Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144386 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dazangel11(f): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
GentleToks:

Rubbish!!!!

If you are not bigot, what makes that gentle and disciplined man a Jihadist? If it was an Igbo man that was a former president like Buhari, his houses in Abuja and Lagos would be over 20 houses. If Buhari is a Jihadist, what then would u called Ojukwu who did his own Jihadism in daylight. Ojukwu as rebel fought for his people presumably while Buhari his fighting for his religion and people. Can you now see that they are both on the same platform but you praised and adored your own and even tried to force him down our throat as saint. You know what, if you point one finger at someone;remember that d remaining four fingers are equally pointing to you.

This is total rubbish how can you compare ojukwu to buhari? ojukqu fought against oppression and killing of his people. why buhari when his people were killing innocent people in the name of sharia he supported them by saying he is commited to the spread of sharia through out the country. a man who refused to calm his supporters while they were killing innocent people when he lost an election. pls don't defend the old jihadist pls
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Obamedo: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
naijafresh:

Wow! Your calculations and economics are flawed my friend. GDP is not the same national income, Nigeria certainly does not make $500 billion a year not to talk of income from oil revenue.

Budgetary calculations are based on estimated income from mainly oil revenue receipts and this is a different kettle of fish to GDP which is a sum total of a nation's economic output to put it in laymans terms.. i'm not an economist

The attached document will give you an idea of what i am saying, we certainly don't earn $500 billion a year

I concur.
Flawed logic.
GDP is a measure of the economic might of the nation as a whole.
The oil industry contributes to GDP but it's like comparing apples and oranges to compare oil revenue to gross domestic product.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Obamedo: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2015
naijafresh:

So we are now down to personal insults?

I will not partake in your entertainment

Have a nice day and God bless

JEGA'D
grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Obamedo: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Too much anger and vitriol distracting from good arguments.
Don't result to personal insults and play nicely boys and girls.
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Obamedo: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I don't support violence but if their oil is good enough to keep the country fed then with a willing sacrifice from the Niger deltans and a single blow up of an oil rig, buhari and his gang up team 'll be called back to a round table of negotiations with MEND. Only a fool will call Asari a toothless bulldog. BH started this way with no good reason @ all but these guys got every reason to FIGHT. Nigeria is becoming a pawn in Russia and US's game. The big picture is far off.

Not as simple as that.
Who are these militants fighting for apart from themselves.
With all the money being poured into the Niger delta albeit private pockets, what development has been brought to the area?
The rich are getting rich and the poor are getting poorer.

What has Russia and the USA really got to do with militancy in the Niger delta? The US have discovered new oil fields which their exploiting and reducing dependence on imports while Russia makes more money from gas supplies to Europe.
So nigeria is less of a priority.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dwana91(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
virus05:

leave dat scrap...evrybody just dey say buhari buhari.. Who be buhari..mtcheew..unless e wan carry gun go fight too..make we know..so dat we go dey prepared
na so Mr Virus dem dey talk like say na God father em b.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Chiaka(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
lastpage:

Are this daft that you dont know what a "Militant does in the Creek", going by his past antecedents?

Please STFU......and urge him to hurry-up to the Creeks! grin grin
Truly, this is not 1960..... and EVERYONE BETTER KNOW THAT, including all these noisy "Creek Mosquitoes and their side-kicks from the East".

"Pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep, let us see how himself go fit rest" undecided wink

Lastpage!

Guess you are the one that's daft.!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Chiaka(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Na that kind thing dey make me curse person mama and papa. Wetin we talk wetin you dey talk? You know who be fowl for your family?

Mtchew!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Chiaka(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
lastpage:

Are this daft that you dont know what a "Militant does in the Creek", going by his past antecedents?

Please STFU......and urge him to hurry-up to the Creeks! grin grin
Truly, this is not 1960..... and EVERYONE BETTER KNOW THAT, including all these noisy "Creek Mosquitoes and their side-kicks from the East".

"Pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep, let us see how himself go fit rest" undecided wink

Lastpage!

Talking about you. I get.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by chyket(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
M17:

animal keep vomiting toxic fumes .

empty barrels . hang your selves bastards , you scared
I bet your abode is not so far from a motorpark and you seem to also earn your living from a drinking parlour.I will therefore not dignify you with a response.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by M17: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
chyket:
I bet your abode is not so far from a motorpark and you seem to also earn your living from a drinking parlour.I will therefore not dignify you with a response.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
PassingShot:
This guy will soon know how devastating the might of our military can be under the command of a very competent C-in-C, should he try any nonsense.

In his own fair world, we should have allowed Jonathan to continue to rule us unopposed or better still, not have any election despite his glaring incompetence to lead effectively and efficiently. Make we sha manage am anyhow e be

This stuupid man should tell us how it was possible for GEJ to ever become a president without the support of the North and SW that he's now castigating.

The oil you guys keep harping on belongs to Nigeria as a whole. The fact that it is found in your region is the reason you get lion share from the proceeds. Also, before oil, Nigeria was financed from the proceeds of other commodities found in the North and the SW. So save the crap and behave yourselves.
Yeah. The same way Lagos belong to all Nigerians.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
I believe the future of this country depends on how we handle this threat. I will not forgive anybody or group that will try to destabilize this country, thereby making in vain the sacrifice of MyPresident for LIFE and African No 1 STATESMAN.
Am a Pro-Biafra, but am not a disciple of violent Biafran Revolution. My President Elect should employ deplomacy becos because the Federal Might is not a match for MASSOB and DOKUBO UNION.
Am not bluffing. The can't fight on three fronts: ND, MASSOB and BH
God Bless our Military
Sai Buhari
Sai Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.