Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa (1088 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by Kingrapha(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
this building Is very close to my house. the thing I don't understand is why will the government build buildings like dis and abandon it..... now the ministry is not functional and there are many others like this

1 Share

Re: Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haven't you heard, that there is a new gov't in the nation tagged #CHANGE, just wait a few month and you will see gov't officials trooping in and out of the building.
Re: Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by Kingrapha(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
more

Re: Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kingrapha:
this building Is very close to my house. the thing I don't understand is why will the government build buildings like dis and abandon it..... now the ministry is not functional and there are many others like this

This is the simple and wasteful spending from the government in the name of public utility
Re: Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by 9ijaprince(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
the property is not owned by government. i think it is a rented apartment by the ministry. the funny thing though is that most of these properties are owned by government officials and they rent it to government at an outrageous rates and collect their kickbacks. there are many of such proprieties occupied by non functional government agencies and ministries all over yenagoa.
Re: Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by Kingrapha(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bishopmayowa:

This is the simple and wasteful spending from the government in the name of public utility
yeah
Re: Photos From Abandoned Ministry Of Science, Technology In Bayelsa by Kingrapha(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
9ijaprince:
the property is not owned by government. i think it is a rented apartment by the ministry. the funny thing though is that most of these properties are owned by government officials and they rent it to government at an outrageous rates and collect their kickbacks. there are many of such proprieties occupied by non functional government agencies and ministries all over yenagoa.
is the ministry Functional

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo-asari Urged To Key Into Jonathan’s Peace Move / Missing Nigerian Girl, Amina Lawal, Has Been Found / Mr Udom Emmanuel Refuses Punch Newsmen; Punch Hate Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.