Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (34011 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega / BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
I m tired of this kinda news
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
good
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by ellechrystal(f): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by cozyvan: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Jega is such a handsome man kiss kiss kiss

I'm in love.
he's very handsome, and i love him..... i don't mind been his 100th wife... For dream..... lols
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by RoyalRoy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
They asked for his certificate.... Here it is...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by lateezy(f): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
welcome to d throne sir. to whom much is given much is expected
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by econity(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
"APC will be a governing party and not a ruling party" -GMB
sai Buhari.
Sai Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Jega is such a handsome man kiss kiss kiss

I'm in love.
Yeah, he is. He's a CCC man ~ cool, calm and collected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Judelord57: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
chief reffere atahiru jega he is not a bastard.he is a real son of his father rankadede my honourable

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Untrollable: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is the real certificate. Welcome Mr President, I'm gonna be your biggest critic so don't disappoint us. Good luck smiley
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by vickkyruby(f): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats to them and please prove that you are worth all the votes n support. Having a crush on JEGA kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by bbm5563d1ea: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
D battle is not yet over let's wait till may 29 Nigeria must split all we Niger delta needs now is a word from Goodluck pls declare war immediately the post is not returning to d northerns
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by SFAX: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is only the new generation can change Nigeria, Buhari is the same story like others he can't change anything in four years so every body should bear that in mind,change is just a political terms,These are the same group that hijack Nigeria and keep Nigeria in decay mode till today.. cry kiss shocked
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
xreal:
Congratulations GMB/PYO

Nigerians voted you in.
Please, make us proud electorates.
Don't let us regret our action.
We(your supporters) have been insulted by GEJ's supporters here.

I wish you duo the best.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by SFAX: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is only the new generation can change Nigeria, Buhari is the same story like others he can't change anything in four years so every body should bear that in mind,change is just a political terms,These are the same group that hijack Nigeria and keep Nigeria in decay mode till today.. tongue shocked
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Carry go, God punish flat-hating-heads.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by datribune: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Two of d greatest living nigerians - GMB & Jega. A lot of harm has been done by d GEJ administration. I Congratulate my incoming president & I wish him luck in dis rescue mission. We ar wit u.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by luckyman1010(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
That's my President and My Vice President!!

SAI BABA
SAI OSIBANJO
SAI NIGERIA
SAI APC

#Babanowthatyouarethere Give us Better CHANGE and give us Adequate Electricity!!

SAI NIGERIA PEOPLE
GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by timunstopable: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pdp FFk TAN Fayose you asked for a certificate that is your certificate
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by eposho: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
how I wish TUNDE IDIAGBON is alive today. damn. death where is thy sting.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am Embracing Change because of the
following:
1. Naira will be equal to Dollar.
2. Orijin will be ban and Kunu will become
National drink of Nigeria.
3. One free meal a day - I can enter any
restaurant in the next 100 days.
4. Oil price will stabilize.
5. Corrupt Politicians will change or go to jail
forever.
6. Refineries will start working and more will
come on.
7. Second Niger bridge will be completed
without toll.
8. Nigeria airways will come to life again.
9. 1.2 million jobs for the youth in the next 100
days.
10. Our girls will return.
11. Boko haram will disappear ... Please add
your own, I will send the list. to the game
Changer My new Presido. We are moving
forward!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
cute

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Heart2heart(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't envy buhari at all. Expectations are high. He has a lot of work to do in the next 4yrs. Many stand to be proven wrong on hiis personality and ability to move nigeria forward.
cozy7:
Enough show off....Baba get to work as soon as u step into Aso Rock n right those wrongs that's been lingering since 1999
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
Else Sir!!! Fls kip this Certificate well this time
We don't want to hear it is with d army !!
lmao guy you badt grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by nerfetiti: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC must deliver.....they said a lot during their campaign.. .they must make masses not to suffer....anyway looking for nice and interesting gist around the world

Visit ridenattyride.com
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by Janet101(f): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
RomanceLander:
[size=24pt] Thank God at least you now have at least one valid certificate [/size]

U are still living in d past, I am sorry for u
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by HARDDON: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
demelza:
Baba dont forget to send a laminated copy to PDP headquarters.
They have waited enough.

How does did equate his fslc?

If GEJ, a PhD holder , concede defeat to a certificateless old hag without a fight, then I Don wud for once join in calling him CLUELESS!

If Gej thinks writing history is making a fool of urself n calling his supporters fools, then he is most clueless. How wud u write it?( history?)
U let Amaechi insult d office if the president, join forces with d enemy, defeat u n have d last laugh? U must be super clueless!

U have dragged us thus far! All we ask is make a final flurry. Fight to the dead if u have to but never concede defeat in this awkward manner!

More more major arsenal at ur disposal Mr President!
Use it!
Fight ! Show these bastards balls for once!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by lyricalz: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
As u are showing us certificate of return, show us ur waec certificate as well.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) by jeffriano: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.