Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos (32427 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday / Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by contactmorak: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Beautiful actress Nkiru Sylvanus, who was the SA Lagos Affairs, to the Government of Imo state, SA on Public Affairs, and now the Director General, Imo Film Academy (IFACA) has joined other Nollywood stars in congratulating General Muhammadu Buhari on his victory in the just concluded Presidential polls. Read her words below...

It's been a journey, its been tough, rough, intimidating, but victory has a way of wiping off the pains of the struggle. I say congratulations to our president-elect General Muhammadu Buhari! It's a victory well-deserved! I salute all the APC members who fought this fight of change! I respect every Nigerian who believed and made this change a reality. For those who lost their lives in this struggle, it was not in vain! For finally you have won-Nkiru Sylvanus

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/actress-nkiru-sylvanus-congratulate.html

14 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Towncrier247: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Really beautiful! Sai Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
NIGERIA
I will tell my children that after 16 years and 4
trials and three woeful fails, one school
certificate holder,Three different Political
parties,With only 1 million and 150 cattles,
Gen Buhari from the north won elections to
become Nigeria's President. I will teach them the lesson of persistence.

I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from
the creeks with no shoes that allowed for a
credible election process and honourable
concession of power to the people's choice. and return to Otueke peacefully .The First Seating president to
concede to defeat by the opponent party in
good spirit.
I will cultivate in them the values of healthy
competition, maintenance of peace and
gentility of spirit.

I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega
who put aside personal interests to fulfill his
public assignment, remaining calm in the face
of threatening challenges and Political
Orubebes I will teach them the importance of
integrity and strength of
character in the dispensation of public service.
I will teach my children, so that one day their
names may honourably go down in the history
of this nation, just as the names of these
honourable men have today
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS APC SUPPORTERS AND MEMBERS
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

- Synordic,2015

175 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by badassProdigy(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
i'm here...
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by sukkot: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2015
K join the queue
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by englishmart(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2015
attention seeking chappie
Don't worry, we still know you exist

5 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by stronger: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Kudos to her.

SAI Buhari!

To the Nollywood actors who honestly thought GEJ was a better choice and fought hard for him, kudos!

To the ones who knew his utter incompetence and the PDP's 16 years of FAILURE but tried to deceive Nigerians just for the money, may God forgive you. Donate the money you collected to charity. It's BLOOD MONEY!!

13 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Onyiclassic(f): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
where was she tru out d campaign? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
I like this woman, she is as pretty as my second wife, iya Akin.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by ireneony(f): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
It's allowed
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by jamex93(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
yes oooo

we have don it

this is to tell PDP that Nigerians can hire and Nigerians can fire

we hire jona and we fire jona

welcome to a new Nigeria

a changed Nigeria

sai baba

haters can die for all I care

if u don't want change u can leave the country

Congratulations to the newly elected president Gen Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by miqos02(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
is she married?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Bisjosh(f): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
She looks beautiful this time
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Lordseyad(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
--

#OLUWABUHARIMI

4 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by trumpcoat(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by adorablepepple(f): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
any congratulatory message from any of the actors or actress who collected money from our outgoing president will not be accepted, we don't do cowards. Awon abina oshi, ass leakers am waiting for that Toyin Aimakhu to come n run her dirty filthy mouth to congratulate the general!!!

BTW

am in the train of change
am flying in the plane of change
am moving in the vehicle of change
Sai JESUS
Sai Buhari
Sai osinbanjo
Sai Jonathan till May 29
All haill the citizens of Nigeria!!!!!!!!
Happy new month, Happy change!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by hensben(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
mtweeeeeeeww

btw, wey those celebrities wey campaign for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Odunharry(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BABA
SAI NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by akpanikpe(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Try again in 2050 then we shall be like sai mama grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by teemanbastos(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
airtel
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by mikeczay: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
pej neva congratulate buhari? oga o.
meanwhile, sai baba

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by patrotic9gerian: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
She used to be a good girl but it seems she is looking like someone else.... I see worldliness coming in her.... #IdontjudgeorcondermyoudarlingforIamnotperfect...
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by TheMan3: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019

April fool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
plz fellow nairalanders for 2 days now i can't quote, modify, create new topic or like post in POLITICS section in nairaland, plz help
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Odunharry(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
miqos02:
is she married?
you Go marry her?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
We have heard..it ok..pls op when is she getting married?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Towncrier247: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
englishmart:
attention seeking chappie
Don't worry, we still know you exist
attention seeking? U are such a big joke! Did u read her profile at all? Nigeria is changing with Buhari, but some of u have refused to change from ur negativity. Why

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
LET'S THE CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES KEEP COMING IN

...W̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ MADE IT. HAPPEN

THNK GOD sAY I DIDNT WASTE MY VOTE

I VOTE GMB/PYO
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,who had been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,financially.
My mom had to take care of the education of 7 of us,has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees is dew, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and facing possiblilty of bein withdrawn from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collectorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Nicki Minaj Fan Goes 'crazy' After Seeing Her Bare 'butt On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.