Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (33311 Views)

PMB Appointments Vs Age Of Previous Leaders / Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE / Tinubu Cannot Be Compared To Our Previous Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by MARKone(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
Goodluck ebele jonathan has defeated the prophecies of the western world most especially the US, who predict that nigeria will cease to exist come 2015. Now they are ashamed of themselves pretending to want nigeria unity.

2015 still has 8months to go....lets not relax yet.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by babaarewa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think we now need more fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ is a good president till tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by gunther6(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
The one singular act of conceeding defeat has not only wiped away his many 'sins' but made him the father of our democracy and by greater meaning the Best President Nigeria ever had...Nobody not even the Janjaweedes can't take that reputation from him.I see GEJ travelling the world as a respected African Statesman like Mandela,Nyerere,Kaunda and Azikiwe...maybe win the highly coveted Mo prize for african leaders or Noble peace prize.Ironically Mr change himself Buhari has got a big shoe to fill.

There is no end to your delusions, he contested and lost an election and we are supposed to give him a Nobel 'piss' Prize for that.... Good riddance to the negro joor

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Ralphlauren(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
The one singular act of conceeding defeat has not only wiped away his many 'sins' but made him the father of our democracy and by greater meaning the Best President Nigeria ever had...Nobody not even the Janjaweedes can't take that reputation from him.I see GEJ travelling the world as a respected African Statesman like Mandela,Nyerere,Kaunda and Azikiwe...maybe win the highly coveted Mo prize for african leaders or Noble peace prize.Ironically Mr change himself Buhari has got a big shoe to fill.

Hahahahhahahaha.

Coogar, shymexx, you guys need to see this grin grin grin

Highly respected what? Hahahahahahahahah.

Jonathan will be forgotten like Ernest Shonekan.

He should take up a teaching job at his Otuoke university and pass on his cluelessness to his fellow kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by toluleke(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
Goodluck ebele jonathan has defeated the prophecies of the western world most especially the US, who predict that nigeria will cease to exist come 2015. Now they are ashamed of themselves pretending to want nigeria unity.
APRIL FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by johnnyblakes(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pangea:
angry
No amount of image laundering can change the fact that he was a man with the hope of the masses on his shoulder and he had a choice of walking the path of greatness but he surrounded himself with praise singers and went down the path of ignominy.

What choice does the lily livered wreck have?
After the ecowas monitoring team had warned him of going the way of Gbagbo and ending up in prison or even dying and enjoying his stolen loot in peace?

All the accolades being heaped on him for accepting the inevitable is understandable, just get him to relinquish his grip on the handover date.
change has come na,a lily livered wrecked man,ruled u ,ur father and ur entire generation for six years,I wonder who is lily livered!! Anyway sia change

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Plus234(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
many pdp supporters are really disappointed, is still like a dream to them, well they do not have any other choice than to start creating rubbish post and praising there clueless master

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:

So u think in all ur wisdom that that makes him better than previous leader(S); not even leader. U knw what, I think u're orubebe the 2nd. U're so POINTLESSLY outspoken

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by HopeAlive14(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Despite all the abuses and rash comments on his person, he never reacted, preferring to maintain stoic silence, showing respect and humility in the face of intimidation.

He permitted everyone to freely express themselves.

His administration demystified Nigerian politics which hitherto has been demonized; opening doors for many youngsters like Desmond Elliot to contest for elections, which was not possible years ago.

He was magnanimous in defeat, putting national interest above personal interest and took the path of peace so Nigeria can remain peaceful and united. Indeed US prophecy concerning Nigeria's disintegration in 2015 has clearly failed.

He may have his failures but I think the OP is right.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by joe4christ2008(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
I believe every president has a purpose why he is sent to rule Nigeria.
Jonathan has played his part and has layed a precedence for those coming in.

There has never been a president with such a Character like him and thus all should learn from kind of gesture he displayed in ensuring Nigeria is united.
Mind you, if APC has lost, you would hear the kind of statements they would be making to disrupt the national peace not to talk of the CPC defeat in 2011 that translated the violence in the North.

My point is, all elected into office has there purpose as ordained by God and Jonathan has fulfilled his.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by dustydee: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
Sir, how many times will the US deny ever making such prediction? The US said they never made such a prediction.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
What of pastors dah prophecies wrongly grin
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by nortcentrallord(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:

You are just the MAN. He did something out of the ordinary for the common man but fools threading on the wrong part can't see it now because their blindness and ignorance has been exploited. Let's watch from the sidelines, Nigeria is for all of us. But some will cry more in the coming years ahead on getting to realize they nailed their own coffin with their body inside it. grin cheesy. It will be a comic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Plus234:
many pdp supporters are really disappointed, is still like a dream to them, well they do not have any other choice than to start creating rubbish post and praising there clueless master

No mind the fools. Why should i praise him for contesting an election and accepting defeat?

Gej had no choice than to surrender cos he would rather enjoy his loot in peace than spend the rest of his life in Jail like Gbagbo in ICC

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Texcoco(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ralphlauren:
[s]

Hahahahhahahaha.

He should take up a teaching job at his Otuoke university and pass on his cluelessness to his fellow kinsmen.[/s]
Much as you loathe tu agree, Jonah has made African History...If you like bleat like a pregnant goat all day, you can't CHANGE it.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by symbianDON(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
please moderator amend the title of the thread as appropriate. it ought to read, "......Goodluck is far better than previous leaders" and not "......Goodluck is far more better than previous leaders".

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by raayah(f): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
NairaMode:
When did the US say this?
Watch out for the words they use. Like Nigeria is "likely" ... "might" ... "is possible" to cease to exist in 2015.
When are we going to start making sense all these youths of Nairaland?.

Is Goodluck a good president? Yes! but he is a very weak man. Very weak to run a tough black nation.
He developed a thick skin though and yes his achievement so far is laudable.
The only thing he did for me is that he conducted a free and fair election. He hasn't really achieved any other feat in Nigeria. As for me.

I do not also see any point in people saying "first to comment". Doesn't make sense to me at all.
This must always come from jobless people I suppose.

Good luck Buhari.

Beautiful comment! Makes me wet!
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by nortcentrallord(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flautist:
Yea, anti-gov't activities followed his declaration as president in 2011 from day one and opposition never supported his gov't, our democracy was abused.. FF 2015 He chose to concede defeat to avert animosity and promote unity, its obvious he had a good heart. Nigeria will miss him. I swear down!!

Most Nigerians forget easily. I wonder how they pass exams. It was just four years ago. Sometimes, I don't think it's short memory though, I just feel it's cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by datguru: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by damcqute(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obasanjo was 10x better in every way. While OBJ built up Nigeria's Foregin reserves and helped erase our debts, GEJ did the opposite. He surrounded himself with wolves, thats what killed him. He may be a good man, but not good enough to lead!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by pek(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
More better? Why don't you brush your English?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by harmeyd: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Story for Gods
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by tiredface: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
A good man he is[president], just couldn't control the robbers around him
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by 9janaweOwn: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan did the impossible by conceding defeat .he has saved the nation from blood bath. This makes him a statesman.he should be emulated by all. May God continue to prosper GEJ in all his dealings. Long live federal republic of Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Texcoco(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
gunther6:

There is no end to your delusions, he contested and lost an election and we are supposed to give him a Nobel 'piss' Prize for that.... Good riddance to the negro joor
Either way Jonah just gained respect for Africa and Nigeria, much more than any african leader apart from Mandela...We are proud of that fact.Because of Jonathan Goodluck, Africans never mind Nigerianz can hold their heads high.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by yomi007k(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Its a lie joor
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
NairaMode:
When did the US say this?
Watch out for the words they use. Like Nigeria is "likely" ... "might" ... "is possible" to cease to exist in 2015.
When are we going to start making sense all these youths of Nairaland?.

Is Goodluck a good president? Yes! but he is a very weak man. Very weak to run a tough black nation.
He developed a thick skin though and yes his achievement so far is laudable.
The only thing he did for me is that he conducted a free and fair election. He hasn't really achieved any other feat in Nigeria. As for me.

I do not also see any point in people saying "first to comment". Doesn't make sense to me at all.
This must always come from jobless people I suppose.

Good luck Buhari.

firstly, U get luck say u no abuse Nairaland elders like me
secondly, typing...
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by coogar: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
raayah:

Beautiful comment! Makes me wet!

you are easily pleased cheesy

Ralphlauren:

Hahahahhahahaha.
He should take up a teaching job at his Otuoke university and pass on his cluelessness to his fellow kinsmen.

he's conveniently the worst leader we have had. i would take sani abacha before him if push comes to a shove. GEJ put nigeria on the map when he allowed our beautiful country to become a safe haven for islamic terrorists.

i can list 1 million things GEJ got wrong in office but that would be flogging a dead horse. he should quietly leave & find a surgeon that can give him a strong spinal cord. in few years time, he would be forgotten.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by attoskoly: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Goodluck is an ídiot. He should go to hell

It's a pity we have a Nigerian like you, that is if at all you are.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Much as you loathe tu agree, Jonah has made African History...If you like bleat like a pregnant goat all day, you can't CHANGE it.

[size=14pt]From GEJ till 2019 to Gej has made African history. Ichidodo you should bury your head in shame. The time you wasted on nairaland to defend GEJ back then would have made your life more better if you channeled it towards your intellectual development.

I will never praise him for congratulating someone he lost to. That is the last card on his table just to appear as a legendary leader before people like you. He is a failed president and will forever live with the stigma of the 1st Nigerian incumbent to loose an election.

He ensured there was peace because he was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo. He knew the international criminal court will come for him if things went wrong.

He chose the best option of returning to Otueke to enjoy his loot rather than spend the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:

i can list 1 million things GEJ got wrong in office but that would be flogging a dead horse. he should quietly leave & find a surgeon that can give him a strong spinal cord. in few years time, he would be forgotten .

~ Evil ! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.