Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing (3400 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
I was inspired to write this post because I am guilty of some of the points listed below and until I was corrected outside I never saw any big deal in it. Now leggo smiley

Always sit with legs closed
Sisters please learn how to sit,it's not enough that you are wearing a tight or something underneath your cloth. Please try and practice sitting with legs closed. For those with big laps and hips such as mine ;Dand your leg doesn't close please try to practice sitting with your legs crossed over each other

Never ever go out with jumbo curlers
Popularly known as bending rollers. Some girls see it as a form of hair accessory and therefore will complement it with their asoebi. Ladies no please.

Stop picking your nose or chewing your nails
Yes it's disgusting for a you to pick your nose or chew your nails in public. If you need to put something in your mouth please let it not be your fingers.

Please add more as I will add more as I remember them

2 Likes

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by missbehave247(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just here to read comment. Ladies in the house over to you
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by elantraceey(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't do any in public .

Ladies really need to stop turning leggings to trousers , its really embarrassing. Leggings are for gown tops or long tops not short ones.

5 Likes

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't do any in public .

I do even worsetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by elantraceey(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

I do even worsetonguetongue

Lolz, I don't believe it, which of them?
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by iyatrustee(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
The bending rollers matter dey amaze me.

The leggings thing should be punishable by firing squad! angry

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
elantraceey:

Lolz, I don't believe it, which of them?

Just Kidding.
cheesy
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by dharay99: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ain't any of ma bizness, just here to read comments cry
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by RomanceLander(f): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
I thought you were trying to tell us hire to get money
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just Kidding.
cheesy
I trust you na
Too classy for that

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by MizMyColi(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

I trust you na
Too classy for that

We all have our vices nonetheless.
Everything na packhaghinggrin
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
You've got to do bera than these ma'am. If you want your write-up to make front page.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:
You've got to do bera than these ma'am. If you want your write-up to make front page.

I am not looking forward to it making frontpage. I don't write for frontpage it's just a word of admonition for my fellow sisters

Thanks
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
If my nose is itching me, I shouldn't pick it? undecided

If I'm feeling nervous, I shouldn't bite my fingers? undecided

Abegiiii -_-

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

I am not looking forward to it making frontpage. I don't write for frontpage it's just a word of admonition for my fellow sisters

Thanks

*heard*
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by oakson: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
those with big laps and hips such as mine ;Dand your leg doesn't close please try to practice sitting with your legs crossed over each other

I see... No wonder!
PLUS: Some ladies carrying braids or weave on likes smacking their heads like my grandma's 1972 faulty black and white. Are they trying to reset their brain?

2 Likes

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:
If my nose is itching me, I shouldn't pick it? undecided

If I'm feeling nervous, I shouldn't bite my fingers? undecided

Abegiiii -_-

you bite your fingers when you're nervous? Really...

Where are you from ma'am?
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:
those with big laps and hips such as mine ;Dand your leg doesn't close please try to practice sitting with your legs crossed over each other

I see... No wonder!
PLUS: Some ladies carrying braids or weave on likes smacking their heads like my grandma's 1972 faulty black and white. Are they trying to reset their brain?

Lol you are not serious smiley
Some hairstyles doesn't allow fresh air to get to the head so weaves do tend to itch. Poking holes in the weaves and scratching the scalp will spoil the weaves easily so we just hit it small small
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by oakson: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

Lol you are not serious smiley
Some hairstyles doesn't allow fresh air to get to the head so weaves do tend to itch. Poking holes in the weaves and scratching the scalp will spoil the weaves easily so we just hit it small small
Ooookay! Now I know
So which ones are u guilty of now?
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by RottenTomato: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
I need a wife!
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:

Ooookay! Now I know
So which ones are u guilty of now?
Well I don't hit my head. Instead I get a bobby pin and keep on my head. I don't carry weaves for too long either

I do bite my nails and pick my nose though but not in public anymore.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015

...And among other things, stop trying to use the space between your lower limbs as a bargaining too. Negotiate with your brains.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by oakson: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

Well I don't hit my head. Instead I get a bobby pin and keep on my head. I don't carry weaves for too long either

I do bite my nails and pick my nose though but not in public anymore.
Even as a male I once did both too,
Now we've grown up like Apostle paul and done away with childish things
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:

you bite your fingers when you're nervous? Really...

Where are you from ma'am?

What does this have to do with anything?
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ladies really need to stop wearing mini gown or skirt if dey know dey would be dragging down while walking! lipsrsealed
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ladies really need to stop wearing mini gown or skirt if dey know dey would be dragging down while walking! lipsrsealed

This is so true
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:

Even as a male I once did both too,
Now we've grown up like Apostle paul and done away with childish things

lol...@apostle paul
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
If you often get lipstick on your teeth then it's time to switch to lip gloss. Some tooth to lip ratio isn't ment for lipstick. embarassed
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Beennkumar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Some ladies need to stop chewing gum loudly and recklessly too. angry

Also, some ladies need to stop applying a lot of make-up on their faces that actually make them look more like scary Halloween clowns.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beennkumar:
Some ladies need to stop chewing gum loudly and recklessly too. angry

Also, some ladies need to stop applying a lot of make-up on their faces that actually make them look more like scary Halloween clowns.

Hi beeny smiley
It's been a while
lol @scary halloween clowns
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by Beennkumar(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

Hi beeny smiley
It's been a while
lol @scary halloween clowns
It's really been a while. Hope You've been good? smiley
Re: Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing by remsonik(f): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beennkumar:

It's really been a while. Hope You've been good? smiley
Yes I am

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady / Bride Left In Confusing Situation As Husband’s Surname Is Her First Name / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.