Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (78191 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by minwafor: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think that the people that contributed to Goodluck's defeat are:

1. Femi Fani-Kayode- The congential liar: He was one of the people deceiving the president that even when he wad losing the election, he held a press conference that he had intel that told him that PDP will still win by 2-3m votes. His campaign strategy of calumny realy backfired.

2. Mama Peace- The Militant wife of a gentleman: Men, this woman said many things that made pple to wonder if we are preparing for war. Insulting the region with the highest number of registered voters will not help ur baby win an election.

3.Asari and co-the unrepentant "freedom fighter": it is what a keen eye that I watched as ex-nigerdelta militant threatened fire and brimestone if GEJ is not elected. GEJ made a silly mistake by playing half clever in his lastmeia chat after the election was canceled. He refused to dissociate himself from them and their claim. Nigerians like me dared him to do his worst.

4. PDP Governors-The Sycophantic Backstabbers: this group of people praised and magnified GEJ modest achievement to the high heavens. They even offered him the right to contest the presidency without primaries. This they did after obtaining the GEJ's endorsement to run for senate unopposed. They ended up scattering the fragment that was left of the pdp. Now some of them are at the senate leaving the president in murky water of political wilderness.

5. TAN-The Satanic voodoo Manipulator: I so dont trust these deceivers of our time. In fact, I dislike them. They crisscrossed the six geopolitical of this country and brought out a list of signatories that deluded the president. After all their jamboree, they fall Jonah hands.
Pls feel free to add Deceptcon economic team, storytelling power ministry, celebrites without pvc, Traditional rulers that loved money etc,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ChinemeOkpan: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
billyG:

True talk'i hav been telling PDP apologist that it is only Buhari that can win GEJ,bring kwankwaso or Tambulwa or lamido or Ribado dey will not score significant votes agst Gej,my bro fear d man that can get 12milln votes with a 4mnths old party CPC in 2011.

Bros I am Buharist but when I saw results from Kano, Katsina, Jigawa- I shouted Holy Mary, Mother of God! We never about Bauchi ooo

It is not easy bros. Combo of Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and Lamido could never deliver like that

Buhari is a legend!

4 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Tradesrunner(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Saraki is an inconsequential local champion who is not only corrupt and repressive but a neophyte in National politics,we even rate our local government chairman higher.
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.So who's the bigger person now?
Thieffnubu- A big thieff and a firm discliple of nepotism and capitalism who will never get to the status of Awo,ever.Nigerians just brought economic chains for their necks.
Amaechi- Nothing worse than having a judas in your team,a repugnant,rapacious and reprehensible charlatan who not only sacrificed the goodwill of his people but is willing to sell them to the highest bidder.
Buhari-He still an illiterate.....Nothing much to write since he arrogantly refused to sell his manifesto via debate even his staunchest supporter don't have any clue what the manifesto is all about.
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau....what an irony.[/b]
discediting this men has never work, try another thing

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by mummydirect(f): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
I love my president Jonathan so dearly that I will forever be his fan. A man of peace, a humble and loving man. just want to please the people around him. Up!!!Jonathan my beloved president.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Saraki is an inconsequential local champion who is not only corrupt and repressive but a neophyte in National politics,we even rate our local government chairman higher.
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.So who's the bigger person now?
Thieffnubu- A big thieff and a firm discliple of nepotism and capitalism who will never get to the status of Awo,ever.Nigerians just brought economic chains for their necks.
Amaechi- Nothing worse than having a judas in your team,a repugnant,rapacious and reprehensible charlatan who not only sacrificed the goodwill of his people but is willing to sell them to the highest bidder.
Buhari-He still an illiterate.....Nothing much to write since he arrogantly refused to sell his manifesto via debate even his staunchest supporter don't have any clue what the manifesto is all about.
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau....what an irony.[/b]
Ichidodo.

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by akwaowoudo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Godswill Akpabio is one that misled Goodluck Johnathan. Though i weep for Goodluck but Akpabio is a son of belial. Maybe, GEJ's regret is that "." period in his political history or climate. Sai Buhari!
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Sigo86(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
PDP will rise again

Shut Up... PDP no fit rise reach Garri Ijebu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by mummydirect(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
A beg make una helep me tell mama peace say me I love am ooooo and I go miss am welliii wellii. click like if you love Mama "P" and share if you don't.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by heryeendey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
PDP will rise again
No B Onli Rise Na Beans

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Evathyst(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
dkronicle:
On the list, am just pityin amaechi.
He forgot one of the codes. Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You..if he could ridicle pdp in d eyes of the elector8z, wont he turn his back also to Apc Apc will kick him out
If Amaechi had bitten the hands that fed him, what then will you say of GEJ as regards his fallout with Obasanjo? He swallowed the arm that stretched food to him ba?

U PDP e-rats are so pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Riogeese(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN -
THE
RECORD BREAKER!!
Sani Abacha & wife went to Aso Rock
together............ Only his wife came back
Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went together.......
...only Obasanjo returned
Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went
together.......
....Only his wife returned
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & wife went
together..............Now,,both of them are
coming
back together.
GEJ is indeed lucky to break that curse in Aso
Rock! ! !
CONGRATS PRESIDENT GOODLUCK
JONATHAN.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by omolami: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE TRUE CHANGE NIGERIA WANT. THOSE THAT FABRICATED LIES AGAINST JONATHAN WILL BE JUDGED NY GOD AND SOON NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH THEM. OBJ PARTICULARLY WILL GOD JUDGE FAST

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=cycline404 post=32250245]Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ is a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.

Some yarn sef! How is it possible for a so called good person to surround himself with bad people?!!! A bad person always surrounds himself with bad people as water seeks it's level. It's no magic but a simple physiognomical phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by mindtricks: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
The die is cast. Whatever result Nigerian people should take in good faith, it's what they want.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ajos145(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
What led 2 d man's defeat are numerous but let me conclude by saying it is FATE

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by strawberryinc(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
see this OP you forgot to add me that i waited from 8am til 8:30pm to cast my vote with my weapon (pvc)

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by 912(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Tell me which type of President would want to get in bed with the below Groups/Individuals and expect to win a free and fair election?

MASSOB - we don't want to be part of Nigeria but we want jonathan

OPC - Destroy the southwest and force supporters of the opposition to vote for Jonathan undecided

ASARI - Only one thumb printing (is it not a democracy) angry

Tompolo - hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and to top it all the head of your campaign team is Femi Fani Kayode of all people that lies at will, insults everybody and has zero integrity embarassed embarassed embarassed

Jonathan is the architect of his own down fall. His answers during interviews were mainly - I don't know and I'm not aware. Clearly he wasn't in control of his government.
During campaigns he kept on saying what he will do in four years without clearly stating what he has done in six years (oga you are an incumbent)

YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT was accused of "stealing $20b" and your reason for not investigating it is because - if that amount of money was missing "AMERICA WOULD KNOW" cry
Not one politician was prosecuted for corruption even as corruption became a household name in the country. I think the biggest mistake Ibori made was leaving the country because I'm very sure he would have been walking freely if he was in Nigeria. Since all the other thieves were pardoned angry angry angry

Chibok girls went missing and our government never believed it or acted. not until the international community started talking. cry cry cry

Jonathan is the president of Nigeria but when we try to measure his achievements we can only measure it with that of state governors (That's like comparing a university student with a Secondary school student)

I think JONATHAN's Name should be number one on that list.

4 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by osholuamhe: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
May the spirit of Idiagbon continue to support GMB! May he fight on in the spirit of anti corruption - starting with his backers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by vislabraye(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:

Nice comment. I believe GEJ is the architect of his own misfortune cos those people with him always say he hardly listens to advice. Had it been he did the needful and listened to those people who love him more, he wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Amaechi, Obj etc are not geniuses at all. I feel bad cos Gej failed the SE who loved and voted for him. They believed so much in him and this is what they get in return.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by 912(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Riogeese:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN -
THE
RECORD BREAKER!!
Sani Abacha & wife went to Aso Rock
together............ Only his wife came back
Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went together.......
...only Obasanjo returned
Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went
together.......
....Only his wife returned
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & wife went
together..............Now,,both of them are
coming
back together.
GEJ is indeed lucky to break that curse in Aso
Rock! ! !
CONGRATS PRESIDENT GOODLUCK
JONATHAN.

Laugh wan tear my boxers. Make una help me see achievement cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by cbrass(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2015
teeowl:
For your information -> Ambode is already the Governor of Lagos state. The election is just mere protocol. We all know that Ambode has won the election.

Hmm but I don't feel comfortable with that Lagos state results. I was expecting ApC to have a wider margin. Looks like the battle was though
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by vislabraye(m): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2015
omolami:
BUHARI IS NOT THE TRUE CHANGE NIGERIA WANT. THOSE THAT FABRICATED LIES AGAINST JONATHAN WILL BE JUDGED NY GOD AND SOON NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH THEM. OBJ PARTICULARLY WILL GOD JUDGE FAST

The good thing now is that GEJ is now a higher statesman than OBJ. People will speak will speak better of him. OBJ is nothing but a motor park tout.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by mensdept: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2015
So pretty much we have shown the whole world that we are indeed Ni.gers.

We spent nearly our entire statehood under the dictatorship of quacks pretending to be "President/HOS" and tried to fight for democracy. Yet, in the last 16 years or so, we have made childish and amateur excuses to allow the same men we protested against to come back and RULE our African inferior minds, all thinking it is "change". This is why there can never be progress when the military guys responsible for the mess and architects of these "transitions" are still leading us, even in suit and tie.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by amanikondo: 1:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:

[size=20pt]Painful? I understand.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by shegsrules(m): 2:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Even though saraki try well but between him and kwankwaso who do more?
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Jdtester: 2:29am On Apr 02, 2015
dkronicle:
On the list, am just pityin amaechi.
He forgot one of the codes. Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You..if he could ridicle pdp in d eyes of the elector8z, wont he turn his back also to Apc Apc will kick him out

How you take know?? You dey lie jooor!!!
According to your "code", why did GEJ bite the hand(OBJ) that feed and campaigned for him /Yaradua?!
Please include Alh. Lai Mohammed on this kind list.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by gabbrri(m): 6:22am On Apr 02, 2015
pharmow:
If you don't put

Patience
Okupe
Asari
FFK and
Fayose.

This list is not complete

Other notable mentions include

Shekau
Namado Sambo
Bishop David Oyedepo
Reno Omokri
Edwin Clark
Ayo Oritsejafor
Diezani
Stella Oduah
and Nairaland monikers like Barcanista, Severussnape, Temitemi, Chukwudi etc
you are so on point
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by gabbrri(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2015
CHIBOK GIRLS. KANO STATE. KASTINA STATE. BOKO HARAM. And ME
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Yehman(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
APC wont gv u electricity, just go n buy ur generator.
What about the CHANGE they ve been preaching? grin
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Yehman:

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Yehman:

d change is legalising same sex marriage,gay,lesbianism and prostitution. the change is allowing UK N AMERICA 2 determine d affairs of Nigeria thereby loosing our natural resources to them, d change is giving them d opportunity 4 them to import food dat contain dangerous chemical into Nigeria 4 d sole purpose of wiping of d entire country one by one, example ebola,aids. go n listen to d songs of Eminem n u will undastand me better, GOODLUCK JONATHAN was never their friend bcaus he is a good man, a man dat fears GOD n he is loved by all d great men of GOD IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Yehman(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
d change is legalising same sex marriage,gay,lesbianism and prostitution. the change is allowing UK N AMERICA 2 determine d affairs of Nigeria thereby loosing our natural resources to them, d change is giving them d opportunity 4 them to import food dat contain dangerous chemical into Nigeria 4 d sole purpose of wiping of d entire country one by one, example ebola,aids. go n listen to d songs of Eminem n u will undastand me better, GOODLUCK JONATHAN was never their friend bcaus he is a good man, a man dat fears GOD n he is loved by all d great men of GOD IN NIGERIA.
Hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.