Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (80677 Views)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Reason Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by CharlesNneji1: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out. (3)

Let's not wait time. straight to the point.

How can you make a girl to fall in love with you?

I want to make something very clear right now.

And what is that?

Here it is: "Simply telling a girl that you like her will not make her to like you back". It doesn't work that way.

In one of African China's song he said something like: "If you Love someone walk up to her and tell her you love her". Lol, i like Faze but mehn - that advice is a bad advice like mad.

You see, girls don't just decide that they want to like you. They just don't wake up and say "Ok, this guy has been asking me out for a long time - let me trip for him abeg"

it doesn't work that way. it is not a logical decision. Falling in love is not something a girl decides to do.

I just hope you are getting this.

Since a girl don't just decide to start loving a guy WHY THEN do you try to ask a girl to like you?

How do guys do this?

Some days ago i had this chat with a guy who asked a girl out and she turned him down. Then he started doing what most guys who just don't get it always do.

- He took the girl out and kept telling her how he feels about her.
- Then he started buying her gifts
- calling her every time to try and CONVINCE her to like him.

BAD MOVE. BAD MOVE. BAD MOVE.

When it comes to making a girl fall, forget logic - the key is to press her emotional buttons. When it comes to love, a girl first falls illogically for a guy and then use logic to back it up.

Now i will show you what to do to switch ON a girl's emotional button so she will fall for you.

Come with me...

There are three main strategies i use to switch on a girl's emotional switch and make her interested in me.

#1: Emotionally Unattached Strategy
#2: Confuse Her Strategy.
#3: My Kiss Test Strategy.

And trust me when i say these strategies works. i have used it for years and they RARELY fail. I am sure they would work for you too.

Let's take them one by one.

EMOTIONALLY UNATTACHED STRATEGY

(Lol, most girls won't like this one.)

You see, when most guys like a girl they start looking for the girl's approval. Na this kind guys babes dey use play wella. They call her all the time, they say the nicest thing JUST not to offend her, they shower her with praises at the slightest oppourtunity.

Sure enough, girls consider this type of guys as "nice". They even go as far as saying: 'He is nice, but i no fit date am".

A girl once told me that the reason she broke up with her boyfriend was because the guy "WAS TOO NICE".

Can you imagine?

Now i will give you the laws of "emotional unattached strategy".

-# Never ask a girl how she feels about you. Never ever ever do it. My wahala is that even after reading this some guys will go out and still do it. when you ask a girl how she feels about you it makes her see you as someone who she has under her control. and when a girl feels she has you under her control, it kills every interest she has in you.

Women like men that are in control.

-# Never tell a girl how you feel about her TOO EARLY. I will keep saying this. Before you tell a girl how you feel about her you have to be sure she feels two times the same way for you. In eBook, The bang rule, i explained 3 steps you have to take before you let a girl know how you feel about her. follow those 3 steps in the exact way i explained them and she would never think of friend zoning you. See my profile for how to get the eBook.

- # Stop Seeking Her Approval. Even if you did not get any other thing from this article - just get this. I don't preach disrespecting ladies, but still, guy - you are the man, not she. When you take your whole power as a guy and give it over to her, you are shooting yourself in the leg.

Some of the way most guys make this particular mistake is:

- They call a girl up and beg her to see them. Like, they beg.
- They beg a girl to call them. I overhead a guy saying something like this to a girl on phone one day: "Call me now, you never call me. Call me now"

Haba na. When you BEG a girl for anything you are handing your power to her and girls Never date a guy who is "weak"

Due to Piracy Concerns, Just 6 persons [/b]will be allowed to get my Ebook, [b]THE BANG RULE, Between today and Friday. In the Ebook i went into details to explain more advanced tricks and secrets that you can use to make girls fall crazily in love with you.

See my profiles for the watsapp number to contact in order to get the ebook today.

Tomorrow i Will continue the other two strategies in my next article.

That is; #2: Confuse Her Strategy.
#3: My Kiss Test Strategy.

NB: IF YOU haven't been following my articles on Nairaland - go to my profile by clicking on my name then select any of my articles that catches your fancy. There are alot of them here.

Stay tuned,

Goodnight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Boland(m): 12:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Guy wetin you send?

Go withdraw am shaperly.

You see babe wey I take BBC dey do learning practice, you wan come corner am abi?
Lol.. Naughty guy..
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by streetzdreamz(m): 12:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Its always a new rule,and a couple more regulations to understand women,might be helpful for some though but really,ladies don't deserve this much attention,all they need is pure deceit,a live bait,and a lil cash,no attention,honestly I respect guys dt runs after ladies or walKs up to em,start up a conversation and later ask dem out,I'd rather eat monkeys than go that far in getting a lady,how much more studying them so I can understand em better, ignore em like dey don't exist,they'l come asking if they aint good enough,give dem d attention dey seek and u end up getting mocked,hold ursef in high esteem and dey'l come flocking,telling u,u stand out among men.!!!!men don't chase ladies,they chase a saner entity.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Donmichaelz(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2015
u know something I don't understand line 45 and paragraph 18 ,but what caught my attention was line 44,$0 hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Its always a new rule,and a couple more regulations to understand women,might be helpful for some though but really,ladies don't deserve this much attention,all they need is pure deceit,a live bait,and a lil cash,no attention,honestly I respect guys dt runs after ladies or walKs up to em,start up a conversation and later ask dem out,I'd rather eat monkeys than go that far in getting a lady,how much more studying them so I can understand em better, ignore em like dey don't exist,they'l come asking if they aint good enough,give dem d attention dey seek and u end up getting mocked,hold ursef in high esteem and dey'l come flocking,telling u,u stand out among men.!!!!men don't chase ladies,they chase a saner entity.

#respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Dyoungstar: 1:01am On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out. (3)

Let's not wait time. straight to the point.

How can you make a girl to fall in love with you?

I want to make something very clear right now.

And what is that?

Here it is: "Simply telling a girl that you like her will not make her to like you back". It doesn't work that way.

[size=25pt]In one of Faze's song he said something like: "If you Love someone walk up to her and tell her you love her".[/size] Lol, i like Faze but mehn - that advice is a bad advice like mad.

GUY NA CHINA SING AM NO BE FAZE.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Dyoungstar: 1:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Boys don sleep?
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alobam1: 1:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Guy na only you waka come?

No use this familiarity thing come chance me.

Because e go bloody die. grin

Bros..see u..Una don lose..the babe sef don sleep I think.Electricity was just restored.be like say Fan go don dey blow to that pretty angel..and God catch u sef she no dey live ur area..Oya park well bros..Go and sleep..there os no wooeing here tonite..u need to take permission from me and Boland before Una woo her..and the wooing sef Na for public forum..Okay..lol..lol
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alobam1: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Boland:
Lol... I will..

Expecting
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by sisqology(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2015
somewhere in Nigeria, some guys are reading this..... and trying! you better go and make money first!

see these ones displaying their daily routes on a public forum with their profile pic showing on their profile.

well; its nonOfMaBiznez

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Dyoungstar: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2015
alobam1:

Expecting

Na your plan be that?

Gloryaaa I see you even DeeDreezzy, toniacan & DrAmanda.

Make una chuk mouth nau.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Truckpusher(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2015
judey1992:
i accept the fact that it is always rare for girls to date you if you have been classified as friend. OP you are so onpoint
Op was never on point .

They turn you down ,just hang around and be friendly or lil bit easy to access for anything ranging from help to advice with no string attached ,void emotions and watch them bring their condo to your house uninvited .

Or the other way round cry,beg,spend and fucck them once and bail on them and watch them run after you.

I won't tell you the secret but it's a sure thing and it works .

You guys better learn how to tame these puccies and keep them at your beck and call before you end up buying Vaseline and making holes on your bed. angry

16 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by njuwo(m): 1:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Dyoungstar:

GUY NA CHINA SING AM NO BE FAZE.
China featuring Faze
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by BKings: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2015
alobam1:

Dammm see life ohhh.I checked ur picture.i think we once boarded the same vehicle from Mokola to Arola one nite.You sat beside me and a friend..You where looking so cute that nite..I think you dropped at Yidi.I stay at arola. Sode Arola..I replied ur PM..thank goodness Boland too stays close bye..Make I reply am too..Nice meeting u again on NL..what a small world..
U did not collect her num that day, or she friendzone you?
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by gagzee(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Mods you should have allowed him post all before moving it to the front page naa....its already getting boring undecided
and i cant just help staring at ur pisure smiley
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by simplejayy(m): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2015
nice tips but owo ni koko

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alobam1: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2015
BKings:
U did not collect her num that day, or she friendzone you?

No i did not..Did not even utter a word to her..Just admired her...Am still not sure if she is the one here ohh..Just guessing..
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by okotv(m): 1:31am On Apr 02, 2015
chymystique:

LOL.. CharlesNneji1, you are not a female so this particular right up above is not always true. Am telling you this guy you refering to in the above quote most of the time ends up being in the "Friendzone" point of no return..

All I ve to say is females are very complicated species in other words no specific rule applies to us.. different strokes for different folks.. quit analyzing and tryna study female cause you wont graduate gringrin..
@second paragraph ...is it that you ladies are created that way or you folks make it so

-my only rule for ladies is that you deal with them as they are. No general rule
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Ali1king: 1:31am On Apr 02, 2015
how does it affect the price of garri In the market[size=18pt]how does it affect the price of garri In the market[/size]how does it affect the price of garri In the market

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2015
op never write the strategy of money,raw cash,starched cash, the biggest strategy of all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Val22(m): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2015
chymystique:

LOL.. CharlesNneji1, you are not a female so this particular right up above is not always true. Am telling you this guy you refering to in the above quote most of the time ends up being in the "Friendzone" point of no return..

All I ve to say is females are very complicated species in other words no specific rule applies to us.. different strokes for different folks.. quit analyzing and tryna study female cause you wont graduate gringrin..

Fallacy of the highest order. He has already graduated; he's just waiting for his certicate of womanology! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by CharlesNneji1: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2015
A girl's interest in your money is different from a girl's interest in you.

If you believe money can buy love; I want try to dissuade you. Enjoy

7 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:52am On Apr 02, 2015
gagzee:

Lol really? *winks*
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Tekzyflex(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Writing this article has made girls important(although they are actually key to every man). Is like writing a book on how to make money. My brother if a girl doesn't like u,there's nothing on this planet u can do to please her. If I try wooing a girl;I will know if it will work or not. I don't waste my precious credit calling and calling.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dahreyM: 2:01am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
*yarn*

d way wey u dey yAWN EHN, e be lyk say na money go do am 4 u. All dis story no apply to u. "shw me d money and gv me d money" na im be ur own case.

4rm d abv, we cn decipher dat there is a difference btw 'shw you the money' and "gv you d money". Smbody should ask wizkid whether he is going to gv d girl d money after shwing her.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Val22(m): 2:16am On Apr 02, 2015
gagzee:

If she's really the one in d pic, she's nothing and I can't understand you can't control your emotions towards the pic. Anyway sha they said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

5 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by felipemadero(m): 2:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Following bumper to bumper...100% truth,A living discoverer...sorry witness!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by LewisO: 2:19am On Apr 02, 2015
realGURU:

ok
I have decided not to comment again since i had commented on the first page, but what u just did prompt me to quote u.

What u did is very aberrant to have quoted that long sensible post in typing this it's very bad, how i wish u are the (op) and someone quote u with this u won't be happy with it.

Try to always behave matured.

6 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Honesty007(m): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2015
I have d remedy for all this Mess, no girl can ever do that against me because i would find out and deal non conventionally with them.This means i normally do this tru a ''litmus test'' its like throwing a bone to a dog ,i use this to test their dignity,morality,faithfulness and seriousness.One thing they fail to know is my principle ''Equality'' .I dealing with them ''no one is given special treatment, everyone is treated equally so dat makes the fool if they behave so not to have any different conclusion about me but a general conclusion of how i would deal ruthlessly and psychologically with them::
2ndly,i feel its hypocrisy and stupidity for them to be talking about me behind my back and for this i have an antidote ''they become afraid of it when i do ''unexpected questions and things'' to them by test.

The issue with Mockery is something i handle without much stress, i do this by teasing them back and throwing unexpected questions @ them.once they fall for it,i would then inform them of what they never want to hear ''tell a woman her weakness and how you have testyed her numerous times and she failed and i inform u she would behave her self properly next time when before u and not fuvk up again!!

3rdly,by telling them that u r watching them ,the stupid girls wont behave like dat again.

Some of them becomes ur friend only when they need something ''when u tell them d point blank truth about their attitude ,they would sit up.

And lastly ,no one can defeat the MATRIX LORD!!!
If u dont show care for a girl and put up some uncaring attitude,they give u d best attention.throw what they throw back to u at them.theywould behave themselves.

Tell them how weak theyare emotionally,physically and mentally and tell them ur ashamed of them,

change positive to negative for a test and negative to positive.d truth is dat girls have no other work than to discuss about thir boyfriends and stupid exploits.

No onne should make u a POD among themselves.
Tell them,d moment u bbecome a point of discussion among them.its over.

They would stop their nonsense behaviour.mtcheeew

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Honesty007(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Tekzyflex post=32258761]Writing this article has made girls important(although they are actually key to every man). Is like writing a book on how to make money. My brother if a girl doesn't like u,there's nothing on this planet u can do to please her. If I try wooing a girl;I will know if it will work or not. I don't waste my precious credit calling and calling.

U have fivegotten and even six gotten that what goes around ,comes around, d deception a girl shows would come back to haunt her!!! GUILT has a bad sting and its d worst form of acceptance after denial.
Dont blame some ladies when dey dont get married in time.its cos of their deceptive and milking character.if u dont like someone tell him in a humble manner to his face ''GUY i dont love u oooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Honesty007(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2015
streetzdreamz:

true talk Guy!!! In otherwords a guy must balance his attitude.when they mock u,deal conventionally with them. One of such conventional ways i use to do is to Give them a hard Grin.that grin is a test and if they have spoken bad about u or have mocked u they wont be able to come near u or ask u questions outta guilt

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Tekzyflex(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Honesty007 post=32259049][/quote]

Abi oooo! Instead of sucking and milking u of ur hard earned cash....for me I don't even wait for them to tell me. If a girl am wooing doesn't like me;the hand writing is always clear on the wall. I always change my compass because I see wooing as an adventure. I don't even care if she's forming hard to get. I don't have patience with all those their nonsense forming.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Smart Move?see What He Did When Mum Almost Caught Him Watching Porn / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.