Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51896 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:

Awwwwwwww, Yomi you will be a great husband. I love this embarassed

Because of this, I won't do my job of highlighting your gbagauns. embarassed
grin
KingTom:

Awwwwwwww, Yomi you will be a great husband. I love this embarassed

Because of this, I won't do my job of highlighting your gbagauns. embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Roon9(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Being selfish emotionally n materially
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by saintaustine(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine Is Very Caring, I Appreciate Her For That, But She Is Not Romantic At All.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by cao(f): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is one of those threads were you just sit down with your popcorn or your pounded yam with ogbono soup and just watch the inevitable crash...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

Mine is she no sabi ride n suck my dicck , and she talk too much .

Hia nawa o ,,,,
Shey dis one na Opinion abi ,,.?
Kontinu
Just Kontinu

Ther is God In Every Thing you are doing,.,,,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by MaLAdyy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
He is a Manchester fan sad
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by teeastute(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
She is a pure nymphomaniac.... help me out pls!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by phransix147(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
Fiance has habit of not allowing me to sleep,except she's ready to sleep..she will be blowing air to my ears to disturb me..

She also like clinging to TV remote,so I won't change channels,that made me bought TV to the bedroom,but at times,I prefer staying at the sitting room..

Aside that,she's a lovely person to be with,she doesn't hold grudge with me at all..just a simple "sorry",she's back to her normal self..I love her so so much.

Hold on a minute are u sure no be the same girl wey dey friend? Same xtics as mine...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
wink wink grin grin grin

Make una stop all these konji talk e dey give me careless erect ion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Skoopy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine won't let me enjoy my DSTV subscription, not even to watch football my favorite. She is always in control of the remote watching programs like.. JERRY SPRINGER SHOW, BAGGAGE, KILLER KARAOKE.. I don suffer.... angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Like most petite ladies, she's frigging temperamental. Although she doesn't hold grudges.

She has the cold fury of an avalanche (when I'm wrong though) and the placating effect of the breeze.

When I tease her about being a drama queen, she'll walk up to me, bend my head for a kiss and say something like ," THANKS FOR BEING MY CO-STAR, HUN".

'Crazy' lady.

TheSonOfMark

Can't you Express yourself in the Simplest and Commonest English.

You must not Use Big Grammer always ,,,,

No be only you go school .

You can insult me as usual.

I'm helping my Mum in the Farm.
And i Love Doing That.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
For Jega!
lmao laugh and falls out of chair.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by molydonhenry(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
She said she loves me, so she ought to love my hobby which z playing expensive jokes. She gets angry easily n dat irritates me
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
tobiajayip:
you sure that she like to chat with you? My gurl also fund of "I" instead of sending a visible text.

Y'all are dating kids.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Phero(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
When I don't call she says I don't call anymore ask me to lick her honey pot during sex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Sermwell(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine is fond of making me talk or listen to her plenty gists for every munite of the whole time we spend together. No silent munite or second at all! She gets angry whenever I take a munite off to check my phone or do other things. Every munite with her has to be all about her. Its really very annoying!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
rsleeky:
He's got ego n gets angry @ tinz u least expected......but I love him scatter
bcaus of his bank account right?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by oyxah(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
You why won't you call for two whole days?
apparentlylaw:
I don't call for 2 days ....she says I AF stopped caring .....nd den see boning of life ....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by mrdeey(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Houseofglam7:
He's addicted to Nairaland.......I know this coz I'm addicted to nairaland as well.
Should we both check into rehab?
cry
Hahahahahahaha.... Good idea
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Uchefrancis16(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

you must be dating a female ROBOT!!!
You are god dam right choi
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
what of we that are still virgins?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ERCROSS(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Telling me about his very pretty female friend undecided s shocked sometimes I feel like punching him between d eyes. angry

grin ...
Pls my dear... No try am oooo...
Ur face looks beautiful, just d way it is..
No let him help u redesign ur face ooo
kiss
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Zellie: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.

This weed were you dey take so,

Na very good quality.

Which brand of weed you dey take?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Zellie: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
my gf has an habit dat rilly annoys me, she doesn't reply sms and she always wait for me to text first, if at all she'll reply... n she always reply a 3-line chat with k or kk..... I hate dat shit enh! wish Buhari would ban d use of k or kk
You're dating yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by elfico(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
every man's dream girl....lucky you bro
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
AbuMikey:
Long Hiiiisssssssssss

Lolzz,.,,, like this one

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by our9ja: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
by pinkycute
He's too full of himself and always want me to subscribe to his policy angry no matter what

Babe why u go come talk dis kind thing for here?between i thought you are okay with this for ages ?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by nwadiuko1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fucking died when I needed her most....jeez RIP jc

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by mbills: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

you must be dating a female ROBOT!!!

Bro this girl is seriously cheating on you
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Insecurity and jealousy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Stingyiness sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.