Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (43249 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blessedqueen(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
undecidedOP dat joke was really expensive.

How was your exam dear Tsm 348
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .
APRIL NIGHTMARE grin grin

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by omoiyafusat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Too xpensive send him a text
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Maximus85(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .

you are on your own. i thought of playing it on my woman but i had a rethink. just hope he realizes that today is April 1st on time. and even if, cos of the distance, he will still have doubt and wont be as relaxed as before. it will keep creeping into his mind. sorry.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Enockia(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
April fool gone bad then fix it
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by harmeyd: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dafa, story for the Gods d Gods ooooo
April idiot na e u b
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Chizzy20(f): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
blessedqueen:

How was your exam dear Tsm 348
my dear it was fyn ooh..bt d questions carry babies no b small...nd d past questions also helped..Tanx alot.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by maskid(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sms no dey enabled on ur phone again? Abi u no fit use another fone call am? Pls no dey waste our tym with this fake situation .

U get tym n energy to type this on nairaland seekin advice but cnt do same with sms or email to the offended.

Advice ::: jump from a speeding train. (Make sure u land head first) nonesense.

Mschteeeeew!!!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blakky97(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
call any of his friend.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by gbemi12(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well, if he is not abroad, she can easily pay him a visit. You don't think so?
countsparrow:
But come to think of it, u need not tell us he is abroad...
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
I believe this story is also April fool. Sorry if I am wrong
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Dahjhi: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
[size=25pt]YOU JUST GOT SERVED. SORRY [/size]

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by j0rdannkyle: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:

She has to, so you wouldn't ask why she couldn't go visit him in person and tell him twas a joke

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by mradjoy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
My advice for u, don't wait for him at all, he's not for u, he's been looking for a way to discard you before now then you presented him with the golden opportunity to do that.

If truly he's the one for you, he'd have listen and ask for reasons behind ur case, but he didn't.

Now run as far as you can, before he catches up with you again, chikena!

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by tsdarkside(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
call is mother or father or someone that know him...

and do it quiccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk¨!!!!

before its too late...

chai..your own too much,,,, undecided undecided undecided sorry
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Well, I just may start doing that.

However some people use "private" browsers, where no cookies or sessions data are saved on close of the browser window.

Overall, it's still very bad for usability.

I'm creating my own nairaland though, hope say you go port?

gringrin

If e make sense why not? cheesy

Just remember say I go be your first Super MoD grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
Guess he is tired of d relationship and he didn't know how to tell u, u just gave home an escape route...
My thoughts exactly, he overreacted IMO. Why block her immediately as if he has had that in mind?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by latiana(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
I bet he has been looking for a way out. You just gave him one no doubt.
Anyways give him sometime and see if he comes around otherwise pull yourself together and move on. My two cents. wink
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
The writeup itself is April fool, people are even falling for this? No one can be so dumb!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by magabounce(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
There is an iota of truth in just kidding!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Who knows?? Just maybe ure right @ op?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Suljosh: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Did it ever occur to you that he might just be April Fooling you as well

...and I agree with you sexymoma, this new log in via code on nairaland is total B.S!
its nonsense and frustrating

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by elnino3(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
Hmm... This is the kind of prank amaka should play with me.... I dey find way to dump her.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by SuperSuave(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
yea, for you to know how difficult it can't be to access or contact him

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Lol! Can a forum ever be like Nl in naija..... idontthinkso

Never say never dude, it'll be all in the features.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ur guy must be on NL,first he read how sex starved uve been and now this,true to God u don use ur hand rock the cradle of ur relationship,personally if na me i go break up sharpedly with u too.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin

If e make sense why not? cheesy

Just remember say I go be your first Super MoD grin

Don't worry it will, I'm in the kitchen right now cooking up some delicious features.

You will be given the keys to the kingdom grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Bowaley17(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
lol...and u would have advised her to go to his place if she didnt say he is abroad.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by dammytosh: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Put your self together and tell your heart APRIL FOOL ! and move on.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by rexisfree(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Send me his number on WhatsApp +393511822949
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:

grin

Sorry, he is actually in Cotonou..

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
rexisfree:
Send me his number on WhatsApp +393511822949

Wetin u wan tell am ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.