Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) (63643 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Dottore: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Yesoooo Tinubu the master strategist. Kudos for a job well done. You have always succeeded in your political maneuvers I admire you a lot. They call u thief and other unprintable names yet they no fit arrest or prosecute you. Let the saint cast the first stone. So I believe those detractors are just frustrated. You opposed and dared OBJ under AD and even went ahead to install Fashola. Buhari encountered you and and his past failures became history. Obj himself even realized that you are a force to reckon with.
Wow a lot of things are going my way this year among them is the victory of General Buhari and now I'm FTC this is a sure sign of greater things to come.

O yes I am Ibo, I am neither a tribalist nor a religious fanatic, I am not partisan but a very proud supporter of positive Change. GEJ didn't do anything for us yet my beloved folks were blinded and they threw tantrums at me anytime i voice my unalloyed support for Change.

Congrats to all supporters of Positive. Change.
Long Live nairaland/nairalanders
Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]

454 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by bigt2(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
he also followed suit in song the slogan Sai buhari wink
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Etumgbe(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
See as the two posters above me defeated me to the post of FTC just the same way GMB defeated my Otuoke bros.

Sai BABA

#changeishere

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by remsonik(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
This picture is not recent joor

Haba!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Until Rt Gen Buhari finishes his 4yrs tenure without interruption,then i would start believing Mr Tinubu.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by stelaar(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Old pic
The man.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by dammizz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
This isn't recent nao

3 Likes

[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

164 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by ademega(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
I have redeemed my image sir . sorry for making you cry the other time. Sai Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Segziee(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Baba!!!!

1 Like

A rare display of humility by the Lion of Bourdillon. grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Elslim: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Papa get hm own Papa too!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by DanWrites(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Not a recent image.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by alex406(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by CR77(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
I see photoshop here

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
..Now all dos that have been unde-rating him are celebrating with him.
I love Tinubu for his persistent spirit..May God leads us aright.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na so
See his okporoko head grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Stegomiah: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op you can lie..... This picture is old
hh
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by RockMaxi: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Old pics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by cycline404(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ is a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by bobo9ice: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by wrench: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
That's an old pix joooooor
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by soggy28(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asiwaju of the universe.....i respect him a lot for his intelligence
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by ogene007: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
The thief is trying to position himself for maximum looting, but he will soon realise that he has been scammed. Silly guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by obibanks: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
G
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by icebebe(f): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hypocrite,he knws he would be in charge of not just Lagos, but Nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.