Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20786 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by deskossy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Firefire:
At this junction, I remain an international observer.

Whatever the preamble, the episodes so far is worth the journey.

For the love of country.
which junction? Oshodi abi na jakpa junction grin grin..it's juncture

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

That's better.
So how market? Did you see how GEJ was acting like an 8 year old doing debate on NTA 2 Channel 5 while giving that speech this morning? That guy no get composure at all.

He should contest for high chief of Otuoke grin grin grin
Bro, please f®ee the President. I think you people should be more concerned with what the incoming government is b®inging to the table. Let me be sincere with you, I see APC as a conspiracy but I hope they succeed. Be rest assured that come 2019 we shall take back power from APC. For now, enjoy your Électoral triumph. It is worth the celebration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Oh Yes. It will be brutal, factual and patriotic. And I expect Buhari to take the insults with a smile, the way GEJ used to take it. We will not forget, we will NOT forgive.

Online Billyonaire. How far? How are you celebrating Buharis victory in your mansion at Banana Island?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Alphaoscar: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....

If you check profile you will notice that I have not been able to celebrate this electoral success like I should and you are really one of the reason for that because its really painful that despite all the great job you did projecting and defending APC on Nairaland and probably offline too one stupid and devilish situation occurred and you abandoned the struggle ( at the most crucial period). I was pained and still feeling the pain now because I wonder the kind of encomium people here would have been showering on you since Sunday but reverse is the case now due to what only you and your God can truly give explanation to.

I still stand by my believe that you are absolutely free to support any party or personality of your choice afterall there was no contract binding you to support Buhari/APC but I will never cease to curse whoever or whatever prompt you to abandon the ship the time you did.

Personally I still have that likeness for you and wish my fellow APC supporters can just let you be and move ahead afterall the people we are all fighting over will still reconcile among themselves and steal our money together without inviting any of us. Even if you are paid, bribed or enticed by woman nobody have any right to crucify you for using your talent to betterr tomorrow ( so far it is only legal ) .

NB: any typo is regretted cos I am typing this on motion.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MizMyColi(f): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's no use posting it here.
Someone has said stuff I was going to say.

Now I observe......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Truckpusher, firefire, Bolaji25, Scantee, Mzmycoli, phockphockman and all
What are you calling them for?? Can't you defend your name alone??

Much as I hate commenting on anything with your name on it, I must say I am disappointed beyond words. A nairalander sent me screenshots of your convo with the other guy and I couldn't believe what I saw. I couldn't believe someone of such sordid character as you is the same person I constantly jaw jawed with on this forum.

If I were you, I'd simply go into voluntary retirement. You have destroyed yourself. You have lost it totally.

Gosh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Online Billyonaire. How far? How are you celebrating Buharis victory in your mansion at Banana Island?
How can I celebrate ? Can you celebrate when illiterates almajiris enthrone their certificateless ancestor on the rest of us ?

Take it easy, lets wait till May 29. It is going to rain, and when it rains, it pours.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by DaBullIT(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their {course}? pdp na higher institution ? CAUSE -/

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP.

I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous. {Rawani does not deserve privacy ??}

may God not grant me any fortune in real life.

Park well , People, myself inclusive literally asked to know what was going on , this would have hit the front page 3 weeks in a row, but now , sorry , You made yourself irrelevant

That said , i read your write up , what you see now is what i read , nothing else matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by PassingShot(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
labiola:
OP, you lost your relevance the day you decided to abandon your believe, no matter how you try to come clean, people will not believe you, my advice for you is to keep to yourselves and not try to justify anything again, all this swearing will not make any difference, it is an after thought, some of us had already form our opinion on whom you are, it wont change that. Your case is just like the Ameachi's Deputy, he lost everything he has worked for in the last 8yrs. Today ,Ameachi has become an hero.

Barcanista, take this as part of my contribution too except that I see yours as worse that FFK, Amaechi's deputy or Ribadu.

I pity you indeed. I pity you only because you contributed so much to build the Buhari brand out of your conviction that he was the right man for the job but unfortunately allowed some unworthy reason to make you abandon the cause when the end was very near. It must be very painful for you at this moment because you cannot lay any claim to contributing to the General's success; at least not in this forum.

If you switched without any benefit from PDP camp, it makes it even a worse case for you because it means you must have done that on some sentiments; either ethnicity or religion. As I said earlier, yours is worse than FFK, Teluku and Ribadu combined because they must have done that for some personal benefits whereas according to you, in your own case you didn't collect any benefit.

I sincerely hope that you will learn some lessons from this calamity that has befallen you on this forum as a result of your irrational decision and also hope that you will be able to take better informed decisions in future if faced with similar circumstances.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
How can I celebrate ? Can you celebrate when illiterates almajiris enthrone their certificateless ancestor on the rest of us ?

Take it easy, lets wait till May 29. It is going to rain, and when it rains, it pours.

Bros, you have to start getting used to the fact that Buhari is now your President and C-in-C

Embrace change and maybe you can transform from an online Billyonaire to someone that can afford 3 square meals in real life.

Have you perused the APC manifesto? There will be a social security payment for jobless young men, this will be of interest to you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Firefire(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Truckpusher, firefire, Bolaji25, Scantee, Mzmycoli, phockphockman and all

Dear Barcanista,

I am with you any day any time, irrespective of which party you support.

I believe we should learn to play politics without bitterness.

We have played our part.

Let continue from where we stopped.

One Nigeria!

Shalom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, please f®ee the President. I think you people should be more concerned with what the incoming government is b®inging to the table. Let me be sincere with you, I see APC as a conspiracy but I hope they succeed. Be rest assured that come 2019 we shall take back power from APC. For now, enjoy your Électoral triumph. It is worth the celebration.
2019? Dude, I doubt you want me to give you the permutations for then.

As for what they are bringing, you have Osinbajo, Fashola, Pat Utomi, Kayode Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Chris Ngige, Amaechi, and a host of others
Talks are on to bring Charles Soludo and Oby Ezeks into the team too and you ask what they are bringing....

Development of a scale we have not seen before

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bros, you have to start getting used to the fact that Buhari is now your President and C-in-C

Embrace change and maybe you can transform from an online Billyonaire to someone that can afford 3 square meals in real life.

Have you perused the APC manifesto? There will be a social security payment for jobless young men, this will be of interest to you.

Your brain has been mortgaged. Buhari is NOT my President, Jonathan is. By May 29th, Buhari will be my President, and between now and then, I need him to learn the name of his Vice President, know the meaning of APC and INEC. After that, I will need Buhari to stabilize the price of crude oil. Balance FX rate to $1 to N1.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by EcoTerror: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, d grl is so ugly and too proud, I pity her husband cos she go kill d helpless man wif wahala. She kips scaring people wif ban and seun and lacasticlala dey watch all dis tinz
She told me dey will sooon ban me and dey did, she was d first to insult me.
Dat grl is an ugly fart proud cum smello bithc
Pls ignore her
As for barcanista, be careful of who ya share infoz wif, if not somtin like dis wld ve turned somtin else. D riwani guy acted childish, he shldnt ve gone too far.
*seun and lacasticlala and ishilove pls take note
I didn't mention any grlz name ooooo, and nobody shld scare me wif ban
why should berem be allowed to insult people and when she is fed back the person gets a ban.

Lalasticlala and seun need to stop this because if berem tells u that you will be banned the next thing Rapture happens to your (Reply) space.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Lmaooo. Too many jobless pauper forming on nairaland. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by EcoTerror: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Awww...pele.

Okay, let me make it up to you, a carton of whatever you drink on me grin cheesy
Thanks for the apology.

Acceepted in good faith.

Lemme get back to berem because that girl has destroyed six of my monikers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

2019? Dude, I doubt you want me to give you the permutations for then.
As for what they are bringing, you have Osinbajo, Fashola, Pat Utomi, Kayode Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Chris Ngige, Amaechi, and a host of others
Talks are on to bring Charles Soludo and Oby Ezeks into the team too and you ask what they are bringing....
Development of a scale we have not seen before
bros, just relax and watch out for a "New" resurgent PDP. 2019 will be very interesting I tell you. Meanwhile, you supposed to buy me beer o. grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
EcoTerror:

Lemme get back to berem because that girl has destroyed six of my monikers.
This moniker of yours will be destroyed too if you're not careful. You better stay your lane and stop disturbing my dead moniker with your irrelevant mentions.

*ignored*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Wallie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jarus:

I accept his explanation that he may not have been offered any inducement to "port", but I think people without ideology and don't stand for anything are the ones that move from one camp to another. Consistency of political beliefs is key for me

People become jaded or disillusioned in politicians for different reasons but it usually happens when the politician that they support fails to deliver on promises made. Whatever reasons the OP, an ardent supporter of Buhari had for switching candidates midstream, even before Buhari had an opportunity to prove himself, is best known to him. However, I do agree that the switch showed waffling tendencies. You simply cannot just switch-off or switch-on your convictions like a light bulb because it happens over time.

More importantly, I think this is a lesson to blind followers of personalities. You never really know the true motivation of your “leaders” or their bias. Learn to think independently so that whatever decision you make, even if it ultimately aligns with that of your leader, is mostly of your own volition.

I think the OP might be caught in a scenario where his online persona overlaps his real identity, and he has no choice but to clear his name because some people know who he is.

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Your brain has been mortgaged. Buhari is NOT my President, Jonathan is. By May 29th, Buhari will be my President, and between now and then, I need him to learn the name of his Vice President, know the meaning of APC and INEC. After that, I will need Buhari to stabilize the price of crude oil. Balance FX rate to $1 to N1.

There is no need for you to rant like Barcanista.

Buhari will perform his duties efficiently unlike the dunce that ruled Nigeria for the last 6 years.

We are yet to accurately determine the true state of Nigerian public Finances but we expect it to be in a sorry state. By the time most public officials in the Jonathan administration cough out the monies stolen from Nigerians, it will be enough to balance the books.

When Buhari says Corruption is a bigger problem than Security, I think you should get the hint.

Online Billyonaire, Nigeria under the able leadership of Gen. Buhari will take care of you whether you like it or not.

Oya repeat after me, Sai Baba, Sai Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by EcoTerror: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
why did you modify your post? I was already on my way to report you. If fear no catch you,type what you wrote again.

Onye ara! grin grin
take a medal for acting like a tout on NL.

O bu onye ga nu udiri nwaanyi aa

Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Observant: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista I have clearly read an commented on a lot of your post.
I have known you to be very objective in your arguments.
I urge you to ignore all distractions and join in the observation of this new government.

The observant one 2015.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
bros, just relax and watch out for a "New" resurgent PDP. 2019 will be very interesting I tell you. Meanwhile, you supposed to buy me beer o. grin
These were from yesterday.....

I don't take alcohol but awon goons mi sha....

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista, are u tellin us dat ppl tracked u tru NL or ur IP in real life?

Dat means we are not safe in dis clime, buh are u serious wit all dis ur talks?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by EcoTerror: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
This moniker of yours will be destroyed too if you're not careful. You better stay your lane and stop disturbing my dead moniker with your irrelevant mentions.

*ignored*
how dare you to threaten me with ban when you are not a mod, supermod or se,un.

A thousand monikers will be destroyed, tens of thousands but I ll never stop saying the truth about your ignoble person.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why can't people let this guy be. Na force to join APC or agree with una. What happened to freedom of association. What happened to respecting each others choice.

@barcanista We understand your stance let the ranters rant, let the accusers accuse. You are nothing if people do not talk about you for good or bad. The best way to handle cyber bullies is to ignore them.

Move on ... The future is still pregnant.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
EcoTerror:
how dare you to threaten me with ban when you are not a mod, supermod or se,un.

A thousand monikers will be destroyed, tens of thousands but I ll never stop saying the truth about your ignoble person.

ok
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

If you check profile you will notice that I have not been able to celebrate this electoral success like I should and you are really one of the reason for that because its really painful that despite all the great job you did projecting and defending APC on Nairaland and probably offline too one stupid and devilish situation occurred and you abandoned the struggle ( at the most crucial period). I was pained and still feeling the pain now because I wonder the kind of encomium people here would have been showering on you since Sunday but reverse is the case now due to what only you and your God can truly give explanation to.

I still stand by my believe that you are absolutely free to support any party or personality of your choice afterall there was no contract binding you to support Buhari/APC but I will never cease to curse whoever or whatever prompt you to abandon the ship the time you did.

Personally I still have that likeness for you and wish my fellow APC supporters can just let you be and move ahead afterall the people we are all fighting over will still reconcile among themselves and steal our money together without inviting any of us. Even if you are paid, bribed or enticed by woman nobody have any right to crucify you for using your talent to betterr tomorrow ( so far it is only legal ) .

My brother and my friend. It is okay to celebrate your electoral conquest. You deserve it! I've always considered you a brother and friend irrespective of our political sentiment. Politics shouldn't divide us but unite us. I love you bro and [s]looking forward to see you unite with me in PDP[/s] grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

See that emboldened up there?
That is why I chose the tree full time.

Words build and tear people.
I shudder to think of myself as a destroyer.

Folks are different, some can stomach going ballistically verbal on others....I try not to.
I tend to lose touch with my reality if I do sosmiley

Your last statement I find hard to reconcile.
Lols.
But it's sadly true in most political climes.

Sadly, that's the truth.

You may not play dirty, but your supporters will! GEJ and GMB never said anything dirty during the campaigns but their supporters, they did.

On the permanent interest thing, Tinubu comes to mind. Nasir too. These same guys destroyed GMB but today, they shelved their differences because they felt they have a common enemy (the PDP). They had same interest - knock off the PDP, and they succeeded. That's politics. Same with OBJ and Atiku, sworn enemies but today they have a common enemy - GEJ.

When people learn the tricks of these politicians, like in developed world, then they do not fall for their traps. That's why education has always been the key. If 25% of the youth in the North were educated or informed, we would have noticed the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
[s] My brother and my friend. It is okay to celebrate your electoral conquest. You deserve it! I've always considered you a brother and friend irrespective of our political sentiment. Politics shouldn't divide us but unite us. I love you bro and [s]looking forward to see you unite with me in PDP[/s] grin[/s]

You are a dangerous man. Very full of yourself

If not for General Scatter , I would have personally exposed you!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Controlled(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

One million gbosas plus twenty orijins for ma head.... grin grin d emboldened part of the above message was succinctly put together and represents d tragedy of dis guy......... grin....d idiat just threw it all away.......like Amaechis deputy..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

There is no need for you to rant like Barcanista.

Buhari will perform his duties efficiently unlike the dunce that ruled Nigeria for the last 6 years.

We are yet to accurately determine the true state of Nigerian public Finances but we expect it to be in a sorry state. By the time most public officials in the Jonathan administration cough out the monies stolen from Nigerians, it will be enough to balance the books.

When Buhari says Corruption is a bigger problem than Security, I think you should get the hint.

Online Billyonaire, Nigeria under the able leadership of Gen. Buhari will take care of you whether you like it or not.

Oya repeat after me, Sai Baba, Sai Buhari

Can Buhari spell the word corruption with his eyes closed ? Stop ranting, it will NOT help you recover your brains that you have forgotten in a pot of amala. I have Freedom of Speech, or will your certificate-less ancestor take that away from me?

Lest I forget; Why are you worrying about Nigeria's present financial state ? When Jonathan came on board, he didnt worry about it. He was able to resuscitate Rail-lines, buy couches and send the trains moving. He was able to privatize public power system, he digitized fertilizer distribution.

Yet the majority illiterates/ignorant have elected their kind, an analogue model of 1980s President to lead a 21st century nation.

Do not get me started, its too early.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp / SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups / APC Governorship Aspirants Attend Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.