Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out (36554 Views)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by dre11(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
[email][/email]
A 51- year-old civil servant, Marcel Oreweme has accused his wife, Faith, of infidelity and urged an Iyana-Ipaja Customary Court in Lagos, to dissolve their marriage.

The petitioner said his marriage troubles started in 2011 when he suspected his wife of having extra marital affair with their landlord.

“I had no evidence she was seeing the landlord; I just noticed her ways weren’t pure. Also, there was a day my wife left the house around 5.30am on the pretext of getting to work early. I was so curious that I trailed her,” he said.

Oreweme said he sneaked inside the bus his wife boarded with another man but they never noticed.

“My wife sat in the front while the man drove and I wondered what their plan was. When they got to their destination, I came down from the bus and sadly I received the shocker of my life.

“My wife and her lover went into a restaurant and immediately I entered, I heard her introduce herself to his friends as his wife. I was dumbfounded. I kept wondering where, when and how we got divorced. I don’t know if she doesn’t want me anymore,” he said.

The father of three told the court that his wife was fond of returning home late without a feeling for their children.

“I cook for our children before she returns from work. She is never available to cater for us. Even when she is eventually around, there is always disagreement. I can’t ever forget how she hit my head with a rod during our last argument,’ he added.

Mrs Oreweme denied the allegations, saying: “During our last argument, my husband beat me mercilessly till I became unconscious. It was his friends that rushed me to the hospital.”

She also said her husband abandoned her in the hospital until her uncle defrayed her medical bills and took her home.

“I never used a rod on him he was the one who did. What I meant by introducing myself as the man’s wife was because he is from the same hometown as my husband,” she said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/my-wife-is-adulterous-says-man/
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmm.
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by dre11(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
What I meant by introducing myself as the man’s wife was because he is from the same hometown as my husband,” she said.

Do this practice still occurs where you call someone who isn't a relation to your husband....... "My husband"... undecided

15 Likes

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by ijustdey: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oreweme said he sneaked inside the bus his wife boarded with another man but they never noticed.

how can someone enter your bus when you are inside and not know

abi nah "kobi bus" the man dey use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by ijustdey: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
what did happen to network for a brief time
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Be right back

when the big boys and girls arrive . Their opinion will determine what I will say wink

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by georgementday(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
1.y was ur husband not familar with d man since dey are from d same village as u claim?
2.y will u enter a resturant with another man without d permission of ur husband?
3.dnt u cook at home as a woman?

11 Likes

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by BlackGirlsCode: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Back to Civil issues. grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by jeeqaa7(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
U dull
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by bigv(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where were you?
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by superior1: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Time to build your own house
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by bimflash(f): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
looks like the husband doesn't have a job

7 Likes

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
randy landlord.

imagine the man cooking for his wife...smh

he should just divorce her.

join the protest

https://www.nairaland.com/2231249/delta-state-cordinator-eats-corpers#32243993

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
hm hm Nigerian ladies aint loyal since 1919
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by 20bc(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
*in jega's voice After careful consideration, me and my commission will reconvene @8pm before we give the final verdict

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by bosmanmusty(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by AKMoney1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Take over his wife too, do me I do you. God no go vex.
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Both stories get k leg, for real.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Does the Man pay his house rents Regularly ?? Abi the 6 months rent una Pay,you think say the Landlord naa Father Christmas ??
The husband should start Orubebeing and just JEGA
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by boolet: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy I guess your landlord bleached his skin grin
Meanwhile, GEJ till... tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Exdon10: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015

Space booked!!!
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Misogynist2014(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sorry
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by totoakins(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lolz is all I can say FP things
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by fflamingo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
20bc:
B
all the alphabet wey dey your keyboard. Why be say na B u see book space.... Oh B for BUHARi
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by yungcyrus(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
4ck dat illiterate called Buhari....
Thunder fire Abowkey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Huh

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by talented143(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
wj
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Babanowthatuarethere
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by 190theclown: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt]All these happening just a day after Buhari was sworn in

If GEJ Had won these would never had happened

It is well..

Make una dey enjoy the change una vote for undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Pebcak: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
shocked
Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by jamex93(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
na wa oooo.....this one is strong

at 51 the woman too will b close to 50 I guess n she dey f up like this

na to vote ha out o

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yawns!!....na dem sabi..... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.