Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election (54182 Views)

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Dasuki Gate: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement On Efcc’s Investigation / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by famous88(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok,
but na only you waka come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Djbaka(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
why else do you expect from a loser??

Bottom line is you have lost despite all the spiteful words used in your campaign...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by ffrreeee(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
He will soon decamp to APC. Meanwhile an waiting for our honourable first lady to come and give her farewell speech. Can't wait to read her special english. She will be greatly missed

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by kay1one(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Eyaaaaaaaaa. Sorry oh.

Lost but found!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by excel66: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Chinemeokpann: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asuokaa:
[s]LALASTICLALA ANOTHER POST FROM YOU 7 IN LESS THAN AN HOUR \
HABA

NAH ONLY YOU DEY NAIRALAND

LUBBISH THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE...

WE NEED CHANGE ON NAIRALAND[/s]

SOMETHING AMAZING JUST HAPPENED ON NAIRALAND MY COMMENT WAS DELETED BY WHO

MODS ALL THIS UNA GRAGRA DICTATORSHIP WILL LEAD YOU ALL TO NO WHERE...HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE DELETE MY POST CAUSE I ROSE UP AGAINST LALASTICLALA MONOPOLY OF FRONTPAGE RUBBISH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

IF UNA LIKE BAN ME...

He is doing his job

Lalasticlala is a fair and very efficient Mod

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by 2n2k(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
This man and his bloated ego. For God sake, he was just a Director of Media in the Campaign Organisation. Hear him talking as if he was the Director-General of the entire Jonathan Campaign Organisation.

May be we should expect each Director of the many Departments in the campaign Organisation to hold individual press conference too. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by MKO4ever(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good one, by now he should be on his way to Madagascar

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Pebcak: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kano's vote got me like

[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]

All i see when FFK open that his big mouth

[img]http://i./g0SY6YRFmzYnm.gif[/img]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Asuokaa: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

He is doing his job

Lalasticlala is a fair and very efficient Mod

IS THAT WHY HE MOST DELETE MY COMMENT...IF HE IS FAIR WHY CANT I SEE MORE OF NAIRALANDERS NOT HIS POST

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by pholar(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Finally let me commend all our colleagues on the other side for also standing up for what they believed in. There was absolutely nothing personal as regards this Directorate or myself. I had nothing personal against anybody. I was simply doing my job for which I have no regrets and I wish them well and I sincerely hope that they will take Nigeria to a level that we can all be proud of.

FFK? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by ifeelgood: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
This will just be wishing he stayed in APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Nairalanderous: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elslim:
Kirikiri straight!

Y
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by ogene007: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elslim:
Kirikiri straight!
You must be seriously deluded to think that Buhari has been elected as both President,Judiciary and Legislature rolled into one, which would allow him to put people in prison as you people have been brainwashed to believe. The 1999 constitution from where Buhari will derive his authority to preside over Nigeria, has placed the necessary legal checks and balances to ensure that madness does not find its way into the head of any occupant of Aso Rock. Kindly avail yourself of the necessary legal education on this matter before coming on social media to advertise your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Elslim: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nairalanderous:

Y

He wrecked d avaition sector

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by nortcentrallord(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
From comments above me, you will agree with me that most Nigerians are daft hence the election result. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not even the government.

Politics is a game and after every game, we come to a reality which is national building.

2011 post election conduct and all those before then were marred with typical animalistic and african conduct while this government has turned the tide and decided to practice a more like developed post election conduct for the greater good but people wag their tongues like animals they are.

Thanks to GEJ
Thanks to FFK
Thanks to Nigerians with brains and intelligence.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Nairalanderous: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
ifeelgood:
These were the words of Mr, President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan the Hero of Africa.
“If I lose this election, of course I will go back to my village.
The country is not my father’s estate.” - Goodluck Jonathan
“My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.” -
Goodluck Jonathan
“Let nobody rig for me.” - Goodluck Jonathan
“Yes, nothing will really ruffle me because I am willing and
ready to serve but I am not desperate to serve. That is what
keeps me going.” - Goodluck Jonathan
“All of us who want to hold offices from the least, a
counsellor of a ward or a chairman of a council, a member
of the state House of Assembly or member of House of
Representatives, Senate, Governor or the President - if all of
us are always ready and willing to serve our people but we
are not desperate in that our mission, then of course Nigeria
will be a better place for all of us.” – Goodluck Jonathan
In spite of some of the missteps of President Jonathan, his
attitude towards power, his abhorrence of violence and
conflicts, his humility, and his desire not to act like our
“powerful politicians” endear him to me. Thank God he was
the President at this critical time of our history. Imagine if
he had the do-or-die mentality towards power!
It shall be well with him for putting the nation first all
through this election.

You do well............
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by XRAY21(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Femi Fanny Kayode the basket mouth. You are now eating your words after the Nigerian electorate taught you and your useless president a lesson you will never forget

God will punish you for all the lies that you told against the General

- He is sponsored by Isis

-He has no certificate

-He has cancer

-He is the founder of Boko Haram

- He killed Igbos

Nigerians heard your lies and ignored them. They voted en masse for General Buhari and now he is your President Elect.

FFK you are a disgrace!

Sai President Buhari
look at you insulting some one bigger than all your family.pray you get to his position one day and make a name for your self and all he said are true
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
"We have no regrets about our candidate or the way in which we conducted our campaign and we will live to fight another day"
Figures.......
He still is hell-bent in refusing to eat humble pie.
After declaring PDP's lead in 23 States way before INEC collated results.
Such an irresponsible joker tongue

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by redcliff: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lmao. This is what happens when rigging sees his senior brother and sister and gives it respect..

What happened in kano, kaduna would never be understood by pdp in a very long time.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by naropi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
FFK... I pity you because as an ashawo politician we need to wear condom on our eyes so you don't get us infected with your std's and HIV/AIDs

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by sandfield: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elslim:
Kirikiri straight!
FOOLISH GOAT LET US SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE BUHARI WILL PUT TO PRISON.MARK MY WORD:HIS GOVT SHALL BE THE WORST NIGERIA HAS EXPERIENCED BECAUSE,HE SHALL NOT SUCCEED.EXPECIALLY THE MEND,THE ARE WAITING FOR HIM.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by PastorOla1: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tonnierichy:
That won't reduce his 56 years jail term.....
ONI RANU FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by nortcentrallord(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ogene007:

You must be seriously deluded to think that Buhari has been elected as both President,Judiciary and Legislature rolled into one, which would allow him to put people in prison as you people have been brainwashed to believe. The 1999 constitution from where Buhari will derive his authority to preside over Nigeria, has placed the necessary legal checks and balances to ensure that madness does not find its way into the head of any occupant of Aso Rock. Kindly avail yourself of the necessary legal education on this matter before coming on social media to advertise your ignorance.

Thanks for educating the nit-wit. By their post, you shall know them. Thumbs up bro.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Gwammen(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
FFK has created many foes for himself just within 9months as a PDP member. My lecturer use to hold him in high esteem sometimes back. Let me see if he will continue his praise to FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by dustydee: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

We fought a virile, strong, aggressive and[b] very effective campaign on behalf of our candidate[/b], President Goodluck Jonathan and we put the case to the Nigerian people as to why we believe that he ought to have been elected as President for a second term.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Cannonleo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:
MY MESSAGE TO BUHARI AS HE WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

#babanowthatyouarethere...

1) Don't come-up with 36-point agenda.
Just give us Light and security. Odas will fall in place.

2) Reduce the costs for data bundles.

3) Make Fashola a minister with 10
portfolios. He can handle it.

4) Baba, the number of fish in each tin of Titus sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do
something about it.

4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates
must not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.

5) Don't Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be
Food We Say Make U Go Chop!

6) Please arrest dat lady that says your
call credit is low please recharge! grin

7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay
dem like civil servant 2 discourage rogues
from our politics. Don't use all our money to buy shoes and private jets. Use ur old military boots and okada if necessary.

9) Let there be electricity, we don't want to be hugging transformers.

10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN,
BBC, Aljazeera and so on.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Naija Youth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lwkmd chai buhari u don enter nigerian one chance.you see ur life/

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by saiji: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
FFK is a disgrace to yorubas
Idiot.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by safety247: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmm! FFK so u can be a gentleman!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by ehemwhy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omo ale jati jati , unfortunate waste of his father’s sp**m , I wonder why the 1966 coup plotters did not finish his father when they had the chance , they would saved us the embarrassment of having this kind of individual in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by siaco(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Femi Fanny Kayode the basket mouth. You are now eating your words after the Nigerian electorate taught you and your useless president a lesson you will never forget

God will punish you for all the lies that you told against the General

- He is sponsored by Isis

-He has no certificate

-He has cancer

-He is the founder of Boko Haram

- He killed Igbos

Nigerians heard your lies and ignored them. They voted en masse for General Buhari and now he is your President Elect.

FFK you are a disgrace!

Sai President Buhari

FFK did His job n he said he did not regrate it. As for Nigerians voting buhari, well some vote but underage vote more. Time will tell.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
kay1one:
Pdp will rise again and get these apc squatters out of our rock!

Which Rock? Olumo Rock?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.