Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144333 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2015
RedBenson:
Well, i write boldly so all can see clearly.

[b]The earlier we stop deceiving ourselves in this country that we are ONE NIGERIA, the better it will be for us. Nigeria has never been one, it's not one and it can never be one. Let's just stop deceving ourselves while we keep forcing ourselves into this unworkable union. The obvious is already there. Looking at the pattern of votings and the results in the just concluded presidential election, one needs not be told that Nigeria is not one. Incase you still not understand what i mean, this is it.

All the northerners voted in favour of their brother (Buhari), same went to westerners for their brother (Osinbanjo) and even also same to the easterners/southerners for their brother (GEJ). No tribe wanted their brother to fail in the race knowing fully well that apart from political affiliation, a brother from the same tribe is a true brother. I then ask, why do we still deceive ourselves into a forceful union?

All the northerners residing in the east/south left the areas to go vote massively for their tribe man, not for the interest of the "one nation", but for the fact that he is a tribe man. They all voted and got their mission accomplished and then came back to the south/east and start their business again.

Well, sooner than expected, a day shall come when we, the southerners shall shed blood, kill and destroy unimaginably and from that day, the nation called Nigeria shall stop to exist.

Mark Today's date.[/b]
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dotcomnamename: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=20pt]I will advise the Ijaws to go on 7 days fasting and prayer for Asari Dokubo, cos i am 100% sure that he will rot in jail this time around... Buhari is a maven in jailing [/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dinggle: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
I will reply Asari on May 29th, if he is a man let him shit on may 29th, if he would not eat back his shit.....once a general always a general but this time around he has the people's mandate to send Asari to his maker. Asari was one of the reasons GEJ lost, Nigerians could no long take his rants. I cant tell you there are people in the military waiting to be sent to bring him dead. Btw Asari is already a coward because Jonathan lost and he did nothing.
People should know talk is cheap.... come may 29th boko haram, Niger-delta militants, opc and biafra any one who dares the general will get a one way ticket to his maker. Nigerian military have been energized by the emergence of the people's general.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Sheriff19: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lmao!!! Tears kwa? grin cheesy dis is no time to cry o, just brace up and be strong, as for wot a person said, dont u know some people on NL just log in to dis forum after a drinking spree in a beer parlour?! grin cheesy U'll be surprised it might even be a an Oshodi tout undecided
why are you guys thinking lyk dis in 2011 everybody voted for GEJj he won almost in all d SW then.yaradua started amnesty prog for u guys. No one comeup with the issue then. Can you guys ever be greatful I think d problem is dat d ND nd Igbos are sufferring from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by odkmediablog: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari please don't bring any tribalistic statement at this time we are talking about the healing of this nation from the wound it suffered in the hands of corruption and self centered leadership.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fineguy11(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ
when APC call u and give appointment now,u will start singing with the other side of your mouth....u are the FFK of nairaland..u don chop??

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sam13(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Greg2015:
[You can ask ur leader in biafara How fast He can move........
quote author=aris2014 post=32255841]

How fast is he? By the time the economy will be in 00.00 then we will know how he can manage the country. Maybe nigeria will depend on his cows lol

Are you ready to take arm and die for your brothers
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Lastpage,

Why do you keep boasting, running your mouth and beating your chest.

War is not a good thing and this is not what this country needs right now.

Even if Buhari sends the military and they start fighting the militants, what will happen to our source of income.

You accused me falsely, a while ago but I speak from the position of a concerned Nigerian who is presently enjoying this post election peace.

Let the peace continue, so that we can give APC a chance to show us how they came move Nigeria forward.

Starting another conflict with these bad guys is not what Nigeria needs now.

so calm down and stop saying stuff that may set this country ablaze.

In the voice of Goodluck Jonathan, I say, watch your utterances.

lastpage:

You are a joker! grin
As long as the Oil flows, it will be used to fix ALL parts of Nigeria, if you dont like it, go drink the Oil then! tongue

Let the ND start their own "war"...... at least they would experience first hand, what the Almanjeri people have been experiencing for sometime, under Jonathan!

By the time your whole village is leveled and your families are extinct, you would think properly next time, before starting an insurrection! undecided undecided
Let me ask: Where would the 1.4million Voters in Rivers State get food from, if they blow the pipelines and Nigeria cannot impor anything? grin grin
It is hunger that would kill all of you first, before the gallant Nigerian Army, under Buhari, comes to finish-off the rest of the malnourished Mosquitoes!

Dont even dream about it if you people like yourself, you will accept your loss quietly and lick your wounds because dont take #SaiBaaba's gentility for cluelessness o! undecided

Maybe those weapons that Jonathan bought very late, would be used to "test-run" on the Niger Delta.
My advice once again is to "lay-low" and try again in 4yrs time..

anything short of that is "total annihilation" for all of ya.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by nijanigga: 12:30am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..
Nonsense, that was before, he made billions,now that he has built a private university in Benin republic,if he hears a sound of bullet,he will mallow.
Buhari has seen it all.Oil, is going to be useless very soon,anyway.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mopolchi: 12:31am On Apr 02, 2015
eagleonearth:
o boy u av bn calling me names whereas I've not called you any. Plz this thread I suppose is for adults and may I remind you that just bcuz NL is a faceless forum doesn't mean one shouldn't be careful wt pple. Pls air your views without rabidly abusing. This piece of advice wl b healthy for U if U heed it.
Baby Adult I hear but while writing do write objectively and do not add emotional meanings to what you write in a faceless forum like NL. Be objective. That makes you a proper thinking adult. If you continue in being sentimental, then expect the worse.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Franklyly: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
dinggle:
I will reply Asari on May 29th, if he is a man let him shit on may 29th, if he would not eat back his shit.....once a general always a general but this time around he has the people's mandate to send Asari to his maker. Asari was one of the reasons GEJ lost, Nigerians could no long take his rants. I cant tell you there are people in the military waiting to be sent to bring him dead. Btw Asari is already a coward because Jonathan lost and he did nothing.
People should know talk is cheap.... come may 29th boko haram, Niger-delta militants, opc and biafra any one who dares the general will get a one way ticket to his maker. Nigerian military have been energized by the e hmergence of the people's general.
hahahahahah, so much confidence on d general, have u eva been to d creeks? those militants perform magic o, they attack,dive into d waters and vuuuum, dey are gone (disappear)

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by penukz2015(m): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Omololu007:
we won't fight u biafrans wit arms dis tym,we go use hunger finish una
. Fight ur Papa. Use ur head before I help you use it. Use oral B if close up can't help ur stupid mouth. Stop instigating war! It's bad.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ebukaokeke25: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo,I'd rather advice dat any stupid thing u do now on the onset of Alhaji Buhari's regime wud either end ur existence on dis earth or end ur life in jail.Be warnd!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fineguy11(m): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Suspect33:
I support asari.... The hausas hv been ruling for so many yrs... Its is either division or they return our integrity..... No F00Lish Nlander should quote me... E.diots

nigeria is jst a joke
FOOL..BUHARI IS YOUR PRESIDENT,IF U DONT LIKE IT,,GO AND JUMP INSIDE THE LAGOON..
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?
Alhaji never said that nonsense up there .Immediately Jonathan gave his speech he tweeted and said that every Niger Delta person should give Buhari all the support he needed which will never emanate from the North if the reverse was the case .

The moment Jonathan made his speech ,every good Niger Deltan appreciated his nature and decided to let go and help Buhari in achieving a better Nigeria for all good Nigerians .

Asari Dokubo,the Edi abali 1 of Kalabari Kingdom was one person that told our people that we can make a lot of genuine noise and get what we deserve no matter how small and be respected, and when it was obvious that we needed to flex some muscles ,he decided to respect the wish of our dear leader Doctor Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan.

Jonathan did what no Nigerian leader would have done considering our politics of tribalism,region,sentiment, bigotry , personal interest and ambition .
Jonathan's name would always be written in gold and every educated and wise Niger Deltan and all well meaning Nigerians will always remember him as one man that took the Nigerian people and Nigerian politics to another level.

The ball is in your court and we are waiting to see how you'll come out clueless again considering the fact that these regions that has held Nigerians and Nigeria down for years has nothing to offer .

They have nothing in their head on how to solve the Nigerian problem but to loot,subjugate,control,skewed mentality and a delusion of grandeur that will always keep Nigerians and Nigeria down.

I hope Buhari and the APC delivers on their electoral promises for everyone of us else the whole world would come to know and understand that the problem of black Africa is caused by two tribes,one the master and one a perpetual slave.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sam13(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=zendy post=32256094]Everything that Dokubo said is true. Nigeria is far from a united country. Nigeria is a collection of ethnicities that mistrust and dislike each other so why are we together? It is most unfortunate that the south-south could not see what we Igbos and Ojukwu saw almost 50 years ago when we declared Biafra,that the SS/SE people have nothing in common with the northerners and that the Yorubas will perpetually help the Hausa man to enslave us. It is unfortunate that SS then we

How old are you sir?btw what resources were Nigerians relied on before the discovery of oil?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by LAX89(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

Would the North allow shekau rule them? would sw allow opc rule them? Use your brain, think!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Larriekay: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2015
illiad:

Yorubas and their hippotemous mouth , Making instances with Biafra war. Cowardice is the only reason you people would serve HausaFulanis all the days of your lives. The spirit and mind of the igbo man is far from you fools as heaven is far from earth. ASARI is 100% right. As for me, the only reason I would want another war is for you fools to have a taste of what it looks like so that in your next lives you would always reduce the sizes of your mouths. Anyway, I don't even blame your coward tribe rather I blame the niger deltans whom it took complete 50years to see what Ojukwu saw, now they all wish their fathers had been wiser and fought alongside Biafra rather than fought on nigerian side which later jailed and killed them. But as for you yorubas, your days of reckoning shall sooner arrive and not even your slavemasters will save you. Treacherous lot.
u sounded so pained like how ur pple died of hunger is still fresh in memory.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2015
emmatok:

My brother let them start destroying their region, Cameroon is not far, they would all be refugees.
Yorubaland is big for those ragtags.

Ragtags hmmmm!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2015
dealslip:
Asari dont be silly. Are Musiliu, Abati, Mimiko, FFK and Fayose from Niger Delta. This guys shouted themselves coarse defending GEJ and his achievements, justifying why he should comeback. You were busy making inciteful statement which decimated his chances further. If you dont know, you were one of his downfall. Stop lumping people together because you lost. GEJ got 2 million votes from SW Despite the low turnout. Dont let some of us who have been praising his statemanship angry with you. In 2011, He got overwhelming support from same SW Whom you so much disrespect. Did you even say thank you. Nonesense

Very foolish post. So why didnt you and your fellow iddiotic SW folks vote out OBJ the 2nd tenure? Did he perform well when you guys gave him the votes the 2nd time? He deserved it but GEJ didnt? Dont worry, we all shall return to our fathers' land respectively soon.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fineguy11(m): 12:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Greg2015:
I can now see clearly that you guys don't have future
Buhari is not Jona....
Slow in Action........
Buhari sharp sharp actionsp not time
You guys want to start what will not be able to finish
PLS DONT COMPARE MILITANTS TO BOKOHARAM ABEG....IS ASARI READY TO BLOW HIMSELF UP JUST TO KILL ONE SOLDIER
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by EmekaBlue(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari is nt stable and all noise after the amnesty
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fxkay1: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by mmsen: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:
The guy wouldn't bite more than he can chew I promise him. In the mean time, I am sure he said it so that people wouldn't say he kept quiet.

I doubt that they would but is Mr "An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North" any better?

This guy might be crazy but he is right about this.

I was under the impression that the APC had insulted the intelligence of Nigerians by putting Buhari forward as their candidate - sadly, it seems that they accurately gauged the wider Nigerian inability to remember.

An ethnocentric demagogue with no policies and no history of administration has been elected president of what should be a great nation. This is going to be interesting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by LAX89(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
mymadam:

Though I do not believe anyone could say this at this time, but if true, this is for you, Asari Dokubo.

Calm down, my Nigerian brother, the truth is that, if not probably handled, the end product of any irrational action - from any quarters - will go beyond June 12... all the way to 1966. However, this time the end result will be worse than 1966-70! Why & how? There will be no slang like, "no victor, no vanquished"again... THE WINNER WILL TAKE ALL. Please I advise that you quickly take a crash course in World History. Peace, brother, peace! God bless Nigeria.

There will be NO victor, NO vanquished! june 12 was a Yoruba affair, where their brother won an election and was jailed and killed, and the yorubas couldn't do nothing. You should also take a course in world history, start with Sudan and Yugoslavia. Forget 1966-70 when world powers supported Nigeria, and only Israel helped Biafra. This time around, everybody has access to the same weapons. Look at Syria, Libya, Afghanistan etc., everyone is well equipped, that's why Russia could not defeat Afghanistan for 10 years. SS and SE already stockpiled enough arms to do whatever they need to, Nigerian army couldn't even take out boko haram who are just a handful of monkeys all this while, when the oil stops flowing, where will Nigeria get money to fund itself? You need a lot more courses than world history! Nigeria is now sitting on a keg of gun powder, so be careful what you wish for. This aint 1966-70 no more!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2015
groovie:
Some idiots here beating war drums have never seen the devastating effect of a hand grenade, talkless of a mortar. I actually supported gej but he has conceeded, the next thing to do is to try and maximize opportunities the incoming govt willbring for us. That been said, I hope God gives buhari the wisdom to deal with these militants cos they cannot be fought fire for fire. Nobody wants to start a gun fight on an fpso. So they should be attended to in the most logical and diplomatic way

He will be deprived of that wisdom till that military demon in him surfaces and we will treat him to fault. Karl Marx said when the sovereignty of state cannot provide or respond to the needs of its people, anarchy is bound to happen!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lionstone: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2015
I ASKED OVER 1 MILLION IBOS THIS QUESTION

'DO WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OR WILL ANY OF YOUR GENERATION THINK THE SAME?

ALL OF THEM SAID YES.

BUT CAN IT COME TO REALITY WITH THE WAY NIGERIA IS GOING?

ALL OF THEM SAID, FRANKILY, NO WAY, THAT THE OTHER TRIBES WON'T AGREE

'NAIRA' WAS EVEN COINED 'NEVER ALLOW AN IGBO MAN TO RULE AGAIN'

WHAT A F*CKING SHIT.

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO REJECT THIS AND NOTHING CAN STOP US BECAUSE EVEN GOD DOESN'T CREATE US FOR SLAVERY.

THIS IS A CLARION CALL THAT EVERY SE AND SW MUST ANSWER.

ALL THE COMMENTS AM SEEING HERE AS COMPLETLY SHOW ONE NIGERIA EVIL INTENTION FOR THE BIAFRANS BUT WE REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME.

BUT ONE THING I WANT YOU TO KNOW NIGERIA FORCE ALONE CAN NEVER WIN BIAFRANS, AND MORE EVEN NIGERIA ECONOMY IS DOWN
(THIS OUR ONLY CHANCE EVEN THE HAUSAS' KNOWS THIS THATS WHY THEY DID ALL THAT TO JONATHAN)

SO ALL THIS YOUR COMMENT AS AM SPEAKING HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

ASARI 100% SUPPORT FOR FROM MY SIDE AND PEOPLE.
NO MORE STORY.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by meccuno: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2015
First of all.....for those who think that if actually the militants decide to make do of their threats,that the army would level them.....it doesn't work that way......check the israeli war of independence 1948......read about the vietnam war which america lost......read about the war in iraq.......guerrilla warfare takes years to resolve....read about the tamil tigers......what we should understand is that the difference between boko and the ND militants is that one attacks human resources while the other the economic resources......Nigeria would be brought to its knees......the solution has to be diplomatic....I urge most of you here to stop all these inflammatory comments.....its enough that we are divided and tribal and religious intolerant......but to insult and make others feel they are not worth anything is degrading......you don't know who is reading our comments....you might be indirectly fuelling someones hate somewhere to commit crime....I doubt if asari actually said this....because I think the source is just a blog....untill I see it in any national daily,Its just mere speculations to me...... I DON'T THINK ASARI MADE THESE COMMENTS......PLEASE STOp LOOKING FOR TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE ABEG!! STOP CAUSING UNnECESSARY PANIC.........

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 02, 2015
An2elect2:
Asari or whatever pls do us a favour and just shut it.

You have been defeated, accept it and move on.

Hmmmmm, i laugh.

So even when "elephants" are talking, an "ant" would also feel she has something to say abi? Smh!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dinggle: 12:52am On Apr 02, 2015
@RedBenson
You are absolutely wrong, election rigging and intimidation occurred in the SS/SE, IMO, Enugu, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom. If APC voters had been allowed to vote freely as was the case of PDP in the North Buhari would have won by over 7 million votes. Jonathan is no coward as some might think, he knew and was shock that if with PDP plans Buhari still trashed him, he no longer needs to set up panel before accepting defeat. Even insiders in PDP were shocked that the president conceded to Buhari Effect.

The world has opened up....Nigerians are no longer moved by the selfish aims of agitators.
We know for a fact that Bill Gates had no oil well in his backyard before he founded Microsoft
We also no that Mark Zuckerberg did not have oil well before he founded facebook.
Besides it is a known fact that oil has lost value and will only continue to loose value.....in case you didn't know electric cars that run better than benz and bmw are here.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2015
drteer:
exactly what happens when you give guys like this a pardon than prison.
H e should be cooling in prison.
But this time around its the people of Niger delta that will rise against him.
He better be careful.This is nolonger business as usual.All the contracts given by jona to MEND,MASSOB,OPC,BOKO HARAM
must be cancelled,the groups must be clearly categorised as terror groups and should never be encouraged.
If they have to guard oil pipelines they must be assimilated in the army first,trained b4 being sent as patriotic Nigerians,not rebels.

You shown that if at all you are chanced with power you do what you just said...the SS may not have influential leaders to push this agitation further, but I promise you that once this war starts we will back him!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by hemor(m): 12:56am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ
dude as long as PDP keep nominating GEJ, they'll keep losing. The best thing for them is to look for another candidate.

As for Asari Dokubo, can someone tell him the general behind Buhari's name is not honorary and he wasn't a former dictator for fun. Asari should have learnt from OBJ that military people don't take shit. My advice for him is that he should change his mind before may 29 or else sai baba will destroy him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.