ur pain bro...

Buh if the likes of Obasanjo,Dangote,Otedola,Atiku n numerous other old folk like my grand daddy could come out and say Buhari is Nigeria's best chance,I think u n ur opinion can go n die..no offence.

Obasanjo...corrupt
Atiku...corrupt
Dangote..used ND oil and government handouts to enrich himself aka corrupt
Otedola..used ND oil to enrich himself aka thief.

Y u dey disturb me for? Abeg free me, Let me continue my laughter. Anyway, no be me go suffer die tey tey under buhari. Na una. Oya change is here. enjoy your "change". Bwuhahahaha
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by amosamali(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
well i already have my resident in europe, i think that would be a better choice.
i dont wanna live in fuuuked up country...
an illiterate for a presidentundecided

You mean Somalia??

Fufu!
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by may0rr: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
how to increase the speed of mtn bis, how to download unlimitedly from youtube and more check http://cscfunaab..com/2015/03/the-easiest-way-to-download-videos-from.html and http://cscfunaab..com/2015/03/mtn-bis-is-back-on-android-and-pc.html for blazing tricks on mobile and pc
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Vyntra(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
the op is the kind of person that can separate this great nation ask yourself can you work 4 months without paymen(osun state;southwest ) without opting for change when the chance comes,when everyday you walk on the street with fear of bomb blast,lose close pple and loved ones everyday,a precious child carried for 9 months cared for years kidnapped in one night and turned into walking bombs(north)Jonathan is a good man he is just surrounded by bad advisers a case of a good apple among bad apples, look at his administration full of his own pple. minister of finance,oil,power there was no prominent SW among his admin d only northerner d vp is inactive I hardly no him SW pple needed a voice in politics dats was y they voted apc northerners were angry at Jonathan 4 neglecting dem did he think dey were fools they knew d battle against d insurgents at d last minute was a campaign he would neglect dem as soon as he wins d election they needed change,they voted 4 him in 2011 and he failed dem u can't understand or feel dis because he focused his attention on his region.dis is to all separatist out there dis is a unified nation we will vote any body regardless of color,gender,tribe all we want is change 16 years is 2 long,Jonathan was d last straw unfortunately pdp corrupted him,any body who is not looking to take dis country forward as a whole(unified) and make it great like other nations is nt worthy to be a nigerian
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Twistaray(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
grin

I dont understand why yebooo are weeping,crying,lamenting all over Nl politics.

There are presently/couuntless of these lamentation threads created by Igbos.

This isnt ordinary. I feell for una but please try ,accept defeat and quit crying like babies .
Kilode ke grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Abdulleeh: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc

Tonto Dike wannabe. I can see your belly button. If you like take off your clothes I still won't fall

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by x2lambo(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Story
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by lorRhyMeZ: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

Obasanjo...corrupt
Atiku...corrupt
Dangote..used ND oil and government handouts to enrich himself aka corrupt
Otedola..used ND oil to enrich himself aka thief.

Y u dey disturb me for? Abeg free me, Let me continue my laughter. Anyway, no be me go suffer die tey tey under buhari. Na una. Oya change is here. enjoy your "change". Bwuhahahaha

Thank you for ur assertion joor! As u clearly stated,if these so called corrupt people cud unanimously endorse Buhari,that means Buhari is definately worth his onions! Now aside these people,over 15 million more nigerians equally endorsed Buhari n u can see from d celebration all round the country that people both young and old,man or woman,hausa,yoruba,igbo,niger-deltas n even other africans that they all believe in their choice to lead them to greater thingz! Deal with that.

And pls note that people like u are the ones we don't need in dis country...so tank u n God bless,kindly leave us n our president alone,don't cry for us.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by rolaniyi: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Ibos crying foul since 17 B.C even your brethren from the south south aren't smarting over it as much as u guys are feeling. Pls just try to leave with the fact that elections are won by numbers and not feel sorry that the inflated figures from the south south and south east were not enough to smuggle GEJ back to power
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Prodeegee(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
how
what lubbbish!
thank God for twitter, i'm going there right away to deal with her daughter

im sorry for you.

seun, talk to your babe before she makes a silly mistake
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Prodeegee:

im sorry for you.

seun, talk to your babe before she makes a silly mistake
thanks for calling me a noise maker

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. / Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.