Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby (25732 Views)

Annie Idibia Gets A Pre-birthday Gift Worth About N597, 000 From Her Friends(pic / Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out After Her 3rd Baby, Shows Off Bra & Belly In Sheer / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2006
You are allowed.To express your disgust means you care.I was just rxting to your stmt of I care less.If you care less about 2face then you need not be on this thead in the first place
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2006
You are allowed.To express your disgust means you care.I was just rxting to your stmt of I care less.If you care less about 2face then you need not be on this thead in the first place
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uche, i am rolling on the floor with laughter,
All these people who say they do not care about tuface , Why did they log on to this site which has 2Faces name written on the Headliner?? They care but hate to admit it.

@BobbieMae ,
Are u Sure if find yourself alone with him you will not rape him?
There is a thin line between Love and hate,,, And and one usually begins with the other, so when u say u hate this guy,, grin grin grin grin i think we are talking to the next Mrs Idibia. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

When you get there lend him to me for a weekend pleaseeee kiss kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by vidice(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2006
plz what ever u think about 2face
he is still my best. the very best inno.
abeg 2face any free food u see eat am sharp sharp. grin kiss smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2006
Okay i dont hate the dude but i am not a fan of his. Das all. Simple and short and if Tu Face and I were alone together. I would have my tape recorder. You dont know me, they call me Nigeria's Oprah! I will ask him questions, that is what i would do if i were alone with him. I would ask him about his affairs, his baby momma's his girlfriends, whats next after African Queen. How much he made to have his music used in Phatgurlz, and if he ever plans to settle down?
Thats what i would do.

I am not an ashewo.

Now if you will excuse me,
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2006
Come on Bobbie, you are not going to take this Personnaly are you unless of course what i said was so close to the truth grin wink grin grin grin

I wish 2Face could read this forum he will realise how much he means to Bobbie grin grin grin ( and that is , Veryyyy Much )
Because you would not be so interested in his private life if you "cared less" as you want us to beleive wink wink wink wink
Gives Bobbie a kiss on the chick and rolls on the floor laughing
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2006
lol una no go kill me
Bobbie no want ur cheek kiss oooooooooooooo

u guyz shld jus leave dat 2face of a boi alone na PLAYER meji
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
EMAD, infact you must be TuFace himself and Emad, you truly are MAD. Your kisses wont even turn my panties wet for the slightest second, neither will one from your alter ego Tu Face.

If i took what you said personal, i woulda cursed the shit outta you. But no, i didnt. Instead i gave you a scenario on what i would do with Tu Face if i was alone with him.

Now get yoru lips off my clit and leave me alone, go gobble on Tu Faces nutts,

Cheers!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2006
BobbieMae:

EMAD, infact you must be TuFace himself and Emad, you truly are MAD. Your kisses wont even turn my undies wet for the slightest second, neither will one from your alter ego Tu Face.

If i took what you said personal, i woulda cursed the shit out of you. But no, i didnt. Instead i gave you a scenario on what i would do with Tu Face if i was alone with him.

Now get yoru lips off my clit and leave me alone, go gobble on Tu Faces nutts,

Cheers!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What Bobbiemae.Was he on your clits!Boy,he is so lucky shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now don't you have an attitude,

I wonder what you have against 2Face you sure you did not make a pass at him and he Blasted? grin grin grin grin

Why are you on this site if you don't find him interesting?, Let me give u a typical scenario of the way a person behaves with some one she is not interested in, I do not have any interest in Britney spears, consequently, you will not find me on any of her sites ,, not even her critique's sites, But YOU say 2Face pisses you off, But guess what,  shocked shocked shocked you log on to this site and spend endless amounts of time answering to the blutting of some of his greatess Fans,

come now Bobbie. a little humble pie will not kill you, and i promise i would not laugh, "you like him " ADMIT IT God Dammit and STOP WASTING my energy,  grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2006
OKAY FINE, EMAD, I LIKE TU FACE, NOW GO GOBBLE ON SOMETHING. Satisfied sweetie.

Secondly, how dare you ask me why i am on this site, you on the other hand, need to ask yourself that question.

Is this Nairaland or is this www.tuface.com? Okay, so i am on this site for Nairaland and not for tuface. Why am i on this post woulda been a proper question. I am on this post cause i phucking feel like it. Not only that, i am a bossay chick. I go where i want, when i want and say what i want wehenever i feel like it. There you go. Eat your flippin heart out. Please and let me know when Tu Face bought out NAIRALAND so i can feed that to the tabloids. You are a dunce shey you know.
Ofcourse imma have an attitude when you are coming at me all retarded and what not. I wont be responding to you any longer. Go find someone your own size to pick on. Overweight baboon. I bet you tu face woudlnt even kpansh you with his eyes closed. EMAD. DEFENDER OF THE PHUCKING UNIVERSE. MISS VOLTRON. Commoti jare.

Uchenna, the chick is trying to eat me out between my thighs, she needs to focus her energy on something else.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
Gosh Bobbie that was 2 Hash of U? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

we r hre 2 have 4nnnnnnnnnnnnn & everytin we say here shldnt b taken personal
Haba-
U SURPRISED ME shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
Can I replace her,,I mean in bw the thighs grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously,this is supposed to be strictly about 2face but it seems to me that some folks in here are begining to take it personal.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2006
BobbieMae You need a mental check up undecided , obviously you do not have much confidence in yourself. If you did you would not be so Personal.

What level of education do you have? Because the last time i heard some one talk like you, it was one of my discontented illiterate Aunties in the village, i suggest you go get yourself a Master's degree, and register into a PHD program ( if your Beautiful empty head will allow you ) then come back to the forum. I do not speak animal language.

You are behaving like a pre-matured baby. Now Are you sure the "Overweight baboon" here is not your self? You living image of Calibus. I am in perfect shape.If you have the courage to, put up your picture on the web and let me tell you which of your legs is shorter than the other.

What i cannot come to terms with, is the fact that you are getting so personnal, I interprete it as a lack of education, because there seem to be very few of your type on this forum. You speak American back street language and think it is Standard english, Please get registered and attend English lessons. Which brings me to conclude, You may not have understood the english i wrote, Please some one HELPPPPP translation, in case she misunderstands this one as well. undecided undecided .

BobbieMae:

I bet you tu face woudlnt even kpansh you with his eyes closed.
This statement means that some where in the back of your mind, you admit that 2Face is a hansome guy with class, Now why was that so diffcult to admit?

Chapter closed , NEXT, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hey Chaps i am curious to know, how old is 2Face?
He has babyface so it is difficult to guess
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2006
You guyz should jus drop this it's uncalled 4
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2006
bwhahahaha, okay i promised i wouldnt respond but pleeeeeeeeaaaase i just had to do this one last time.

I should go get myself a PhD,

Dont be fooled by my online persona,
B.A. Psychology- Howard University
M.S. Psychology- N.Y.U

P.H.D- starting next year,
So dont you worry, about my educational back ground. You on the other hand? What are your stats

OGBOMOSHO UNIVERSITY IN ALAKUKO?
Are you even educated?

Trust me lets not bring education into play here. I am highly educated. Infact i am so educated its disgusting.

Now you are the one thats not educated because it takes one educated person to recognize another and since you couldnt recognize that i was educated then you are a DUNCE in the highest order.

Your popsie is the one that speaks animal language. You are mad.

You are the one that started getting personal not me. Dont phuck with me hoe, you dont know who the phuck i is. Dont let a faceless screenname fool you. (You like the American English? DOPEMU!)

Yes i accept i can act a fool but dont come at me on some sick shit and then think that i wouldnt get back at you (You like this one too? ODE)

Mansions are talking, Face me i Face you is talking, (Gosh i always wanted to say that!!!!) (Now this is one some naija shit, i bet your nipples are getting hard).

Local imbreed.

When i was buying ice cream at the Den in GRA back in the day, you hadnt even heard of Vanilla.

Do me a favor and Bleep off, or go self-service on a candle stick.

YES I SAID SO.

CHIEF MRS. ME ME ME. Oh i love it!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2006
Dirty Pant, wink Yes you Emad, you are a dirty pant.

Okay i am done. I swear. I wont say another word, i just had to say the whole dirty pant thing,
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2006
DANG GURLS WTF- Y MUST U GURLS ARGUE ON NOTHING
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2006
Jay you have spokeneth the trutheth, that we females argue on nothing-eth. So now i will put down my red flageth and put up the white flageth.

Emad, what do you sayeth, lets call for peace. What do you sayeth

Hopefully now you are convinced that i am educated. I just shot you with Macbeth. shocked

Jaybaby sorry for the madness going on. The girl wont let me be. tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by ImBossy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2006
Lol@ Bobbie Mae, wink
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2006
Bossy can you explian wat this LOL is meant 4?

cuz i cnt c any 4ni thin BOBBIE said! angry angry angry
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2006
Jbaby why re u a spoilsport. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2006
awww see i got Jay all upset and what not.

Jay you know i WUV you right? No vex.

Okay (placing my right hand on my left breast/chest) I SWEAR NOT TO INSULT AGAIN ON THIS THREAD. I SWEAR THAT IF I AM INSULTED, I WILL TAKE IT, EAT IT, DIGEST IT AND NOT SHIT IT OUT (in other words, i wont be insultive).
I swear not to make Jaybaby mad again.

Jay, no vex.

The hieffer (oops) got me all heated. But i promise not to be insultive again. Ma bi nu si mii, (ohmigoodness, i actually can write in Yoruba, i am killing a skunk this afternoon).

MUAH!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2006
OW I'M I A spoilsport?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2006
No much Wahala girl kiss kiss kiss

you're 2 HARD on da girl angry angry angry
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2006
@BobbiMae Honey,If you do that then you will probably get Indigestion and thus I suggest that U always shit it out like you have been doing grin grin grin grin grin
@Jbaby angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2006
@Uche2nna

I have a feeling you want to get married to this 2face guy. Bring him upto Canada and your dream might turn into reality.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by ImBossy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
Jaybaby whats your own wahala with me,
my "LOL" at what she said was that i found it funny so i cant find anything funny again,
I found the whole "Macbeth" Thing funny and shes obviously enjoying herself and playing so i dont know why u gata be so serious i mean damnnn, Its all Love here.

Or are u upset at what i said on the Dbanj Thread?i wasnt tryna be SARCASTIC or nothing, wink, Lol,
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2006
Donzman:

@Uche2nna

I have a feeling you want to get married to this 2face guy. Bring him upto Canada and your dream might turn into reality.
Na wa o! .So person no go fit like person music w/o some meaning read into it.
Anyway,in case you have not noticed I am not gay and I am not planning to be one.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2006
Why then do you insist on telling us that he's "good looking" and will argue with anyone who thinks otherwise. Is he paying you to defend him on nairaland?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2006

Ok Donzman you win!He is a brother to chamillonaire.R u satisfied grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Helen Paul Cute In New Make-up Enhanced Photos / How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.