Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' (630 Views)

South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Fayose Impeachmemt:big Lesson For Ekiti State Judges / APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
First of all, Big Congratulations to the amiable General for this historic victory, I can proudly say I played my part (albeit little) in ensuring the entrance into this new era in nigeria's polity.

Now to the main issue, never underestimate the likes on Nairaland. It's a big lesson for you, I and most importantly the politicians in the house. I remember vividly when the 'likes and shares' rolled in hundreds and thousands in support of GMB but the supporters of the new opposition party dismissed it as conjured likes.

There were several accusations and name callings to this effect. Ohh, how times have changed! I remember when Buhari was tagged 'Nairaland president', he was even called 'president of the federal republic of social media' at some point. Lol

They said the likes are coz of multiple accounts created by the numerous Apc supporters, Boasted that Buhari can only win on Nairaland. I'm sure everyone including the Tan-accuser-noids saw how those thousand likes and shares multiplied into million votes at the polls for President-elect General Muhammadu Omofolarin Gbadegesin Ikechukwu Buhari grin

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA...NEVER!!!

Long live Nairaland
Long live GMB
Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by RecruitmentMgr: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2015
M.O.D Straight to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2015
hahaha, then i guess, the social media flooded kano, kaduna and katsina vote.
social media all the way
#sai_buhari

1 Like

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by Sall(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Underestimate naira land at you own detriment
Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by dammie4j(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Now the social media becoming a reflection of the real life. This reminds me of simulation model. lol grin

Never again will any person or whosoever, underestimate the power of the people expressed via the social media.

God bless DR. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

God bless bless Rtd. Gen. Muhamadu Buhari

God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by Mubarack44(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Where are the tanoids?

congrats GMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by sammyj: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by vanilson(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats to GMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by deskossy(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Now u can gloat! ...the power of social media tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by Joel3(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2015
social media reflect the majority of the people.

once something is widespread online know that the whole Nigeria knows about it. and it's the mind of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2015
One thing is for sure, I would have been really pained had buhari lost.. or to put it rightly, had buhari been rigged out.

Thank God for the win!

Shame to the fake prophets and seers!

SaiBuhari!! *how good it feels to type this right now......sekem*
Re: A Big Lesson: Never Underestimate Nairaland 'LIKES' by kennydee05(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2015
"Shares" too should not be underestimated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We'll Pursue Robust, Dynamic Foreign Policy, Says Buhari / Al-jazeera journalists sue Nigerian Army over illegal detention / 25 Die, Many Injured In Buhari Win Celebrations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.